Who am I

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Farid

Who am I

Postby Farid » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:06 pm

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
That means my persona I identify with is shaped by environment and culture I brought into. It's a self image of me not real me. This is my little ego and not real self which is governing this body.

What are you looking for at LU?
I have been a spiritual explorer for a long time. I consumed all kind of spiritual literature to know my self my life purpose and all about the universe. I have got many answers but deep down I still feel thirsty for more understanding.

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
To gain a deeper understanding about myself and life purpose. Why are there so many philosophies and spiritual diciplines but the thirst still remains.
Why is there no simple basic answer to life questions

Why so much confusion and so much suffering in this world?

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
I did meditation , DreamWorks and even psychedelic drugs.
Been through mystical experiences.
But always feel empty inside and yearn for more experiences and explanations. Why ?

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self?

Ilona
Site Admin

Re: Who am I

Postby Ilona » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:08 am

Hi Farid.
Welcome to the forum, glad you made it here!
We can have a chat and see where it takes you.
All I ask for is to write from your own experience as you see it and share with whole honesty. That will help to clear confusion and you will find your own answers.

So to start with, let’s look at what do you expect? What needs to happen? What is that you need to understand precisely?

With love.

Return to “THE GATE”