Gate Gate Paragate

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Flathead

Gate Gate Paragate

Postby Flathead » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:33 pm

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
My imagined self is a program or recording. Content collected through this bodies' life experiences. Guiding pointers will be used by the one conciousness to free me from effects of those recordings.

What are you looking for at LU?
Permanent passage through the gate. I have seen very brief glimpses of that dimension but have been unable to maintain that level of conciousness to remain there. One instance was being on the same energetic level as a bird, that generic term feeling-as-one with the bird. There was no need to communicate as there was an understanding. That same feeling of oneness was present with the plants in the immediate area.

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
Expectation is within the realm of the ego program and is limiting. If expectation is put into this equation, the ego can and will engage the the mind in dreams of granduer and or failure. Causing the illusion of self to remain firm.

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
I have been searching for answers from an early pre-teen age. Having been raised by Christian's many of the dogma left my mind questioning. I dabbled in many areas, off and on. Ram Dass, Yogananda and Zen through the 70's and 80's as well as pot and alchohol. In the mid 90's I read Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle. It was the game changer for me. It has taken me another 20 plus years to learn to consistantly be aware the ego is not me and I need to be free from that program.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self?

StaffordJR

Re: Gate Gate Paragate

Postby StaffordJR » Sat Jul 18, 2020 9:43 am

Hi My Dear ; Gate Gate Paragate Parasamgate Bodhi Svaha

Love That, it's One of my Favorites !!!
Hi my name is Stafford & would Love to Guide You if You're still interested ?!? What name would You prefer to be called ?!? So ok
I'd Like You to Know before We Start !!! We're not Looking at This in Any Intellectual or Philosophical Way !!! This can only be Seen in Direct Experience No Other Way !!!

So if You're Still interested we can start right away !!!
Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Return to “THE GATE”