ENGLISH

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
VINAYA

ENGLISH

Postby VINAYA » Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:50 pm

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
Just a process united but no independent self .

What are you looking for at LU?
to see not understand the non existence of self inherently. to liberate from the self or the belief of the self so that a natural and normal life can be lived. need some guide to directly see the truth of no self.

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
guide what else ! sometimes i loose temper and cannot look the process of temper but identify this as I got angry and start repenting. that is the suffering in my case. too much mental gossips and conversation leads me tired and in sorrow.

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
yes some vipashyana and pranayam

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self?

JonathanR

Re: ENGLISH

Postby JonathanR » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:50 am

Hello Vinaya,

Welcome to Liberation Unleashed. My name is Jon and I am offering to guide you.

I read what you had written and felt immediately that I would like to assist you in this inquiry.

Would you like me to call you Vinaya or by some other name?

. sometimes i loose temper and cannot look the process of temper but identify this as I got angry and start repenting.
I completely understand this and maybe we can explore this together? We will simply have a conversation and the focus of our efforts will be to notice that there is no separate, fixed entity or self. There is no guarantee that anger or any other thought or feeling will not arise sometimes, but this self-inquiry can be very helpful anyway.

Please let me know if you would like to proceed?

Kind regards

Jon

JonathanR

Postby JonathanR » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:28 pm

Hello

Please let me know if you would like to be guided?

Thank you

Jon

JonathanR

Postby JonathanR » Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:43 pm

Hello?

Please respond soon. If I don't hear back from you fairly soon I will have to assume that you are no longer interested.

At some point I may move on to answer someone else. If that happens I may not be in a position to guide you.

Hoping to hear from you.

Jon

Return to “THE GATE”