Freed From

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Christine

Freed From

Postby Christine » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:32 pm

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
To learn, grow and gain a better quality of life.

What are you looking for at LU?
A better sense of insight for growth and development. Understanding of my thought and behavioral patterns that keep me stuck in places I desire to expand. See life from a different perspective. I think that sums it up

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
Honest feedback that is non critical or non judgemental but truthfully designed to help me view deeper cognitive behavioral patterns that have become habitual. To help set clear goals to truly liberate .

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
I believe I am spiritual not religious. I believe in a creative force. Energy. Mediation and yoga.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self?

StaffordJR

Re: Freed From

Postby StaffordJR » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:00 am

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
To learn, grow and gain a better quality of life.

What are you looking for at LU?
A better sense of insight for growth and development. Understanding of my thought and behavioral patterns that keep me stuck in places I desire to expand. See life from a different perspective. I think that sums it up

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
Honest feedback that is non critical or non judgemental but truthfully designed to help me view deeper cognitive behavioral patterns that have become habitual. To help set clear goals to truly liberate .

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
I believe I am spiritual not religious. I believe in a creative force. Energy. Mediation and yoga.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self?
Hi Christine my name is Stafford & would Love to Be Your Guide if You still interested & Apologies for The Wait !!!

What We at Liberation Unleashed Do Here is Guide You in Seeing The Truth of What's Actually Happening in Direct Experience !!!
This isn't anything intellectual Conceptual or Theoretical nor Philosophical !!! So if We can Drop All Expectations of What This is, We can Start Anytime !!!
Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford ImageImageImageImageImageImage

PS Not sure if You Read any of this Below How if Would Be a Good Reference on What We're Doing & Pointing Too Thank You & Sending much Love ImageImageImageImageImageImage//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5f09711a35a ... ashers.pdf

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Return to “THE GATE”