Living my best life

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Lenachris

Living my best life

Postby Lenachris » Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:36 am

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
That my life is driven by assumptions and patterns that are sub conscious and out of control. Iv been aware of this but unable to understand how to create this deep change.

What are you looking for at LU?
Who knows. I am driven to find something but unsure what it will look like, or be like. I know I feel deeply stuck. I have made many changes over the yrs but still feel held back. I find I trip myself up, get in my own way of fulfilling my life.

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
New knowledge. Challengers in my thought process.
Someone to walk beside me.
Patience, as I have no idea what's going to come up, but I want to face it.
Some guidance so I can develop some understanding.

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
I'm open. Have dabbled in many theological ideas. I'm not comfortable with one God governing all. More into universal spiritual concepts.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self?

jgdapoorva

Re: Living my best life

Postby jgdapoorva » Sat Jun 27, 2020 6:00 am

Hello,
My name is Apoorva. Welcome to Liberation Unleashed 😊. I am willing to offer guidance, if you upto it.
It's good to see that you are not sure what you will find here. All that is equired here is an open honest look. This forum is all about looking that there is no self in reality. What follows after the seeing is unique for everyone.
Kindly let me know if you wish to proceed. Looking forward to your reply 😊.

Return to “THE GATE”