If I am reading this correctly (I'm not sure), you are settling into knowing that fears will not "overtake your life." True. When you LOOKED at fears, what did you tell me was there? Nothing. It is logical that nothing cannot overtake your life. Do you see?Trusting that if I just let them run there course they will not overtake my life lol. Which I know is completely illogical now but in the moment it feels very real.
Yes, if you will now go ahead and answer the "final questions," (nothing is really final, but for this portion). This will help me know what else is unclear or maybe you are complete with the seeing of no self and can move on to exploring the ramifications of how things are now.
Be clear and concise. I will be asking other guides to help with these for clarity.
1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?
2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.
3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.
4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?
5) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. (cover each one separately)
What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience. (cover each question with examples for each)
6) Anything to add?