Pointers needed

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Hackneyawake

Pointers needed

Postby Hackneyawake » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:46 am

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
That all my thoughts, memories and emotions are energy and habits of tension. All there is is seeing and knowing of awareness

What are you looking for at LU?
I am looking for a guide to tell me that I am doing things correctly. I have been on the path all day every day for 3 years and making great “progress” however the burden of not having a day to day help can be painful for the “self”. I need help.

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
Knowledge of the direct path so that I may focus my efforts in exactly the right place. Their ability to know the words to say at the right time to illuminate the path for me. I am ready to apply everything suggested.

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
3 years of learning every day online from eckhart tolle, rupert Spira, mooji, tam Dass, Ramana maharshi - I have also been to eckhart tolle retreat and doing an online rupert Spira retreat next month. I also love the work of Gary Weber
I have been practicing direct inquiry for a year and the results are powerful but mysterious.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self?

s-p-a-c-e

Re: Pointers needed

Postby s-p-a-c-e » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:48 pm

Hiya,

Thanks for the intro. :)

We could explore this together if you'd like, see what occurs.

The only request would be to put any previous teachings in the box by the door. :)
You can always pick 'em up on the way out.

With best wishes,
John
"The more he looked inside, the more Piglet wasn't there." - A.A.Milne

Author, The Faun's Apprentice - see on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fauns-Apprenti ... B01AR2B63U

Return to “THE GATE”