Invisible

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
NATUREWIND

Invisible

Postby NATUREWIND » Sat May 23, 2020 12:57 pm

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
I Know nothing in reality , the self is just an appearance .

What are you looking for at LU?
I came to this site after participate in the latest zoom meeting on the 22/23 May 2020 with llona. I will like to be part on this community which points directly to this global misunderstanding. Which we all familiar very well.

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
No expectations. A flow of words can benefit and inspire both participants , in my amble corner i am here to listen attentively to any comments or pointing during the guided conversation , i am also available .

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
I was a seeker from an early age of 6 .

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self?

StaffordJR

Re: Invisible

Postby StaffordJR » Mon May 25, 2020 6:58 pm

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
I Know nothing in reality , the self is just an appearance .

What are you looking for at LU?
I came to this site after participate in the latest zoom meeting on the 22/23 May 2020 with llona. I will like to be part on this community which points directly to this global misunderstanding. Which we all familiar very well.

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
No expectations. A flow of words can benefit and inspire both participants , in my amble corner i am here to listen attentively to any comments or pointing during the guided conversation , i am also available .

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
I was a seeker from an early age of 6 .

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self?
Hi Dear Invisible my name is Stafford & would Love too Be Your Guide if You would Like !?!
I like too start out Explaining This can't Be Intellectually understood or Taught IT'S About Seeing This in Direct Experience in What's Actually Happening Now !¡! So if Your Ok with me as Your Guide We can Start Anytime !!! I live in Oregon & because of my work I like to post between 11:30 pm & 3am if that works for You & You can post anytime that works for You & will try & Post every Day if Possible !?! So ok Let me Know & We'll get Started !?!
Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter
Yours Truly Stafford ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

NATUREWIND

Postby NATUREWIND » Mon May 25, 2020 8:07 pm

Hello Stafford
Thanks for taking the time to write to me , my name is Luca and i live in Scotland , looking forward to get to know more about you .
Take care
Luca

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Tue May 26, 2020 9:44 am

Hello Stafford
Thanks for taking the time to write to me , my name is Luca and i live in Scotland , looking forward to get to know more about you .
Take care
Luca
Hi Luca,
Nice too meet You & much Love too Scotland !!! Thank You for Allowing me to Be Apart of your Journey !!! A little about myself !?! I've Been Studying Theology & Philosophy on & off since a was a kid. Because of everything in my Life I had too find Truth God or Whatever The Name Lol
So Long Story Short with All my Studies, I found Sight Sound Touch & Thought Happens with No Help from a me......!!! /¿¿¿
And so I had too confirm my findings & That's What Brought me Here to Liberation Unleashed & Guiding !!!
Hope That helps get too Know me a Little Better been !!! /???
Ok let me Know if You want too Start ?!?
If so What are You Looking & What would it Change in Your Life if You found IT ??? /!!!
Ok stopping Here too See if You're interested in me as Your Guide Thanks again & Sending much Love Yours Truly Stafford ImageImageImageImageImageImage

NATUREWIND

Postby NATUREWIND » Tue May 26, 2020 9:08 pm

Dear Stafford
I will be honoured to have you as a guide , and to develop something together , i will be truly honest with You , what i am looking to accomplish here is to be at service of the people kind of what you do . I have no personal goal here . You asked me what would it change in my life if i found “ IT’.
I can only speak and will only speak from my own experience , I Have been looking for IT seems i was 6 years old ,never found IT , I looked everywhere around different Nations and situations, no trace of IT , I then started to look within very deeply as a professional Seeker , i was getting close I thought many times , but still no IT , until i disappeared in my own search . You know exactly what i mean , but for people that don’t , and reading this post and wonder what do you mean disappear ? I mean vanished ,I was never here really, ( and deeply in my heart from an obsessive search for the truth ,what i was really long for was my own disappearance, and I didn’t know ). Ah sorry i forgot to mention .... that after all this , all was left was IT.
With love
Luca

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Wed May 27, 2020 10:40 am

Dear Stafford
I will be honoured to have you as a guide , and to develop something together , i will be truly honest with You , what i am looking to accomplish here is to be at service of the people kind of what you do . I have no personal goal here . You asked me what would it change in my life if i found “ IT’.
I can only speak and will only speak from my own experience , I Have been looking for IT seems i was 6 years old ,never found IT , I looked everywhere around different Nations and situations, no trace of IT , I then started to look within very deeply as a professional Seeker , i was getting close I thought many times , but still no IT , until i disappeared in my own search . You know exactly what i mean , but for people that don’t , and reading this post and wonder what do you mean disappear ? I mean vanished ,I was never here really, ( and deeply in my heart from an obsessive search for the truth ,what i was really long for was my own disappearance, and I didn’t know ). Ah sorry i forgot to mention .... that after all this , all was left was IT.
With love
Luca
Dear Luca That's Beautiful !!! Ok Contemplating on Where You Are !?!
Let's if You Will go Through some Guiding Points until We can't Go Any further ?!?
Ok so give an example of How Your Thought Process work & Sense ??? Then Expound on IT, That was Left After Your Disappearance ???/!!!
Ok Stopping Here &
Thank You so much for Your Patience & Kindness ;~} =_= {~;
Sending Much Love Yours Truly Stafford ImageImageImageImageImageImage

NATUREWIND

Postby NATUREWIND » Thu May 28, 2020 6:32 pm

Dear Friend
Bare in mind , I find difficult to speak about the past now ,where it implies the existence of an entity .
I will now expand on the disappearance . I have been familiar with “i am not the body mind for a long time” but that wasn’t enough to call the search off. I couldn’t figure out what i was then , if not the body. So i will call that period a “Pre-conceptual understanding of the I am not the Body” . About 3 year ago during a retreat a clear understanding, kissed Me.
And i was hoping this feeling to stay with me forever ( sometimes retreats can empower you and fade away with time ). This stayed with me til this day . I was really cautious to make any conclusions at the time , and after few months ,In my naivety , I started to think oh.. “I maybe got it now” . Today i will not use that sentence. We can call this period a conceptual understanding . From that moment 3 years ago onwards i felt pain free almost all the time : during this time i was doing my day to day work , duty etc.. I was sharing this body with the latencies and condition of Mr mind ( that of course after centuries of conditioning is normal) , he was not in charge anymore but still had some powerful friends in the management Board. ( so lets not underestimate the guy ). During this time i was constantly observe the way Mr mind still operates behind the scenes and believe me he has the power of transforming his face when you less expect if he feels threatened , he can appear to you even as Mr guru . To cut short Recently i met with Mr mind
Face to face , he wasn’t happy to see me at all , I don’t know why , i have done nothing to him . After carful observation of the mechanics in which Mr mind operates i offered him my love and open my arms to him , like a mother to a child. You should have seen him , he was furious , he was throwing anything he can find at me , he also accused me to use love as a tactic to get rid of him and that i was weak , ( but in reality I actually felt sorry for the guy and i love him As part of me ).Mr mind now Lost is job , i felt sorry for him and i hired him , so we still work together now but we swop positions .I did put him in charge of the body operations , ( I know you must think i am crazy to give him such a management position ) but he is under constantly and effortlessly supervision , by me . But i will always watch my back until the very end, cant never totally trust the guy. And i always believed everyone deserve a second chance. I am actually thinking he can turn is life around and work really well with me. We can call this period the embodiment of the truth, and This dear Stafford is where you can find me .

With love
Luca

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Sat May 30, 2020 9:21 am

Dear Friend
Bare in mind , I find difficult to speak about the past now ,where it implies the existence of an entity .
I will now expand on the disappearance . I have been familiar with “i am not the body mind for a long time” but that wasn’t enough to call the search off. I couldn’t figure out what i was then , if not the body. So i will call that period a “Pre-conceptual understanding of the I am not the Body” . About 3 year ago during a retreat a clear understanding, kissed Me.
And i was hoping this feeling to stay with me forever ( sometimes retreats can empower you and fade away with time ). This stayed with me til this day . I was really cautious to make any conclusions at the time , and after few months ,In my naivety , I started to think oh.. “I maybe got it now” . Today i will not use that sentence. We can call this period a conceptual understanding . From that moment 3 years ago onwards i felt pain free almost all the time : during this time i was doing my day to day work , duty etc.. I was sharing this body with the latencies and condition of Mr mind ( that of course after centuries of conditioning is normal) , he was not in charge anymore but still had some powerful friends in the management Board. ( so lets not underestimate the guy ). During this time i was constantly observe the way Mr mind still operates behind the scenes and believe me he has the power of transforming his face when you less expect if he feels threatened , he can appear to you even as Mr guru . To cut short Recently i met with Mr mind
Face to face , he wasn’t happy to see me at all , I don’t know why , i have done nothing to him . After carful observation of the mechanics in which Mr mind operates i offered him my love and open my arms to him , like a mother to a child. You should have seen him , he was furious , he was throwing anything he can find at me , he also accused me to use love as a tactic to get rid of him and that i was weak , ( but in reality I actually felt sorry for the guy and i love him As part of me ).Mr mind now Lost is job , i felt sorry for him and i hired him , so we still work together now but we swop positions .I did put him in charge of the body operations , ( I know you must think i am crazy to give him such a management position ) but he is under constantly and effortlessly supervision , by me . But i will always watch my back until the very end, cant never totally trust the guy. And i always believed everyone deserve a second chance. I am actually thinking he can turn is life around and work really well with me. We can call this period the embodiment of the truth, and This dear Stafford is where you can find me .

With love
Luca
Hi my Dear Friend & Love This & Great Work However We need clarification on the me that's always watching Your back !?! Seems a little Dualistic ?!? How can a ME(Mysterious Enigma) That's Not There Do Anything & if I & Everything Else is Mind What's Left ??? One more Pointer if Mind is like the Heat That comes the fire of a candle !?! It can warm You & or Burn You, yet When Blown Out What is Left that could do or be a ME(Mental Enemy) !?! /?!?
Ok Stopping Here so if anything is unclear Please don't Hesitate to let me Know & Thanks so much for Your Patience & Kindness & Hard Work !!!
Much Love Stafford ImageImageImageImageImageImage

NATUREWIND

Postby NATUREWIND » Sat May 30, 2020 6:02 pm

Hi friend
Yes i can see where you are coming from . What i was trying to say was , even the most wiser and liberated person on hearth can be still subjected to mind attacks , so when i used the sentence i watch my back , I meant TIL my very last breath I’ll be aware on this . I as consciousness .
Loved the example of the fire .
Thank you

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Sun May 31, 2020 9:05 am

Hi friend
Yes i can see where you are coming from . What i was trying to say was , even the most wiser and liberated person on hearth can be still subjected to mind attacks , so when i used the sentence i watch my back , I meant TIL my very last breath I’ll be aware on this . I as consciousness .
Loved the example of the fire .
Thank you
Ok Then my Dear Friend What's not clear that You'd like to go over ??? Sending much Love
Stafford ImageImageImageImageImageImage

NATUREWIND

Postby NATUREWIND » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:29 am

Hello friend
its all clear thank you , just wanted to share , and be available also for brothers and sisters that are reading this .
Take care .
Luca

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:17 pm

Hello friend
its all clear thank you , just wanted to share , and be available also for brothers and sisters that are reading this .
Take care .
Luca
Dear Luca, Ok Great & Loving Your Availability for Others !¡! So let's try the final Questions I sent You Below & See What comes up ! ¿ !
Talk with You soon & Sending much Love Yours Truly Stafford ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “THE GATE”