Freedom now

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Shazza

Freedom now

Postby Shazza » Fri May 22, 2020 2:15 pm

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
I think its a guide ( online person ) that has clear seeing enough to notice when the personality of sharon is thinking this is all real. All of my stories and senses pulling me into a false me. It appears to obscure my sense of no real sharon.

What are you looking for at LU?
I am looking for what appears to be a successful method to clear seeing here, what I am not. Im looking for absolute clarity. I have awareness somewhat but i do not always . Im looking for guidance to loosen my minds apparent obstacles to clear seeing with the insights of guides who have watched the pitfalls and in an organised method can help shepherd one to clear seeing.

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
I expect truth from guides. Clear seeing from guides to help see where i may be in my mind and have the guides clear enough seeing to ask questions to help stop this mind long enough to see beyond itself. . To turn itself in on itself . I expect to surrender all ideas and concepts and the wisdom of the guides to help me do that .

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
I am a mature seeker if you will. I am familiar with many books you have listed. I have immersed myself in the subject and satsangs etc labeled non- duality for about 20 years. Direct experience speaks to me. It is my passion, my love and my truth.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self?

Vivien

Re: Freedom now

Postby Vivien » Sat May 23, 2020 7:20 am

Hi,

Welcome to Liberation Unleashed. My name is Vivien and I'd be happy to assist you in your inquiry.

This is going to be your inquiry. I will not be giving you new ideas and beliefs; only assisting you in examining and questioning the ones that you already have. We can have a conversation and see where it takes you.

The purpose of which would be for there to be a realisation, more than just intellectually, that there never was and never will be a separate self, as, such. All our efforts will focus on that.

I will tend to ask many questions. That's my job here. These, will be pointers towards no self. It will be for you to examine your experience to find out what's true or not.

I would like to ask you to write only from your experience as you see it, what feels true, with whole honesty.
And also post daily
. If you cannot post, or need more time, please let me know.
Can we agree on these?

Could you please tell me what are you really looking for? How would your life change if you find that?
What are you hoping for to change?
What do you hope that should happen?
Do you have an image in mind how seeing through the self-illusion would be like or feel like?

Vivien
The most profound discoveries arise from questioning the obvious.

Blog: https://fadingveiling.com/

Return to “THE GATE”