Into the shadow

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Firestone

Into the shadow

Postby Firestone » Tue May 05, 2020 7:57 am

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
Inherent self is this mirror that want to see itself but it can't. It can only see meaningless world because it really missing the meaning. Yet this illusory self is all we have.

What are you looking for at LU?
Am looking for understanding of a person who is undergoing something, either spiritual destruction of itself or ongoing madness. Would like to find someone with similar interests but at the same time doubt that is possible.

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
I would want to be calmer and at ease. I dont expect some candy spirituality with slogans as "we are all one" ect. Know some "spiritual" persons and almost all of them are using spirituality as a means to further build their ego.

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
Had many spontanous experiences as a kid. Been doing all kind of spiritual paths all my life.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self?

Vivien

Re: Into the shadow

Postby Vivien » Sat May 09, 2020 10:40 am

Hi,

Welcome to Liberation Unleashed. My name is Vivien and I'd be happy to assist you in your inquiry.

This is YOUR inquiry. I will not be giving you new ideas and beliefs; only assisting you in examining and questioning the ones that you already have. We can have a conversation and see where it takes you.
The purpose of which would be for there to be a realisation, more than just intellectually, that there never was and never will be a separate self, as, such. All our efforts will focus on that.

I will tend to ask many questions. That's my job here. These, will be pointers towards no self. It will be for you to examine your experience to find out what's true or not.

I would like to ask you to write only from your experience as you see it, what feels true, with whole honesty.
And also post daily.
If you cannot post, or need more time, please let me know.
Can we agree on these?

Tell me, what are you really looking for. How would your life change if you find that?
What are you hoping for to change?
What do you hope that should happen?
Do you have an image in mind how seeing through the self-illusion would be like or feel like?

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self?
Did you really mean 1, or was it just a typo? How open are you to question your beliefs?

Vivien
The most profound discoveries arise from questioning the obvious.

Blog: https://fadingveiling.com/

Return to “THE GATE”