I'm retired from work, I want to retire from the Search

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
KiwiKen

Re: I'm retired from work, I want to retire from the Search

Postby KiwiKen » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:45 am

Hi Stacy
Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?
There no separate self nor has there ever been one.
Are you sensing any difference in how you're seeing?
Yes, there is a calmness and interestingly when I look at things there is a kind of increase in how shall I say vibrancy to things.

Much love

Ken

Anastacia42

Postby Anastacia42 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:45 am

Hi Ken
Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?
There no separate self nor has there ever been one.

Are you sensing any difference in how you're seeing?
Yes, there is a calmness and interestingly when I look at things there is a kind of increase in how shall I say vibrancy to things.

That sounds like seeing. Would you like to attempt final questions? If nothing else, it will show where you are and help me guide you in anything that remains to be seen.

What was asked above is the first one.

Here are the others:

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.

3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?

5) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.

6) Anything to add?

Loving
~ Stacy

"Not to know there is an alternative to being lost
in thought is to be a kind of prisoner."

~ Sam Harris

KiwiKen

Postby KiwiKen » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:13 am

Hi Stacy,

I'll need another day to answer these.

I'll talk to you soon.

Much Love

Ken

Anastacia42

Postby Anastacia42 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:31 am

Thanks for letting me know.

Loving,
~ Stacy

~ Sam Harris

KiwiKen

Postby KiwiKen » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:05 am

Hi Stacy,
2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.
Firstly it is an Illusion....So does an Illusion really start...This somewhat implies some reality to it. However to answer your question they way I see how it starts is not original of course. At some early stage in life maybe 2-3 or 4 years old the idea of a separate self crystallizes. Even though it is an Illusion input from those around, family, friends society generally support the notion that a Separate self is indeed real. In fact any disagreement of this idea is met with fierce resistance by others. Within myself it was this sense of self (which is in reality Awareness) seemed to take ownership of Awareness...Claiming it to be "My" separate Self. All there is now is Life being Lived
3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.
A much greater awareness of content of thought which just means they tend to wash over me..or I just observe these thoughts with no emotional investment in them. Clarity in seeing. By this I mean there is a kind of sharpness and brightness to what I see,
4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?
The Hand exercises were a major for me.
5) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.
Life just is...It manifests without any choice imagined or otherwise. Who is it that has free will, not I as there isn't one.
6) Anything to add?
Nothing else to add.

Anastacia42

Postby Anastacia42 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:52 am

Hi Ken,

Very good. We just need a more complete answer that includes all parts for Question 5, please. What you wrote is true. The answer needs to cover each word & give examples.
Life just is...It manifests without any choice imagined or otherwise. Who is it that has free will, not I as there isn't one.
Much love,
~ Stacy

~ Sam Harris

KiwiKen

Postby KiwiKen » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:27 pm

Good Morning Stacy,
That sounds like seeing. Would you like to attempt final questions?
No thank you.

Stacy, thank you so much for your time and patient guidance, what you have helped me see has opened my heart.

Shanti Shanti Shanti.

Much Love

Ken

Anastacia42

Postby Anastacia42 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:56 pm

Hi Ken,

It sounds like you prefer not to complete Question 5, but if you decide to do that, please see below. And you are quite welcome.

Once you give a more complete answer to Question 5, I will share your answer with other guides for confirmation.

Once confirmed, you will be invited into forums for Aftercare and discussion among others who have been through the Gateless Gate at LU. You will watch for a PM Private Message in the top right corner above.
Very good. We just need a more complete answer that includes all parts for Question 5, please. What you wrote is true. The answer needs to cover each word & give examples.

Would you like to complete the confirmation?

You are quite welcome!

Loving,
~ Stacy

~ Sam Harris

KiwiKen

Postby KiwiKen » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:16 am

Hi Stacy,

Joining the forum is not something that I would be able to do justice too. I wouldn't want to let the Team down through inactivity, which I feel with the Business projects at hand, I think I would end up doing. Thank you for this offer.

Just to let you know, until a week ago I was working with Ilona alongside the work we have been doing. The 2 together were totally complimentary as you can imagine.

Again my heart felt thanks.

Much Love

Ken

Anastacia42

Postby Anastacia42 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:20 am

Hi Ken,

Yes, Ilona is a very clear guide.

You can be simply a member of the groups and never post. No one minds if you do that. But it is totally up to you. There is no pressure to "join" anything.

Much love,
~ Stacy

~ Sam Harris

Return to “THE GATE”