this is my second time hear but wasnt able to finish due to life responsibilities. Hoping to get it done this time

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
MichaelD

Re: this is my second time hear but wasnt able to finish due to life responsibilities. Hoping to get it done this time

Postby MichaelD » Sat May 16, 2020 11:54 am

Hi Dalim,

I hope you are not ill or have had an accident of some kind.

I am wondering whether you are still engaged with your inquiry? Please let me know because if you are not I am then free to pick up another seeker from the Gate forum.

If you have hit an obstacle e.g. fear or resistance, or some other kind of challenge then we could explore that together. Tt is entirely up to you.....

You are free to re-engage with me via this thread again at any point in the future as the thread remains live, but as I said above it is helpful if I know that you are taking a break.

Yours,

Michael.

MichaelD

Re: this is my second time hear but wasnt able to finish due to life responsibilities. Hoping to get it done this time

Postby MichaelD » Thu May 21, 2020 10:03 am

Hi Dalim,

I hope you are not ill or have had an accident of some kind.

I am wondering whether you are still engaged with your inquiry? Please let me know because if you are not I am then free to pick up another seeker from the Gate forum.

If you have hit an obstacle e.g. fear or resistance, or some other kind of challenge then we could explore that together. Tt is entirely up to you.....

You are free to re-engage with me via this thread again at any point in the future as the thread remains live, but as I said above it is helpful if I know that you are taking a break.

Yours,

Michael.

Return to “THE GATE”