Truth

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
murti

Truth

Postby murti » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:03 am

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
There is nowhere to stand .. there is no I.. everything is a series of happenings

What are you looking for at LU?
I am looking for deeper understanding into the self . I am looking to be in a space where this could be possible . I feel as if I am on the cusp of understandimg the no I concept , I want to know/feel it .

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
Space to become realized . A place where I could let grow and understand core concepts and truths . A deeper sense of self or no self. A space to let go or help me loosen the ego's grip on self identity .

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
It's been interesting .. I feel as I'm being guided to a certain space .. I have moments when I feel like this life is solely for me and I'm supposed to do something with it

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self?

StaffordJR

Re: Truth

Postby StaffordJR » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:22 pm

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
There is nowhere to stand .. there is no I.. everything is a series of happenings

What are you looking for at LU?
I am looking for deeper understanding into the self . I am looking to be in a space where this could be possible . I feel as if I am on the cusp of understandimg the no I concept , I want to know/feel it .

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
Space to become realized . A place where I could let grow and understand core concepts and truths . A deeper sense of self or no self. A space to let go or help me loosen the ego's grip on self identity .

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
It's been interesting .. I feel as I'm being guided to a certain space .. I have moments when I feel like this life is solely for me and I'm supposed to do something with it

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self?
Hi Murti,
Apologizes for Your wait & would Love Too Be Your Guide in Seeing This !!! My only Stipulation is too stay in Direct Experience what's Actually Happening !!! This isn't something that can Be understood by Intellect & Concepts so if That's clear & if not I can clarify what This means & if You're still interested We can start right away !?! I live in Oregon & I work weird Hours so it's Easier for me to post between 11:30 Pm & 3am every Day if Possible because Life Happens, Truly Lol & Feel Free too post When it's Easiest for You & try too every Day if Possible !!! Ok Hopefully talk soon my friend & Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Return to “THE GATE”