You say it never happened?

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Jag

You say it never happened?

Postby Jag » Sat Dec 21, 2019 6:51 am

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
What I understand by the above statement is that there is no me governing anything, no me in control of my life. After having read all the book that is what I have come to understand but, I have some questions...

What are you looking for at LU?
I want you to show me how the past never happened. Is that what you mean? All the abuse and beatings I encountered as a child, are you saying it never happened? Are you saying that all the pain I have lived with for 40 years doesn't exist?

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
I hope that there will be some resolution to this life. To not suffer mentally anymore. There is no doubt that since reading the PDF that there has been change or difference in me but there is doubt... I would be grateful if there is anyone out there who would assist me in realising what you say is true. Thank you.

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
I was born in England and come from a fairly traditional Indian family. Every Sunday we would go to the temple and do what we were supposed to do. Go through the motions... But the hypocrisy, the beatings, the sexual abuse left me disillusioned and for the longest time I couldn't say the word God, couldn't believe there was such a thing as a soul... however, recently there has been what I can only describe as a yearning to know truth. There is nothing more important... recently whilst awake in bed I had a Christ vision that came from a blue light, where my lower back was also expanding and contracting... I'm not capable of making up what I saw and it didn't matter if my eyes were open or closed when this occurred, the vision was still there until it disappeared.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self?

StaffordJR

Re: You say it never happened?

Postby StaffordJR » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:13 am

Hi Jag,
My name is Stafford & First I would like too Apologize for the inconvenience & long wait. We've Been So Busy & Appreciate Your Kindness & Patience !!! It would be my Pleasure to be Your Guide if Your still interested !?!
My stipulation are We need too absolutely stay in Direct Experience, What's Actually Happening Here now if that's makes sense to You !?! If not I can clarify anything You're not understanding ?!?
If You agree We can Start Anytime !!! I live in Northeast Oregon & because of my Weird work hours I usually like to post between 11:30 pm & 3am every Day If I can !!!
Please be free to post anytime You feel & Try post every day if possible but Life Happens so just let me know if You can't post for a while !?!
Ok Jag Hope too hear from You & Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Jag

Postby Jag » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:07 pm

Dear Stafford,
please dont apologise to me there is no need. Thanks so much for responding. I must tell you that after learning about this teaching/truth that the sages of past as well as current living people have talked about, only just the day before yesterday has something sunk in about it. If I may tell you what has been recently understood... that we all are a manifestation of the void, the oneness, the source, the nothingness, there are many ways to refer to this but I can experience it right now if I close my eyes and also experience this state when I sleep deeply. So, we all come from this unmovable place that has been with me and all of us from the beginning of our lives... and that we are living whatever experiences or that silence that pervades is infact living through us. If someone experiences joy or abuses or anything for that matter its that that is choosing to experience that through this body or any body. So there is really no me or I, "I'm" not in control of anything, in the same way that I'm not in control and never have been of making the blood run through "my" veins, making "my" nails grow and all of that. A part of me a small part of me is questioning that I may just be fooling myself but there is also a recognition that what has been seen/understood cant be unseen/ununderstood. The fact that there is no me, there is no I was helped to be made clear for "me" and "I" seemed to have got something after listening and watching the very clear language of Robert Wolfe. Everything seems less complicated and there also feels like an ease has come over this body mind. You are me, i am you , am the keyboard, the cat, the pillow, am everything as all of it has come from the same source. Dare I say, I am that. Everything is the one acting things out. Everything still feels ordinary and as it always was, things seem so simple. Whatever happens now will just happen not to me. I hope I have explained things from this position now somewhat... Thank you for your time Stafford.

StaffordJR

Re: Truly Desperately Lost

Postby StaffordJR » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:36 pm

Dear Stafford,
please dont apologise to me there is no need. Thanks so much for responding. I must tell you that after learning about this teaching/truth that the sages of past as well as current living people have talked about, only just the day before yesterday has something sunk in about it. If I may tell you what has been recently understood... that we all are a manifestation of the void, the oneness, the source, the nothingness, there are many ways to refer to this but I can experience it right now if I close my eyes and also experience this state when I sleep deeply. So, we all come from this unmovable place that has been with me and all of us from the beginning of our lives... and that we are living whatever experiences or that silence that pervades is infact living through us. If someone experiences joy or abuses or anything for that matter its that that is choosing to experience that through this body or any body. So there is really no me or I, "I'm" not in control of anything, in the same way that I'm not in control and never have been of making the blood run through "my" veins, making "my" nails grow and all of that. A part of me a small part of me is questioning that I may just be fooling myself but there is also a recognition that what has been seen/understood cant be unseen/ununderstood. The fact that there is no me, there is no I was helped to be made clear for "me" and "I" seemed to have got something after listening and watching the very clear language of Robert Wolfe. Everything seems less complicated and there also feels like an ease has come over this body mind. You are me, i am you , am the keyboard, the cat, the pillow, am everything as all of it has come from the same source. Dare I say, I am that. Everything is the one acting things out. Everything still feels ordinary and as it always was, things seem so simple. Whatever happens now will just happen not to me. I hope I have explained things from this position now somewhat... Thank you for your time Stafford.
Hi Jag & You're Welcome,
Ok Wonderful & Loving This !!! Let's go deeper, just to be clear. If No One's Home, what actually is Seen & Who could be Fooling Who & Would any Explanation Be IT ???
Ok my Friend let me know if This is Clear, Which I have no doubt it IS from what You've Posted already !!! Talk with You soon & Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly StaffordImageImageImageImageImageImage

Jag

Postby Jag » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:56 pm

Hello again Stafford,

once again thank you for taking the time to spend this time with "me". I guess doubt has been my close friend for many many years in regards to many things so that is the part the small part that was questioning... however, how can that place where one goes to when eyes are closed be denied? it can't. We just take it for granted. Like I said my view now as of a couple of days ago is that everything, everything is born from that place. The absolute, the divine, the emptiness... You ask what is seen? are you asking literally? I would say everything that was seen before but there is knowing now that it's all come from that place that has little description. This one that sees is also that as well as this. For the sake of language I use I and me but I understand that this is false or not the correct way to describe what is. But the wiring has been plugged in for many years and habits are strong but to some degree have fallen away over these couple of days and the hope is that they will continue to fall away. "I'm" not here Stafford, "I"never have been but for the longest time, until recently, its has appeared that way. There was just a "oh I get it now". I know I still use that language that is limiting but a clearness is here.
Abrazos (hugs) as they say here in Ecuador.

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:51 am

Hello again Stafford,

once again thank you for taking the time to spend this time with "me". I guess doubt has been my close friend for many many years in regards to many things so that is the part the small part that was questioning... however, how can that place where one goes to when eyes are closed be denied? it can't. We just take it for granted. Like I said my view now as of a couple of days ago is that everything, everything is born from that place. The absolute, the divine, the emptiness... You ask what is seen? are you asking literally? I would say everything that was seen before but there is knowing now that it's all come from that place that has little description. This one that sees is also that as well as this. For the sake of language I use I and me but I understand that this is false or not the correct way to describe what is. But the wiring has been plugged in for many years and habits are strong but to some degree have fallen away over these couple of days and the hope is that they will continue to fall away. "I'm" not here Stafford, "I"never have been but for the longest time, until recently, its has appeared that way. There was just a "oh I get it now". I know I still use that language that is limiting but a clearness is here.
Abrazos (hugs) as they say here in Ecuador.
Hi Jag, Yes Yes Yes No Words can Really Touch This & Welcome Home !!!
That's what was felt on Your last Post & wanted too be sure it wasn't intellectual. Our confirmers would've had me Do so !!!
Now not sure what our confirmers want done ??? We usually ask some final questions, which i feel You've Answered !!!
So if You want to be invited to our Facebook group & possibly be a guide. I have to ask & find out What's next & not sure if Two posts going too be clear enough for Them because this might Be rare for them ??? Ok So Thank You for Your Patience, talk with You soon my Friend & Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Jag

Postby Jag » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:01 am

Thank you dear Stafford.

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:30 am

Thank you dear Stafford.
Hi Jag & Welcome Home my Friend in This Illusion & it was an Honor Being Here with You much Appreciation !!! Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter
Yours Truly Stafford ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “ARCHIVES”