Who am I?

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Ilona
Site Admin

Re: Who am I?

Postby Ilona » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:45 am

Nice! Yes to that. Yes to being aware of everything that comes and goes.
That awareness is always here. It’s only a matter of noticing it, looking at it, knowing of it, being conscious that you are.

From that place is there any question? Is there anything to know in order to be?

Love.

Micha2019

Postby Micha2019 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:12 pm

Hi Ilona,

It feels like today I've lost it again. At least, I'm not able to answer your questions, because whenever I tried to be in 'that place', my thoughts started running, or I got distracted by sounds or things I see.

There is certainly a less pronounced feeling of I compared to a few days ago. And it's become much clearer that there is no seer, only the seen etc.

Perhaps I want this too fast now and I have been trying too much to go where I was yesterday, in stead of being open to what's there...

With love,
Micha

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sun Jun 07, 2020 2:55 pm

You still think that this has to be a certain feeling. It’s not. You either see that everything is a happening or you think that there must be a pleasant happening. All is happening. Sunshine, rain, cloud, storms, fog, snow, wind, sunshine — ever changing display of life happening. Seeing that all is flowing include seeing that uncomfortable feelings are part of the flow too.

If a kid realises that Santa is not real, next time he sees Santa, he knows, that it’s not a real Santa, who, lives up north, but a normal man dressed in red clothes. Recognition is not lost. Once it’s realised it can not flip back. But if you associate recognition with a happy state, then yes, it too comes and goes. It seems that I lost it. But what is that lost it? What is that gets it?

What is the me that gets it or looses it?

Love.

Micha2019

Postby Micha2019 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:54 am

Hi Ilona,

I notice I am loosing motivation in this inquiry. So for now, I think it’s best to leave it before I start disliking it. It’s been quite intensive and I think I’ve made a lot of progress. But at the moment, my priorities have shifted to getting my life back on track after a long period of travelling, and there’s much less time for this.

I will continue inquiry but need to do it in my own pace for a while. And at least I need a brake to wait for the motivation to come back.

I really want to thank you for everything you’ve shown me. It’s been very valuable to me and I have great respect for what you are doing for people like me.

With love,
Micha

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sat Jun 13, 2020 6:06 am

Sure thing, take a break and if you like to continue, you are very welcome to come back here.
Best wishes to sort what needs to be sorted.

With love.

Return to “THE GATE”