Being in awareness

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
SaraStar

Re: Being in awareness

Postby SaraStar » Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:51 pm

Stafford, yesssss😄

I've been doing a bit of this with my clients such as "who are you, yes I know your name is Sandra, what makes up that name" and so on. It's been quite liberating from psychological pain for them.

So applying this to solid things is the same. A building is made of bricks which were once whatever they're made from, glass was once sand which was once rocks. A car is only a name for: a metal chassis, rubber tyres, material for seats, plastic for other parts etc. The word is only an emoticon for all that lies behind it and all the things it has been, is now and will be. Your example of me being always 'here', regardless of address, seems to be a slightly different way of looking at things because before I was here I wasn't an 'I', there was an embryo and, before that, eggs and semen - not sure what was before that 🤭!

So I think I'm seeing what you are saying and I'm really looking forward to discussing my two part essay on knowing.

That was good to look at and remember to always see everything as fluid, either in a state of becoming, being or ending - all going back into......?????

Big hugs and happy Christmas to you and your wife dear Stafford ❤️🎄❤️

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Wed Dec 25, 2019 12:14 pm

("""Part A: there are things I can say that I know and it feels like 'i' know these things such as: I know I have a sister and two brothers or I know that my dog is lying on the bed beside me or I know I'll speak to my father tomorrow. So these are factual things that I know for certain and can categorically state 'I' know this.
Part B: the knowing that seems to create my experience comes from this sort of enquiry. I focused on the previous exercise and there was knowing, a sensing perhaps. Thus knowing/sensing comes from something else deep within. It's more a guidance and an instinct that knows what is happening without the brain or any cognitive function being involved. So yes, that aspect of knowing seems to be creating my experience.
I know there are probably not 'meant' to be two aspects to this answer but that's what is occurring to me while following the exercise."""")

Ok Great on Your recent post. You definitely understand Where I'm getting at, Words aren't the thing. Now how it relates too Your last post above !?! Ok so All this We can Intellectually get into. Which We have too Use both A & B Parts, Cognitive A & Intuitive B to understand the conversation, can't be separated.
This All ends up being is Learned Concepts & won't lead You through the Gate , but only a intellectual understanding !!!
So We're going too drop All knowledge and Just Look & answering only Yes & No, are You doing the Breathing or is it just Happening? Are You doing Being or is Being just Happening? Then if the Answers are No just Happening. Why wouldn't that Be the end of Your Search ??? You can fully explain this last part.
I Hope this All makes Sense & if not no problem We have as much time as You need my Dear Friend !!!

Thanks for The Christmas Wishes!!! Monika & myself had a Great Day today & We Both Hope Yours Was Blessed as Well Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Wed Dec 25, 2019 10:36 pm

Hi Sara I just wanted too point out Your Essays Were Deep & Introspective so I See You are Doing Good Work, its just I totally want You too Actually See This Instead of A Intellectual Experience. There is a Total difference & Once You See This You'll Totally Understand what I'm saying !!! Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford & Happy Holidays once again Too You Mat & Your Dogs & Your Loved Ones

SaraStar

Postby SaraStar » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:08 am

Hi Stafford - please help and I hope you don't mind reading through this long message. I hope you can make sense of it and help me get through to seeing.

It's been a hard day, full of sadness for me today. I've been wanting to see the sadness and see through it. There's a long story behind all this and I so wanted to tell you about it all and try and work out how to liberate the sadness as it seemed to be saying it didn't want to be here and why was I keeping it stuck here.

Anyway... I'd been thinking about your first message through the sadness and applied your question and realised that yes... Things are just happening, sadness is happening, being is happening and the pain in my heart was so bad but it all eventually lifted and that happened too.

We watched the Matrix tonight and I listened carefully to the messages.

Stafford, at one level there is a feeling that I've always known liberation. There is always an experience for me of feeling the pain of others. When I was really little I ran out of the house into the dark because there was a felt tension (that's what my body felt) between my parents. I remember just being in that dark garden and feeling stars wrap their arms around me. There is an ache within me for the suffering of people, I experience myself in the ache of others. In my work, clients would come in and I'd throw away the rule book and felt the way to liberation with them because it felt like there was an x-ray vision into their being.

I am really frightened of not seeing this. There is a sense that I know it but to actually be and see the liberation which is sitting right here with me is something I'm desperate to break through to.

I read something in the archives of 'gatecrashers' and someone said they'd practised being the witness/observer for ages but it left them feeling detached, cold and almost numb or robotic - taking away any light or color from life but he just sat with it and eventually the light broke through. I feel like this - I've been practising just letting things happen and not attaching to labels for quite a while and I also feel a bit cold inside.

Stafford, what I do know is that it's almost impossible to talk about how to see. I had the most beautiful experience of being shown everything as one. I don't know how long I was in that state but it's stayed with me and the words "you do not belong here (meaning in the toxic environment of my parents and siblings)" still ring in my ears. I've been shown 'the light', as it were, several times and I've worked for years relating to body experiences and I always get clients to read what they're bodies are experiencing before any cognitions.

I'm not a great guru person and find all these spiritual internet groups a nightmare because there's so much trying to get somewhere and that just feels wrong and stupid because I know I don't need to get anywhere, I just need to see what I know is here right now.

I'm not sure what it is that will be realised/understood when I see but I do know that the seeing is there - I'm just not in the seeing yet.

Please help me see 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Love
Sara 🌸🌌🌸

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:48 am

Hi Stafford - please help and I hope you don't mind reading through this long message. I hope you can make sense of it and help me get through to seeing.

It's been a hard day, full of sadness for me today. I've been wanting to see the sadness and see through it. There's a long story behind all this and I so wanted to tell you about it all and try and work out how to liberate the sadness as it seemed to be saying it didn't want to be here and why was I keeping it stuck here.

Anyway... I'd been thinking about your first message through the sadness and applied your question and realised that yes... Things are just happening, sadness is happening, being is happening and the pain in my heart was so bad but it all eventually lifted and that happened too.

We watched the Matrix tonight and I listened carefully to the messages.

Stafford, at one level there is a feeling that I've always known liberation. There is always an experience for me of feeling the pain of others. When I was really little I ran out of the house into the dark because there was a felt tension (that's what my body felt) between my parents. I remember just being in that dark garden and feeling stars wrap their arms around me. There is an ache within me for the suffering of people, I experience myself in the ache of others. In my work, clients would come in and I'd throw away the rule book and felt the way to liberation with them because it felt like there was an x-ray vision into their being.

I am really frightened of not seeing this. There is a sense that I know it but to actually be and see the liberation which is sitting right here with me is something I'm desperate to break through to.

I read something in the archives of 'gatecrashers' and someone said they'd practised being the witness/observer for ages but it left them feeling detached, cold and almost numb or robotic - taking away any light or color from life but he just sat with it and eventually the light broke through. I feel like this - I've been practising just letting things happen and not attaching to labels for quite a while and I also feel a bit cold inside.

Stafford, what I do know is that it's almost impossible to talk about how to see. I had the most beautiful experience of being shown everything as one. I don't know how long I was in that state but it's stayed with me and the words "you do not belong here (meaning in the toxic environment of my parents and siblings)" still ring in my ears. I've been shown 'the light', as it were, several times and I've worked for years relating to body experiences and I always get clients to read what they're bodies are experiencing before any cognitions.

I'm not a great guru person and find all these spiritual internet groups a nightmare because there's so much trying to get somewhere and that just feels wrong and stupid because I know I don't need to get anywhere, I just need to see what I know is here right now.

I'm not sure what it is that will be realised/understood when I see but I do know that the seeing is there - I'm just not in the seeing yet.

Please help me see ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Love
Sara ImageImageImage
Hi Sara my Dear Dear Friend & How Beautiful This All IS, not too be unfeeling but This IS Exactly the Vulnerability need & is Actually a Great part of the Process & Thanks for Trusting in me, Actually IT'S not me but This Whole Natural Process !!!
Dear Sara Get Ready ,,,, You are The Seeing !!!
Look at Everything You Shared with me that You See & Feel Inside & Out !!! Seeing or Sometimes called Knowing or Intuition Consciousness The Intelligent Void Extra & So Forth name doesn't matter !!! Everything is made out of this Empty Seeing & in This Seeing.That's why You Feel Everything & Everyone its Unescapable Unexplainable & Undefined because IT'S Always changing & Flowing like The Wind Water Cloud's & Land Everything & Nothing or No Thing !??!
IT'S What's Happening Right in front of Our Faces & IS Our Face & Just Like You said Don't have Too Go Anywhere Because We are The Here !!! Everything Happens in Our Presence no Matter if You're in Your Mother's womb or Where You're at Now.
Really You've never Been Out of Presence or Seeing & Never Been Anything But That. We've Definitely All Know IT but got lost & mixed up in This Whole Phenomenal game !!! That's Why We get Afraid & Vulnerable. Trying Too figure out Where & What We are. Trying Too Be Something or Someone & The Whole Time That's What We've Been , Intelligence Emptiness changing Forms Wow Right !?!
Ok my Dear Sara hope this makes Sense To You & hope my Excitement didn't get in the way of the Pointing & Explanation ?!? If So no worries Whatever comes up IS what's going on So & I Trust in Your Seeing So I'm Looking forward towards Your Reply ImageImageImage
Sending Much Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford ImageImageImageImageImageImage

SaraStar

Postby SaraStar » Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:17 am

Hi Stafford (working on my laptop at the moment and, apparently there are no smileys etc so please assume lots of happy emoticons)

Thank you for your message. You sound so sure that I'm seeing but I'm not really sure. You said something I don't understand so can I ask about that first and get it out of the way...
The Intelligent Void Extra
you say the word Extra in some sentences and I don't know what it means in the context of your message. Can you explain please?

Hmmm....just lost a load of typing! Let's try again.... So throughout the day I've been watching my body do things like picking up a mug or stroking the dogs. While out walking there was the crunching of snow underneath my feet and a blue sky and walking. However earlier in the day I was getting upset about not getting to go skiing (me being impatient - we've only just moved in and don't have much cash as neither of us have any income of any sort) and I was thinking about the people all there skiing and I just started feeling really sad that I couldn't be there. I tried to see that because this image - which allowed sadness to show up - was only in my head/thoughts that it didn't really exist. But there were people out on the slopes and sadness was there because I wasn't with them. I understood that idea that anything in thought isn't a fact here/now but then got upset because things are happening all over the place which I am not necessarily seeing here/now but they are happening. They could be things that are happy, sad, adventurous - things I hear about from friends. So I got confused and worried as to how I'm meant to somehow deny that things are happening if they are not happening for me in 'my' here/now.

Stafford... when you answer would you mind giving me some structure or pointing exercises? I know from your experience with Ilona you only needed 4 messages but I think I need some more information to guide me. I thought this would happen quickly but there is a realisation that there is a difference between knowing liberation is there and what it 'looks like' (based on some wonderful experiences) and actually living/feeling/seeing it. So I guess 'knowing' something is there is very different from 'experiencing' it being there. Have I just answered my question?!?!?!?

I've read some other threads and see that guides give a lot of exercises and ask questions upon questions. I'm not taking away from your brilliance and kind guidance, I'm just wondering whether you could lead me to the place of seeing rather than just saying what seeing is like because I'm not there at the moment and I can't just jump into what you see. I hope you don't mind me asking you this?

I better go to sleep now dear Stafford. I can't thank you enough for your enthusiasm - I just need to find my way to where you are at and that means me being guided step by step somehow so I can see and be in your enthusiasm.

Bless you and I send so much love to you, Sara

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:30 am

Hi Stafford (working on my laptop at the moment and, apparently there are no smileys etc so please assume lots of happy emoticons)

Thank you for your message. You sound so sure that I'm seeing but I'm not really sure. You said something I don't understand so can I ask about that first and get it out of the way...
The Intelligent Void Extra
you say the word Extra in some sentences and I don't know what it means in the context of your message. Can you explain please?

Hmmm....just lost a load of typing! Let's try again.... So throughout the day I've been watching my body do things like picking up a mug or stroking the dogs. While out walking there was the crunching of snow underneath my feet and a blue sky and walking. However earlier in the day I was getting upset about not getting to go skiing (me being impatient - we've only just moved in and don't have much cash as neither of us have any income of any sort) and I was thinking about the people all there skiing and I just started feeling really sad that I couldn't be there. I tried to see that because this image - which allowed sadness to show up - was only in my head/thoughts that it didn't really exist. But there were people out on the slopes and sadness was there because I wasn't with them. I understood that idea that anything in thought isn't a fact here/now but then got upset because things are happening all over the place which I am not necessarily seeing here/now but they are happening. They could be things that are happy, sad, adventurous - things I hear about from friends. So I got confused and worried as to how I'm meant to somehow deny that things are happening if they are not happening for me in 'my' here/now.

Stafford... when you answer would you mind giving me some structure or pointing exercises? I know from your experience with Ilona you only needed 4 messages but I think I need some more information to guide me. I thought this would happen quickly but there is a realisation that there is a difference between knowing liberation is there and what it 'looks like' (based on some wonderful experiences) and actually living/feeling/seeing it. So I guess 'knowing' something is there is very different from 'experiencing' it being there. Have I just answered my question?!?!?!?

I've read some other threads and see that guides give a lot of exercises and ask questions upon questions. I'm not taking away from your brilliance and kind guidance, I'm just wondering whether you could lead me to the place of seeing rather than just saying what seeing is like because I'm not there at the moment and I can't just jump into what you see. I hope you don't mind me asking you this?

I better go to sleep now dear Stafford. I can't thank you enough for your enthusiasm - I just need to find my way to where you are at and that means me being guided step by step somehow so I can see and be in your enthusiasm.

Bless you and I send so much love to you, Sara
Hi Sara I'm so Sorry I can barely keep my eyes open, will post tomorrow. Sending much love Yours Truly Stafford ImageImageImageImageImageImage

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:08 am

Hi Sara,
Ok first the word Extra Should of Been the Abbreviations for excetra but was a typo Lol Apologies.

(""""I've read some other threads and see that guides give a lot of exercises and ask questions upon questions. I'm not taking away from your brilliance and kind guidance, I'm just wondering whether you could lead me to the place of seeing rather than just saying what seeing is like because I'm not there at the moment and I can't just jump into what you see. I hope you don't mind me asking you this? """"")

Ok so no Problems asking me anything & my next exercise is, What can You take away from ??? Can You separate or take away The Good from The Bad? In other words, Water is Good for You, but drink Too much Water & Your Kidneys will shut down !?! And like what We were talking about Your Seeing & Not Seeing, can You separate Non Seeing From Seeing or is there just Seeing !?! Ok Sara Let's stop Here & Please let me know what comes up no matter what it is my Friend Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford

SaraStar

Postby SaraStar » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:26 pm

Oh dear Stafford

You are so brilliant and you are clearly in a zone and talking from the experience of that zone assuming I understand what you are talking about.
What can You take away from ??? Can You separate or take away The Good from The Bad? In other words, Water is Good for You, but drink Too much Water & Your Kidneys will shut down !?!
In theory I understand what you are trying to say but I think you've lost me. I can take 3 away from 7 and get 4 for example. I'm not sure how your water example was reflective of taking good away from bad or not. I've worked with serial killers and I can safely say that there is a separation between good and bad. A serial killer's thoughts are focused on the deed they want to accomplish and there can be no goodness found there. I've also worked with people who give their time to work in soup kitchens and have found both their actions and thoughts to be nothing other than pure goodness.
And like what We were talking about Your Seeing & Not Seeing, can You separate Non Seeing From Seeing or is there just Seeing !?!
I'm so sorry, I'm just getting confused here because I don't think I was talking about non seeing. I was just wanting you to understand that talking about how you feel in your seeing place doesn't lead me there, it just shows me that you are in that zone and I'm not.
I haven't even got to the learning part of what seeing and non seeing is so can't even begin to answer your question.

I'm so upset dear Stafford, you are so in your zone and ecstatic about it and that's how you talk which is lovely to hear. I so want to help you guide me, I so wanted this to be a success but I'm aware of feeling rather confused and trying to make myself fit into and understand your experience in order to translate where I need to start to get there.

You are so patient and kind but I just don't know if I can get anywhere in all this confusion. It all just feels a bit muddled up talking about concepts about which I have no idea what you mean. Perhaps it's me and I need to give up. I was so excited about starting this and I'm so sorry that I'm clearly not connecting 😭😭😭.

I don't know where to turn right now so if you have any suggestions I'd gratefully receive them.

With kindest love
Sara 🙏✨🌻✨🙏

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:04 pm

Oh dear Stafford

You are so brilliant and you are clearly in a zone and talking from the experience of that zone assuming I understand what you are talking about.
What can You take away from ??? Can You separate or take away The Good from The Bad? In other words, Water is Good for You, but drink Too much Water & Your Kidneys will shut down !?!
In theory I understand what you are trying to say but I think you've lost me. I can take 3 away from 7 and get 4 for example. I'm not sure how your water example was reflective of taking good away from bad or not. I've worked with serial killers and I can safely say that there is a separation between good and bad. A serial killer's thoughts are focused on the deed they want to accomplish and there can be no goodness found there. I've also worked with people who give their time to work in soup kitchens and have found both their actions and thoughts to be nothing other than pure goodness.
And like what We were talking about Your Seeing & Not Seeing, can You separate Non Seeing From Seeing or is there just Seeing !?!
I'm so sorry, I'm just getting confused here because I don't think I was talking about non seeing. I was just wanting you to understand that talking about how you feel in your seeing place doesn't lead me there, it just shows me that you are in that zone and I'm not.
I haven't even got to the learning part of what seeing and non seeing is so can't even begin to answer your question.

I'm so upset dear Stafford, you are so in your zone and ecstatic about it and that's how you talk which is lovely to hear. I so want to help you guide me, I so wanted this to be a success but I'm aware of feeling rather confused and trying to make myself fit into and understand your experience in order to translate where I need to start to get there.

You are so patient and kind but I just don't know if I can get anywhere in all this confusion. It all just feels a bit muddled up talking about concepts about which I have no idea what you mean. Perhaps it's me and I need to give up. I was so excited about starting this and I'm so sorry that I'm clearly not connecting ImageImageImage.

I don't know where to turn right now so if you have any suggestions I'd gratefully receive them.

With kindest love
Sara ImageImageImageImageImage
Dear Sara my Friend no need too Quit & not asking You too jump into what I'm Seeing !!!
What I'm Pointing too is Your Direct Seeing & That Nothing is Separate from That Seeing, Even when You can't See, You Still See that You can't See & in That there is No Separation.
There is no Theory about This & The Seeing I'm Pointing too is the Seeing You use too See Everything.
So without concept Do You make the Senses Work, and without the Senses do You Exist ?!? Ok I so hope this helps if not that's OK & we'll take it from there Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter
Yours Truly Stafford ImageImageImageImageImageImage

SaraStar

Postby SaraStar » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:44 pm

Hi Stafford and thank you 🙏
So without concept Do You make the Senses Work, and without the Senses do You Exist ?!?
Easy... No the senses work themselves and there would be no experience of existing without the senses. Helen Keller had touch and smell and, I believe, used those to navigate her way in the world. Without any senses there'd be no sense of existing because the brain only interprets senses.
What about having no senses but a brain that still worked. I guess there would be nothingness.

I know this, I see this and know that whether 'I' see it or not is not important. I just don't know if knowing this is actually being at or through the gate.

Bless you for your patience.
With loving kindness to you
Sara 🌸✨🌸

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:57 am

Hi Stafford and thank you Image
So without concept Do You make the Senses Work, and without the Senses do You Exist ?!?
Easy... No the senses work themselves and there would be no experience of existing without the senses. Helen Keller had touch and smell and, I believe, used those to navigate her way in the world. Without any senses there'd be no sense of existing because the brain only interprets senses.
What about having no senses but a brain that still worked. I guess there would be nothingness.

I know this, I see this and know that whether 'I' see it or not is not important. I just don't know if knowing this is actually being at or through the gate.

Bless you for your patience.
With loving kindness to you
Sara ImageImageImage
Hi Sara, You're so Welcome & Thank You for Being so patient with me !!! Yes You are at the gate. Seeing You're not Doing the Senses is a good clue !?! My question is if the Senses are Creating You, because without senses there be nothing, how are You Seeing & Knowing ?!?

Thank You Sara once again for Your Kindness & Patience !!! Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly StaffordImageImageImageImageImageImage

SaraStar

Postby SaraStar » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:49 pm

Hi dear Stafford

But people go through all those exercises about imagining which socks they put on this morning and the difference between that and seeing which socks they put on etc. I've read so many threads and I thought I'd be going through that process so can't imagine I'm at the gate but hey, who am 'I' to know that 😂🤭😂.
My question is if the Senses are Creating You, because without senses there be nothing, how are You Seeing & Knowing ?!?
Well obviously because of senses there is seeing and knowing and, also, the experience of life coming through them.
I hope I'm getting this or... This is being got 😂.

Hugs and love
Sara 🙏🌻🙏

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:43 am

Hi Sara my Dear Friend the socks exercise is an explanation of the difference between thinking and actual experience. If I ask You what color socks your wearing today & You answer well I'm wearing blue today I think !?!
That's from memory which isn't always accurate. If You anwer by Looking & Seeing what color they are that's actual experience,. Does this make make sense ?

("""" Well obviously because of senses there is seeing and knowing and, also, the experience of life coming through them.
I hope I'm getting this or... This is being got .

Hugs and love
Sara """"""")

Ok You See all experience coming from the senses. Then my next exercise or question is , Who could get this if I is created by the Senses ???
Thanks Sara for Being so Kind & Patient !!! Sending Peace Love life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford

SaraStar

Postby SaraStar » Tue Dec 31, 2019 6:01 pm

Hi Stafford (on computer so no emoticons, sorry)

You know I get so excited to see if there's a message waiting. I know with the time difference it's hard. I just wanted you to know that I wait with baited breath for your responses - I just so desperately want to learn but feel I need to start like a total beginner who doesn't understand some of the things you say because I don't want to have to go into my head to work out what you mean. I know you had a lot of experience and understanding by the time you worked with Ilona but I didn't so exercises like the socks etc. help me understand the process. Perhaps you could treat me as if I was at kindergarten??? I think exercises like these might be necessary for me to learn to understand what you mean and to get me to the place where I can see rather than having to look things up in other people's threads. I'm so sorry Stafford - perhaps you didn't know that I have absolutely no experience of this so I'm coming to all of this with a need to be taught. The sock exercise really helped me understand. Thank you for coping with me Stafford!!!
Ok You See all experience coming from the senses. Then my next exercise or question is , Who could get this if I is created by the Senses ???
Hmmm...you've got me here. I don't know if it's because I don't understand the question or whether it's because I don't know the answer. Is 'I' being created by the senses? You see 'I' didn't know that so now I'll have to go and find out what this is about. And now I am feeling frustrated because it will take time (time differences) to get an answer to clarify this question before I can do the exercise. Gosh there's a lot of apologising going on here isn't there which is sad. I think the problem is that I don't have the understanding of any of this that you might think I have. I'm trying now to think about the senses creating 'I' and if that means that the 'who' 'getting this' is actually 'I'. Imagine a crying emoji here and then a laughing one.

Sending love to you Stafford and wishing a peaceful slide into 2020
Sara xox

Return to “ARCHIVES”