Loocking for a guide

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
jenesaispastrop

Loocking for a guide

Postby jenesaispastrop » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:07 pm

Hello. Call me Reda.

StaffordJR

Re: Loocking for a guide

Postby StaffordJR » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:47 pm

Hi Reda,
My name is Stafford are You still looking for a Guide, if so it would Be my Pleasure Too Guide You ??? If You accept We can Start Anytime !?!Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter, Yours Truly Stafford

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

jenesaispastrop

Postby jenesaispastrop » Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:01 pm

Hi Reda,
My name is Stafford are You still looking for a Guide, if so it would Be my Pleasure Too Guide You ??? If You accept We can Start Anytime !?!Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter, Yours Truly Stafford ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hello Stafford,

Let's start please!

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:34 am

Hi Reda,
Apologies for the wait, work weird hours so I usually post between now & 3am North West Pacific Time I live in Oregon, I hope that OK for You & I'll try posting every Day !!!
I was wondering why You wasn't able too answer the beginning Questions, it helps to know What You understand & Where You're at in Liberation Unleashed ?!?
No Worries though, We'll Start like this if that's Good with You ¿!¿

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
If this isn't clear just let me know & I'll Clarify anything You're unsure about !¿! Thanks for letting me Guide You & I Appreciate Your Kindness & Patience ! ¡ ! Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter
Yours Truly Stafford

jenesaispastrop

Postby jenesaispastrop » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:08 pm

Hello Stafford,
LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
That what is called self is made by identifications to ideas.

Thanks,
Reda

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:52 am

Hello Stafford,
That what is called self is made by identifications to ideas.

Thanks,
Reda
Hi Reda,
Great & I See You seem to have experience with this !?! What isn't clear & in detail how will that change what's going on in Your Life ¿!¿ Another point that You can meditate on is, What do You have too do in order Too Be ¡?¡
Ok hope this is clear & Please let me know if it's not clear. Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford ImageImageImageImageImageImage

jenesaispastrop

Postby jenesaispastrop » Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:49 am

lol

I am laughing because I am having some little difficulties to follow your "style" of writing

ok

if I got it,
What do You have too do in order Too Be
Familiarize myself with what is explained about non-duality and how to pursue the Goal [goal is path, path is goal], so I can use spiritual tools, more and more until I am able to see that which sees.
What isn't clear & in detail how will that change what's going on in Your Life ¿!¿
Do please help me with this sentence. Maybe it need only some ",". Maybe.

Thank you Stafford,
Reda

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:18 am

lol

I am laughing because I am having some little difficulties to follow your "style" of writing

ok

if I got it,
What do You have too do in order Too Be
Familiarize myself with what is explained about non-duality and how to pursue the Goal [goal is path, path is goal], so I can use spiritual tools, more and more until I am able to see that which sees.
What isn't clear & in detail how will that change what's going on in Your Life ¿!¿
Do please help me with this sentence. Maybe it need only some ",". Maybe.

Thank you Stafford,
Reda
Hi my Dear Friend Reda , Love the Laughing Image & I understand & will try & keep my writing style a little more normal Lol !
Ok so what I'm pointing out & asking in those two sentences is, what do You have to do too be Reda ? In other words are You making breathing happen or isn't it happening on its own like the sun rising & setting !
I also want to let You know You really don't need too familiarize Yourself with non-duality All You have to do is look & see what's Actually Happening in your experience Here Now ! Ok that's enough for now & Please let me know if You are following me & if not that's ok We can figure this out. Thank You for Your Kindness & Patience. Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford ImageImageImageImageImageImage

jenesaispastrop

Postby jenesaispastrop » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:22 am

Hello my dear ^^
are You making breathing happen or isn't it happening on its own like the sun rising & setting
Sure. I am doing nothing. It is just happening. No will from my part. Fortunately.
what do You have to do too be Reda
Absolutely nothing. It is going by itself. Reda is illusory. It is about identifications to all which makes Reda, but I am also not doing the identifications. It is all like a pinball, always.

Take care Stafford,
Reda

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:25 am

Hello my dear ^^
are You making breathing happen or isn't it happening on its own like the sun rising & setting
Sure. I am doing nothing. It is just happening. No will from my part. Fortunately.
what do You have to do too be Reda
Absolutely nothing. It is going by itself. Reda is illusory. It is about identifications to all which makes Reda, but I am also not doing the identifications. It is all like a pinball, always.

Take care Stafford,
Reda
Hi My Dear Yes Yes Reda !!!
Ok just a simple & direct question is there a Reda & how would You feel if there wasn't ? Take as much time as You need & I'm Loving Your responses & if this isn't clear just let me know. Thanks my Dear Friend & Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford ImageImageImageImageImageImage

jenesaispastrop

Postby jenesaispastrop » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:28 am

I'll answer tomorrow.

Take care Stafford ^^
Reda

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:44 am

I'll answer tomorrow.

Take care Stafford ^^
Reda
Ok Dear Reds Hope All is Good & talk Tomorrow or however time You need & I Appreciate Your Kindness & keeping in Touch & take care of Yourself as Well ImageImageImageImageImageImage Thanks &
Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford ImageImageImage

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:46 pm

Hi Reda I Apologize for miss spelling Your name take care & talk later.
Love Stafford

jenesaispastrop

Postby jenesaispastrop » Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:12 am

Hello dear :)

I had a joyously filled day.

It is 03:04 am here. [UTC+1]

I WANT FOR SURE TO CONTINU WITH YOU THIS JOB.

I'll reply, not right now, but as soon as possible.

Thank you for your comprehension Stafford ^^

Have a nice day,
Reda

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:31 am

Hello dear :)

I had a joyously filled day.

It is 03:04 am here. [UTC+1]

I WANT FOR SURE TO CONTINU WITH YOU THIS JOB.

I'll reply, not right now, but as soon as possible.

Thank you for your comprehension Stafford ^^

Have a nice day,
Reda

Hi my Dear Reda No Worries & Glad Too Hear Your Day was Blessed Image You're So Welcome. I Love Guiding & I'm here for You until You're through The Gate or for as Long as You need me, no time limit. Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly StaffordImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “THE GATE”