Seeing reality

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Antina0

Seeing reality

Postby Antina0 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:16 am

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
I had an awakening 21 months ago. Was very clear for about 2 months. Slowly less clear. Think and talk about this a lot.

What are you looking for at LU?
Would love to be clear again. Do I have to go through an ego exorcism like last time. Do I have to be willing to die again.? Do I have to dry vomit the ego out like last time. Hoping for a softer way?

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
Clarity would be amazing. Nothing else needed. Or maybe nothing needed. Just want to feel the freedom of no self like last time. Maybe I won’t talk about it when I get clear this time and this will be noticed in eternity.

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
Self inquiry. And keeping a journal of realisations.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self?

Matthew

Re: Seeing reality

Postby Matthew » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:09 am

Consider this possibility:
Clarity is fundamental. Therefore, clarity is nothing that can truly diminish or increase.
How so?

Please switch on the telvision or watch a YouTube video. The video should include some ordninary human story. Like a love story, a drama, comedy.
Or one where an elder lady is celebrating her birthday with her dead friends:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BN9edpdCH7c&t=35s

While watching the movie, acknowledge that you are clearly and perfectly aware of the play.
You are perfectly aware of the story, you are clearly aware of the characters dancing around, their emotions, their behaviour.

There is another movie, a story being played right now.
This story seems to be a little bit "closer" than a video, but at the end of the day, it is the same thing.
The movie goes something like this:
"I had an awakening 21 months ago. Was very clear for about 2 months. Slowly less clear.
Would love to be clear again.
Just want to feel the freedom of no self like last time."

Bring up this thought story and look directly at it, like you would watch a YouTube video.
With interest and amusement.

Aren't you also clearly aware of this story?
In the same way as you are clearly aware of the video story?

Does this apparent happening truly exist outside of the thought story?

This thought movie is about a character called "me".
Does that thought character called "me" even exist outside of this little fantasy?
First there is a mountain,
Then there is no mountain,
Then there is.

Antina0

Postby Antina0 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:40 pm

It is seen clearly. Everyone believes their story including their story of individuality. This is happening without any input from an individual. It’s a joke. I can see the stress in the faces from the belief In stories. There is absolutely no control to be had. The story of any control over this is ridiculous. This is the universe seeing. This is the universe breathing.

Matthew

Postby Matthew » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:52 pm

Alrighty!

We can directly proceed to the final questions if you want to.
Then there is.

Antina0

Postby Antina0 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:05 pm

Ok

Matthew

Postby Matthew » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:24 pm

Since there was no real conversation, please answer the questions elaborately.

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

2) Please explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.

3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?

5) Please describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.

6) Anything to add?

Looking forward to your answers!
Then there is.

Antina0

Postby Antina0 » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:36 pm

1. There is no one here. I never did anything. This is all happening without the input from any individual. Stillness and relief is apparent. This is the universe breathing. There is absolutely nothing the idea of you can do. You is not dropped. It was never there. When sounds come from imagined individuals the words are coming from in individual perspective and is very hard to take serious or even listen to. There is no truth in what is said when from the perspective of an individual. The individual self does not know it’s own irrelevance. It doesn’t exist. Obviously never has existed if it doesn’t exist now in this eternity.

Antina0

Postby Antina0 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:13 am

2. The separate self is an idea that turns into a belief when all the imagined individuals seem to believe in this same concept. There is never clarity with this belief. There is always a feeling something is not the way it should be or needs improving or changing. Now with this idea gone there is relief and stillness. The brain feels still Everything else seems lighter and alive and as one. This has just always been like this. This is eternity.

Antina0

Postby Antina0 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:48 am

3. Stillness is where reality is noticed. There are no borders. No Body borders. No Country borders. No planet borders. Everything has equal value. This is the one thing happening. This is so pure. The feeling is so pure. Words can not describe. Words are nothing. Words are not even noticed by this. Immensity, perfection, All can be done is surrender to this. Oh I am this. Crying, “why have I not noticed this.” No wrong question. Why was I noticed. Noticing I was fun but no more. This is all immediate. There was no other awakening. It’s all now. Everything is now. I is not even worth mentioning in this.

Antina0

Postby Antina0 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:12 am

4. There is no reason. This is all happening on its own with no help or influence. There is no I to look. Pushing over and what made you look are just stories.

Antina0

Postby Antina0 » Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:31 pm

5. Decision, Intention, choice, control, responsibility all infers free will. There is no free will. There is no individual to have free will. There is nothing separate to have free will. In the realisation “There is no control to be had.” Silence is noticed instantly. Nothing can be done. All words are redundant. This has no interest in stories.

Antina0

Postby Antina0 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:30 am

It is impossible not to be awake. This is all awake. Nothing is happening. Any imagined happening is not important.

Antina0

Postby Antina0 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:34 am

This is alive. This is all energy. No energy more important than other energy.

Matthew

Postby Matthew » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:59 pm

Alright!
I will show the answers to the other guides and see whether they have any additional questions.
I'll be in touch soon!
Then there is.

Matthew

Postby Matthew » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:01 am

Another guide asks:

"Could you please ask Antina if wanting to feel the freedom of no self still feels like an issue?"
Then there is.

Return to “ARCHIVES”