Cynthia and Dan

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
dkelso

Cynthia and Dan

Postby dkelso » Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:03 am

Hi Cynthia,

So, as we discussed, your story..... ; )

CynthiaH

Re: Cynthia and Dan

Postby CynthiaH » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:51 pm

Hi Dan! I found LU through a post made by a friend on Facebook and it seemed totally synchronous. I'd been re-reading books by Ken Carey and James Redfield; noting with wonder some of the changes that I've seen or intuited taking place in the world, especially energetically. Perceiving, at least in part, the way that all of life is interconnected. Wanting to be a positive part of those changes...and having a deep knowing that I am meant to be.

I've also found myself in a very difficult place physically and financially and, on deeper levels, I've begun to question why and seeking answers within myself rather than without. I've always had a tendency to back myself into a corner before facing what I perceive as difficult truths or lessons, and I've been questioning what has brought me to where I am. What am I not facing, learning, accepting? Why am I hiding from myself; from the world?

My expectations? To be able to move past my current limitations and fears. To become the next highest version of who I am meant to be...and to connect, simply connect with others that understand where I am and where I'm going.

dkelso

Re: Cynthia and Dan

Postby dkelso » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:58 pm

OK, thanks Cynthia,
Some of the important points I gather from your story are an openness to somewhat unconventional views of self and the world, and An interest in looking inward rather than just
at the world. Would you agree with or add anything to that?

If you haven't yet, Please read a few of the other one on ones to get a feel for the flow of how this works, and then tell me in a sentence or two how you would describe it.

Also, when I say "there is no you", what is your response to that?

Talk to you soon,
Dan

Return to “THE GATE”