It is time ......

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
DavidB

It is time ......

Postby DavidB » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:12 pm

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
My entire existence appears to be conditioned by various phenomena. Although I somehow often feel like a tangible permanent entity, when I look I can see many of the ingredients that went / still go into the cooking 'pot'. Family, biological, social, self-created. The 'me' I feel, fluctuates. 'I' appear to be the sum of the information I absorb.

What are you looking for at LU?
My desire in the past was to live in a Buddhist monastery, but part of my psyche has avoided that. I also feel more recently that particular 'forms' seem to involve 'unnecessary elements' that I cannot really deal with. I know / believe that this path / understanding is beyond petty conventions and that it is directly available whatever situation(s) we find ourselves in. I am attracted to the LU approach, as I realize / believe that it is not tied to conventions and is attempting to take people directly to the 'nub' of the dilemma.... 'do you actually exist in the way that you think you do?'...'Is your life (and it's circumstances) really happening to you as a solid entity...Is there really a solid 'you' in the equation? What stories do you tell yourself to maintain your sense and story of there being a permanent self? I believe that this approach is the essence of Buddhism and Zen and that the actual form of the teaching is not important, it is the the resulting shift that takes place. I am looking for LU to assist me move beyond the limitations I keep setting up for myself in understanding how this life-story limits me and obscures an understanding of the obvious truth; that I am not the solid-self that causes 'me' suffering. I realize that this process needs to involve the highest level of honesty and 'a being prepared' to follow the advice of the LU facilitator. I guess that I cannot always see the ways which I personally manage to obscure myself from the truth of these matters and I deeply believe that guidance may be able to assist me shine a torch into areas that I manage to veer away from.

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
I am hoping that (a) guided conversation(s) will assist me to move beyond my present mind-based 'intellectual' understandings of the ideas of 'no-self' so that there begins to be a greater 'holistic' experience of it. At present I feel that I have a good intellectual understanding that I am a collection of various stories and conditioning etc, but I realize (or deeply feel) that there is still a level of depth and integration missing in my understanding and experience. General conversations about not having a permanent self are pretty difficult to come by in day to day life, let alone a deeper look into the truth and ramifications of such an understanding. I do realize though, that this isn't a 'chit chat' and 'a theorizing' opportunity, and instead is hopefully about assisting me to open up areas I feel difficult to access on my own. I recognize this may also be a challenging process.

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
I think I floated as a child (whatever that was?) and I also asked questions about adults and life in general, that I now see as an early deep questioning of phenomena and the world around me. I remember being able to perceive phenomena in a quite unconditioned way as a child. I particularly remember wondering why roads and pavements were different, when they were clearly the same space! I remember my puzzling over why people walked on one bit and the motor vehicles used another part........it was if someone had created a river with no water for the vehicles........ In my late teens and twenties I experimented with various drugs, but was particularly attracted to those which changed my perception of things and situations. I remember being in an old pub in Cambridge positioned in a street of terraced houses and realizing that the space I was in was comparable to someone's personal lounge. Everyone drank liquid to facilitate a change in their perception of reality and I was drawn to question why the owners of the pub/bar stood one side of a barrier serving liquid to people for money, who then sat in their room around tables, chatting and drinking the liquid! It was as if the drug had allowed me to see a real but strange truth in the situation........ My quite careful and controlled drug experiences led me to people and books that then began to open me up to a point where I ceased with the drugs and it became a 'spiritual' search. My careful flirtation with drugs generally run out of steam at about twenty-one and I began to practice Ki-Aikido. During this period (not drug related) I had a 'peak' experience when I was meditating and I felt that I was going to leave my body and die.... I still see this experience as almost as if I was 'reborn'..... my heart seemed to open and energy (what ever that is?!?) ripped up through my body and emotions and burst out the top of my head. I was 'shit-scared' and convinced that if I didn't continue to focus on my hara, that I would leave my body and die...... I was probably the most scared that I have ever been in my life. These experiences led me to various forms of meditation, joining the Hare Krsna's for two years and living in a Theravada Monastery in England for six months. Since those experiences, I have for the last thirty years lived in a Suffolk town and continued to practice meditation and Tai-chi, yoga etc. My 'no-self' inquiry began in the Buddhist Monastary thirty years ago, but it was only later that it really began to become a more important reflection for me. I went on a 'Narrative Therapy' short course when I worked in mental health as a social worker and was introduced to the idea of assisting people re-frame their personal stories. Through this course, I was able to develop my own personal ideas around being 'a collection of stories', which I took on more philosophically and personally. It led me to the conclusion that I actually exist (almost entirely) as a collection of stories.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self?

StaffordJR

Re: It is time ......

Postby StaffordJR » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:13 am

Hi David B,
My name is Stafford & I would Love too be yours guide in seeing this clearly !?! If you are ready & would like me as a guide we can begin anytime ?!? Looking forward too hear from you & Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

DavidB

Postby DavidB » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:00 pm

Hi David B,
My name is Stafford & I would Love too be yours guide in seeing this clearly !?! If you are ready & would like me as a guide we can begin anytime ?!? Looking forward too hear from you & Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford

Hi Stafford,
That's great! How do we begin? I'm looking forward to working with you, although 'working' probably isn't the best term....

DavidB

Postby DavidB » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:08 pm

Hi David B,
My name is Stafford & I would Love too be yours guide........

Hi Stafford,
have I replied in the correct manner? I am looking forward to the process of 'exploring' with you.

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:55 pm

Hi Stafford,
have I replied in the correct manner? I am looking forward to the process of 'exploring' with you.[/quote]

Hi David & Yes you've replied perfectly !!!
To explain how & what we're doing is simply going too you're direct experience & seeing first hand, without story & getting into explanation about this & that !!!
I work weird hours so I can usually reply back in the evenings & early mornings but I will reply back everyday !?! Life happens so if we can't post for a bit just let each other know !?!
Ok too start right off in Your direct experience what do you have to do Too Be !!!
Use Your direct experience only & stay in the Present Moment !!! If you need any clarification please feel free & let me know & we can clear it up no problems ! ¡ ! Thank You David & looking forward too this journey with you & Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford

DavidB

Postby DavidB » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:11 pm

“…Hi David & Yes you've replied perfectly !!!
To explain how & what we're doing is simply going too you're direct experience & seeing first hand, without story & getting into explanation about this & that !!!
I work weird hours so I can usually reply back in the evenings & early mornings but I will reply back everyday !?! Life happens so if we can't post for a bit just let each other know !?!
Ok too start right off in Your direct experience what do you have to do Too Be !!!
Use Your direct experience only & stay in the Present Moment !!! If you need any clarification please feel free & let me know & we can clear it up no problems ! ¡ ! Thank You David & looking forward too this journey with you…”.

Hi Stafford, Ok, here we go…..
My experience is that I do not have to do anything special, as such, to be… life appears to be happening without ‘my’ intervention, although not always to my satisfaction! It’s as if I am a driver of a car that I am not really that happy with! But regardless of what I would prefer, beingness / being is just happening without intervention. This body gets tired and I have to sleep, it gets hungry and I eat, I have an urge and then I have to pee or poo…..
To be more precise though, the experience of ‘being’ is something I am experiencing in this very moment. Breath is going in and out of the body, I can hear my heart beating in my ear, there is a feeling of pressure on my thighs from sitting on a chair. If I am totally honest, I have no experience of ‘anything other than being’, only ideas…. Being itself is effortless and it is all I have ever known.
Something seems to be able to focus on particular facets of that ‘beingness’ though , for instance I can focus on my fingertips tapping into the keyboard, feel my feet on the base of the chair, feel my elbows supporting my arms as I type. There ‘appear’ to be choices in terms of where my attention goes…… but I am not even confident that this is a definite truth, that is, whether I do really make these choices of attention.
Thanks Stafford, it that enough to get us started?

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:22 am

""""being is just happening without intervention. """"
"""""""""To be more precise though, the experience of ‘being’ is something I am experiencing in this very moment. """"""""
"""""""""If I am totally honest, I have no experience of ‘anything other than being’, only ideas…. Being itself is effortless and it is all I have ever known. """""""""

Dear David, Yes that's more then plenty too start with Perfect ¡ ! ¡ Let's get familiar with direct experience by looking at Your answers above ¿ ! ¿
Ok If Being is just Happening Spontaneously Who is experiencing IT & Who is being honest or are they just ideas as well ¿ ? ¿
So let's take a look a words ??? Words are labels pointers & concepts not the actual thing itself, so can there actually be an " I " or person that can be Honest or do anything or is that a concept !?!
So what we're looking at can never be explained in stories & thoughts only directly Seeing !!!
I'd like you too go to the senses, hearing seeing & feeling & see if you're hearing or is there just sound, are you seeing or is there just sight & are you making feeling happen our is the senses just doing what they do !?!
On direct experience it's like i ask you what color is your socks & instead of thinking oh I'm wearing red, its pulling your pants up & Seeing their Blue !!! I so hope I'm being clear & not going too fast ?!? Let me Know if I need too be more clear & if I'm going too fast !!!
Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford ImageImageImageImageImageImage

P.S.
I copied one of our files for you to read, i hope this will help get a feeling of what this IS ¡ ! ¡

Already Being

What is sought remains hidden from the seeker by already being everything. It is so obvious and simple that the grasping of it obscures it. Never found, never knowable, being is the consummate absence that is beyond measure. Looking for being is believing it is lost. Has anything been lost, or is it simply that the looking keeps it away? Does the beloved always dance constantly just beyond our serious focus? The very intention to seek for a mythical treasure within life inevitably obscures the reality that life is already the treasure. By seeking the myth it dreams it can attain, the seeker effectively avoids that which it most fears … its absence. Liberation is like a fuse that suddenly blows, and all the little lights go out and there is only light. This is not a message about you or me or anyone getting anything. This is about the realisation that there’s nothing to get … that what has been sought has never been lost. This isn’t about seeking or not seeking; it’s beyond the concepts of Advaita and nondualism and beyond the idea of reaching states of awareness or mindfulness. There’s no goal. There’s nothing on offer. This is totally beyond knowing. This is really a description – a sharing together of a description of something that is beyond attainment, something that can’t be lost and also can’t be grasped or gained. All the time there’s separation there’s a sense of loss, there’s a sense of a feeling that there’s something that isn’t whole. And so the seeker attempts to fill that void, fill it with something – whatever. And some look to something called “enlightenment” because it is felt that enlightenment might be the thing that will fill this sense of loss; it could be the answer to some secret that we don’t quite get. And it sounds, when we read about enlightenment, as though somebody else has found the secret. But nobody’s found the secret. There’s no such thing as an enlightened person. It’s a complete misconception. But the difficulty is that being seekers, the energy of seeking pushes us into being attracted to the idea that somebody else has found something that we can find, because we grow up believing that effort brings results. So, if effort brings results, and we’ve heard of something called enlightenment or liberation, we can make the effort and then we can become liberated or enlightened … like this guy up the road we’ve heard about, or that woman that’s giving satsangs. They have got something that I want. If I go there I will learn how to get it. In the dream there’s still an idea that enlightenment or liberation is something that’s attainable. And so there are teachings that reinforce the idea that you are an individual that has choice, so now you, as an individual, can choose to self-enquire or to meditate, or whatever else, and eventually you could become enlightened. You can go all over the world and find teachings offering something to get. It is rare, however, to find an uncompromising communication that offers nothing at all to the seeker. This aliveness is nothing being everything. It’s just life happening. It’s not happening to anyone. There’s a whole set of experiences happening here and they’re happening in emptiness … they’re happening in free fall. They’re just what’s happening. All there is is life. All there is is beingness. There isn’t anyone that ever has or does not have it. There’s nobody that has life and somebody else doesn’t have life. There just is life being life. This message is so simple it totally confounds the mind. This message is too simple. Already your mind’s saying, “Yes, but come on … what about the levels of enlightenment and what about my emotional blocks, and what about my chakras, they’re not all fully open? What about my stillness – I’m not really still yet, and what about my ego? Somebody told me I still have an ego … it’s a bit reduced but it’s still there.” But all of that, all of those ideas are adopted lessons about how it should be. The ego is what’s happening. The ego is just being ego. Thinking is just being thinking. There is only being. There is just being. There’s nothing else. There’s nobody that’s running that. There’s no destiny, there’s no God, there’s no plan, there’s no script, there’s nowhere to go because there is only timeless being. Being is totally whole just being. And it is alive and fleshy and sexy and juicy and immediately this; it’s not some concept about ‘there’s no-one here’. It’s not some concept about ‘there’s nowhere to go’. It is the aliveness that’s in that body right now. There is pure beingness, pure aliveness. That’s it. End of story. Really it is simply that. So there is no-one, there is no choice. There is no choice at any level. Oneness didn’t choose to become two. There is just oneness. All there is, is oneness being alive with nobody doing it. Is anybody doing breathing? Is anybody doing blood circulation? Is anybody really doing anything? No. There is just apparent doing. Apparent life in freefall. There is no answer to life because life is its own answer. It’s happening already. It’s this. You never lost it. That’s the amazing thing about liberation. When liberation apparently happens people say, “It’s amazing because the thing I was looking for has never left me. It’s the one thing that never comes and never goes – the one constant that can’t be known or held onto.” And the one constant is being.

Tony Parsons
http://www.theopensecret.com/alreadybeing.html

DavidB

Postby DavidB » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:14 pm

Dear David, Yes that's more then plenty too start with Perfect. Let's get familiar with direct experience by looking at Your answers above!
Ok If Being is just Happening Spontaneously Who is experiencing IT & Who is being honest or are they just ideas as well?
So let's take a look a words ??? Words are labels pointers & concepts not the actual thing itself, so can there actually be an " I " or person that can be Honest or do anything or is that a concept !?!
So what we're looking at can never be explained in stories & thoughts only directly Seeing !!!
I'd like you too go to the senses, hearing seeing & feeling & see if you're hearing or is there just sound, are you seeing or is there just sight & are you making feeling happen our is the senses just doing what they do !?!
Hi Stafford,
Thanks for your reply. I can conceptualize the answers to your questions (which I know is not the idea), but if I was to do so, I would say that no-one really ‘experiences’ and no-one is ‘really being honest’. I rationally can see that there is no ‘one’ inside of me to do these things. The illusion (or story) of a ‘self’ is a construction that ‘this being’ needs to survive; It stops ‘this being’ walking into the road and getting hit by a bus, it makes the ‘me’ feel important enough to want to survive and thrive, and to protect this body, mind and identity (however fragile that identity is)……
But I realise that this isn’t what is being asked for and that the process is about direct experience. The problem is though, that all the words I try to use, or verbal / thought constructs that I try to work with seem to cause problems once expressed. The act of expressing them seems to cause a duality to exist where there possibly isn’t one! (Even ‘duality’ is an idea, a concept)…Can there really even be such a thing as ‘direct experience’? Is that just another story or conceptualization or pointer?
“Ok if Being is just happening spontaneously who is experiencing it and who is being honest or are they just ideas as well?”
The ‘person’ that I think I am is a collection of ideas……. ‘Being honest’ is an idea…… The question of ‘who’ has these ideas is possibly ridiculous…… Maybe this is stupid, but it seems that what I mistake myself for, is the ‘space’ that ideas and phenomena exist in (or pass through)…….. I can have no idea as to what that space is, as I cannot know it as I am not separate from it. I feel like I am just the ‘space’ in which ideas manifest… that ‘space’ doesn’t have a name and there nothing I can say about it. It’s a bit like interrogating water to describe the cup that it’s held in……. I am suddenly experiencing a sense of overwhelm……..
“So let’s take a look at words? Words are labels, pointers & concepts not the actual thing itself, so can there actually be an “I” or person that can be honest or do anything or is that a concept?”
Ha Ha!! The ‘I’ has to be an idea along with all the other ideas! Everything that manifests in this awareness has to be an idea! Then it follows that an idea of an ‘I’ can’t be ‘honest’! How can an ‘I’ that doesn’t really exist be honest!?! It’s absurd!
Shit…….. That means that both ‘self’ and ‘not-self’ are ideas and concepts….. All conceptualisations and ideas are ways of trying to understand and make sense out of something that cannot be made sense of, rationalised, contained, etc etc….. In terms of direct experience, I can ask a question about myself, my ‘I’, and then recognise the ridiculousness of the question……
“So what we are looking at can never be explained in stories & thoughts, only direct seeing!!!”
Stafford, this may sound bizarre, but I can really see that at this very moment. I am having the sensory experience of looking out of that space which I normally call ‘I’ as I am typing this. There is looking out from this space, but for this moment I feel I have no stories to support that seeing… there is just seeing (or looking). What I would normally refer to as the ‘I’ that is doing it, has given way to just looking out of an empty space (although there is no real need to call it anything or describe it, as all those ideas would only be that…. just ‘ideas’). It isn’t called David or Dave, it’s not me or ‘I’, it’s not god or even space…it’s just what it is….. it’s the place that looking comes from. Stories are stories, thoughts are thoughts and the space they appear to pass through is what I faultily call ‘myself’ or ‘I’, when really it’s just the place where all these ideas come from / pass through. Going anywhere near to trying to talk about this is like flying into a spiders web and getting stuck in it!!!!!
“I’d like you to go to the senses, hearing, seeing & feeling & and see if you’re hearing or is there just sound, are you seeing or is there just sight & are you making feeling happen or are the senses just doing what they do?
Well, all this faculties seem to be doing what they do without intervention, although something appears to then draw attention to certain ones rather than to others. There appears to be a level of deciphering and analysis going on and the process of fitting them into a storyline. But all of that activity seems to be going on in the thinking mind which I am aware is not ‘I’. It’s as if the story of ‘I’ tries to exist a bit like a projection of a film at the cinema. With a shift of attention it’s obvious the film is not ‘reality’, there are no solid embodied people doing anything, just projections of people making out they are other identities as part of a story.
It’s as if ‘I’ am just sitting here writing this, seeing the computer screen and keyboard, hearing the tapping of my fingers, but then when I try to find the self who is sitting here doing these things, it’s quiet…. There are only the sounds and looking and sensations of touch…….

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:40 am

""""""Can there really even be such a thing as ‘direct experience’? Is that just another story or conceptualization or pointer? """"""

Hi David Great work & No anything & everything that is Thought, Spoken, Written, ISN'T IT ¿ ! ¿

""""""I can have no idea as to what that space is, as I cannot know it as I am not separate from it. I feel like I am just the ‘space’ in which ideas manifest… that ‘space’ doesn’t have a name and there nothing I can say about it. It’s a bit like interrogating water to describe the cup that it’s held in……. I am suddenly experiencing a sense of overwhelm…….. """""""

"""""""""Ha Ha!! The ‘I’ has to be an idea along with all the other ideas! Everything that manifests in this awareness has to be an idea! Then it follows that an idea of an ‘I’ can’t be ‘honest’! How can an ‘I’ that doesn’t really exist be honest!?! It’s absurd!
Shit…….. That means that both ‘self’ and ‘not-self’ are ideas and concepts….. All conceptualisations and ideas are ways of trying to understand and make sense out of something that cannot be made sense of, rationalised, contained, etc etc….. In terms of direct experience, I can ask a question about myself, my ‘I’, and then recognise the ridiculousness of the question…… """"""""

David This Answer IS IT Exactly !!!
The Seeing that there isn't anything We can Say Do or Know about THIS............
Stop here & investigate this ??? What ALL can We Know if We Literally The Created Phenomenon ??? And since this has been the case since the Beginning no need too be Overwhelmed ?!? No One home but an Image & nothing can harm image !¿! Ok soak this in & let me know if you need any clarification on anything that comes up & Your getting the feeling of this good work !!! Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford

DavidB

Postby DavidB » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:02 am

The Seeing that there isn't anything We can Say Do or Know about THIS............
Stop here & investigate this ??? What ALL can We Know if We Literally The Created Phenomenon ??? And since this has been the case since the Beginning no need too be Overwhelmed ?!? No One home but an Image & nothing can harm image !¿! Ok soak this in & let me know if you need any clarification on anything that comes up & Your getting the feeling of this good work !!!

Hi Stafford
I will write more tomorrow and as you suggested assimilate this further. Thanks for your assistance, it's really appreciated. Sending love, Dave.

DavidB

Postby DavidB » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:35 am

Stop here & investigate this ??? What ALL can We Know if We Literally The Created Phenomenon ??? And since this has been the case since the Beginning no need too be Overwhelmed ?!? No One home but an Image & nothing can harm image !¿! Ok soak this in & let me know if you need any clarification on anything that comes up & Your getting the feeling of this good work !!!
Hi again Stafford,
as much as I intended to leave this until tomorrow, I cant sleep until I have posted this. I was driving to my girlfriends today and the countryside looked amazing. I'm a bit green / red colour-blind, but it was all so amazingly green.... It was if the emptiness was appreciating it, not me, and tears came into my eyes. I think the miracle of emptiness 'seeing', occurred to me. I wondered whether I was deluding myself and creating a pseudo experience, so I just stayed with the awareness of the emptiness behind my eyes, behind all that I know of my self. The crying increased.... I wasn't sad or even overly happy..... There was just crying. I wore sunglasses to cover my tracks and luckily it had wound down a bit before I arrived! So now its gone 2.00a.m and I cant sleep, the crying has come back. Once again I'm not sad, happy, joyous, or anything I can put my finger on..... It's just as if a knot inside has unravelled a bit and there is a release. I just wanted to say thanks again for entering into this process with me..... (I will try to put my investigative hat back on tomorrow, today's been more of a day of release......)
Take care, Dave.

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:03 am

"""""I just wanted to say thanks again for entering into this process with me..... (I will try to put my investigative hat back on tomorrow, today's been more of a day of release......)
Take care, Dave. """"""

Dear David, What a Beautiful Experience I'm so very Happy & Humbled Too Be here with You in this process as well !!! Speaking about processes Please See & Realize it's a unfolding & it's the You that being unfolded into infinite ;~} =_= {~; ALL Expectations out the door ¡ ! ¡ It's seems that We decided when the investigation hat goes on, however really really The I That Dose IS Done & Created moment by moment & I feel You're Seeing this so I copied this Below for You from our files & from now on until this is Totally clear, all we're going too Look at is someone actually home Honestly, which of course You have been Wonderfully Open & Sincere much Love & Appreciation !?! Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter

Ilona Ciunaite · Wednesday, 31 October 2012 Falling Right, this is when it gets interesting. Since the core belief has been busted, there will be a lot of lost beliefs. Imagine like a computer system, if you delete some programs, there will be some files left behind that will slow down the performance, so you usually clean it up. Defragment the system, tune it up. And knocking the core belief out is like a tsunami to your system. It leaves a lot of rubble behind, lot of corpses to take care of. So what you want to do here is clarify and clarify more. Keep an eye on the truth, let them beliefs surface. They will come up one by one ready to be released. Don’t fight them and hold on to nothing. As soon as you start holding on to belief, idea, you get stuck. To unstuck, just let it all fall of. I call this stage “Falling” as all that is untrue, falls away, all that it is true, falls into place. Some say it takes around a couple of months, but everyone is different. So there is no guarantee how long it will take for your system to reboot and rebalance. Faith in truth is your friend. Desire to get the last lie of your system is another friend as well as readiness to let go of everything that does not serve anymore. Look close at the most precious beliefs that are close to the heart, in no touch zone. They are the ones that you really want to inspect up close. You will recognise them by feeling resistance. Follow resistance. It is here to let you know that another bit of lie is sitting somewhere waiting to be noticed. When the sticking point is removed life becomes easier, until it has got a real sense of freedom, appreciation, effortlessness, trust and awe. And so on. There is freedom in every situation. There is freedom to express without feelings of guit, fear, being wrong. Freedom is not from negative situation, but within them situations. Life is no longer looked at through the lens of “me”. It’s wide open, ready to be explored. Live, enjoy, pass the message.

DavidB

Postby DavidB » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:42 pm

Dear David, What a Beautiful Experience I'm so very Happy & Humbled Too Be here with You in this process as well !!! Speaking about processes Please See & Realize it's a unfolding & it's the You that being unfolded into infinite ;~} =_= {~; ALL Expectations out the door ¡ ! ¡ It's seems that We decided when the investigation hat goes on, however really really The I That Dose IS Done & Created moment by moment & I feel You're Seeing this so I copied this Below for You from our files & from now on until this is Totally clear, all we're going too Look at is someone actually home Honestly, which of course You have been Wonderfully Open & Sincere much Love & Appreciation !?! Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter

Hi Stafford,
thanks for this piece from Ilona, I have printed it off to read and reflect on. I have been questioning whether the experience in my system over the last two days has been 'real' as we seem to be so early into the work..... In the past I have experienced little breakthroughs, where my emotions tend to bubble up and there is a release, but the system normally resumes as per normal fairly shortly afterwards. Also, these are often emotional releases based on 'life occurrences'. This is taking longer to stabilize and I am still feeling really 'open' (in a positive, but slightly vulnerable way) and it seems this came out of 'nowhere' without there being an positive or negative emotional causation.... just a recognition that there was 'a looking out from emptiness'. I will follow your advice on reflecting as 'to whether there is anyone actually at home and report back to you'. Something that I find very interesting is the fact that I have intellectually had these ideas for quite a long time, but it seems that going through the process with another person takes it out of a purely intellectual knowing...... I do not understand how that works, or how the hell it could work over the internet, but it does seem to be creating a shift..... Thanks again Stafford, take care and I will post again soon.

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:09 am

""""""" Hi Stafford,
thanks for this piece from Ilona, I have printed it off to read and reflect on. I have been questioning whether the experience in my system over the last two days has been 'real' as we seem to be so early into the work..... In the past I have experienced little breakthroughs, where my emotions tend to bubble up and there is a release, but the system normally resumes as per normal fairly shortly afterwards. Also, these are often emotional releases based on 'life occurrences'. This is taking longer to stabilize and I am still feeling really 'open' (in a positive, but slightly vulnerable way) and it seems this came out of 'nowhere' without there being an positive or negative emotional causation.... just a recognition that there was 'a looking out from emptiness'. I will follow your advice on reflecting as 'to whether there is anyone actually at home and report back to you'. Something that I find very interesting is the fact that I have intellectually had these ideas for quite a long time, but it seems that going through the process with another person takes it out of a purely intellectual knowing...... I do not understand how that works, or how the hell it could work over the internet, but it does seem to be creating a shift..... Thanks again Stafford, take care and I will post again soon. """""""

Dear David, You're so very Welcome & my pleasure glad it helps !!! Thank You for waiting this late for my posts ! ¿ ! My hours are so weird this ends up being time for me :)
I'm a little tired this morning so please forgive me but just wanted too keep this momentum going & reassure You everything going just in perfect Timing ¡ ! ¡ Perspectively everything Your going through is real, just the You that's going through this isn't & that brings up so much when Seeing Happens, Vulnerability, Anger in some Fear extra !!! However when Looking & Seeing Who is Knowing this it's always a label idea story concept about things Unexplainable !!! Like me Explaining how chocolate tastes like, that would always be here say & there for Unknowing Too anyone Right ?!?
I can relate to intellectually knowing this too. I had been chasing this since I was a little kid & it never stuck until LU, Why It works i Couldn't tell You ?!? When IIona asked What I need too do to Be ??? Wow when it was seen I never had done anything or need too, Words fail after that !?! This can't never ever stick or be Remembered, How no one Too Remember it or do anything right or wrong & can't get it wrong nothing too get
;~} =_= {~; OK need sleep So tired, Love Ya my Friend Sending Peace Love Life & Laughter Yours Truly Stafford

DavidB

Postby DavidB » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:14 am

Dear David, You're so very Welcome & my pleasure glad it helps !!! Thank You for waiting this late for my posts ! My hours are so weird this ends up being the time for me.........

Hi Stafford,
No problems for late posts etc......... I'm in no hurry....... I am aware that it is recommended to post every day, but I am very cool if that isn't always possible, it gives me longer to digest whats happening and to continue to watch whats going on. I guess at the moment I am really trying to look at what this feeling of 'being a self' is all about. Today I think I noticed that moment by moment the 'self' keeps re-inventing itself! It's almost as if it has to keep restructuring and re-crystalising.... giving the sense that it is a permanent entity. It's almost as if as soon as I turn my attention towards looking at it, that it then feels more real than if I do not think about it ?!?

One of the things that confuses me is the act of 'attention'. As soon as 'I' bring (or the mind brings) attention to a subject, that sense of attention seems to generate a feeling that there is some kind of 'solidity' and 'self-hood' behind it. Being here at the moment, typing this, it seems that there is motivation towards a goal of communicating my thoughts to you. In trying to clarify my thoughts and communicate them to you, the mind seems to become more focused and that sharpness of focus has a greater 'self' feeling.... does that make any sense?

When I question what I have just said though, and really look, I can see it as being a bit like a soccer match. There are a number of different entities that come together for a match and during the lead up, duration (and come down) of that match,the different entities join forces to act like a whole unit to deal with the need to win and survive. Any pain caused to an individual on the same side, is felt like a pain or discomfort to the whole team as if the 'team' is an entity in itself. Maybe my feeling of 'self' is in fact similar, in that my various impulses, needs etc are individual players, playing as a team to survive and even to try to win...... In doing so they are creating a feeling that there is something substantial here.... But I am not sure which bit is gluing that whole process together and maintaining the facade. Who is managing Dave United??????

Have I gone way off of track?????

Sending love, Dave...........

Return to “ARCHIVES”