Truth

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
StaffordJR

Truth

Postby StaffordJR » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:00 am

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
I'm Understanding That LU IS a Place Where People are Guided in a Search for a Personal Self That Seems Real But isn't There or Never Was !¿! Myself it's Weird Cuz I've Looked & IT Seems That The Senses are Creating The Self That's me, at Least That's What IS Seen Totally, Not What I Know Though ?¡?

What are you looking for at LU?
Too Really See I'm Not Doing This, That This IS Happening ALL By Itself, I've Deceived myself Before & Well It's Funny Because There is No Deceiving Someone That's Not a Someone No Me Means Life Has Lifed Life Here & Just Need This Too Be Seen Not Intellectualized By Thought & Wondering Just Now How Thought Thinks it's Personal When There's No Personal How's That Happened or IS Really Just a Happening No Matter what IT Looks Like ¿ ? ¿

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
Wow Hopefully Done Searching & Reading !!! Done Trying Too Figure Out The Unfigure Outable !!! I've Been on This Search Since I was a Little Kid & Actually almost Lost My Life, Well I Really Do Know This ISN'T my Life So Maybe Clarity After ALL ¡ ? ¡

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
Oh my Gosh Ok I've Read The Gateless Gate, Blue Cliff Records, Ask The Awakened, Dirty Enlightenment & So So Many other Books & Websites !!! I've Been Too Satsangs & Non Duality Meetings & One Sifu !!! I've Searched The Senses & Seen That Everything IS Happening Before The me & IT Hasn't Stuck I'm Not Doing This & I'm Wondering Cuz I am Not That's Why I'll Never Understand Cuz No One Too Understand, Right ? ¿ ? Thank You & I So Appreciate Your Time 🙏🎨🌠

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self?

Ilona
Site Admin

Re: Truth

Postby Ilona » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:24 am

Hi Stafford,

Welcome to LU and thank you for patience.
We can have a chat as see where that takes you.
As I see you are long time seeker. What are you looking for precisely? How would it look like once it’s found?
What do you expect that figuring this out will give you?

And are you ready to end the search?

Sending love
Truth realized will set you free.
http://ilonaciunaite.com/book

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:35 am

Hi IIona,
Thank You So Much, Excited Too Be Here & No Problems, So Worth The Wait ;~} =_={~; ! ¡ !
I'm So Ready So Right Too The Point; I'm Looking for The Truth of me & This Here ¡ ? ¡ What This World Look Like IS This HERE & Everything Else That Comes UP ? ¡ ? What I Would Receive If I'm Truly Seeing This Clearly Would Be Relief & I Would Love Too Guide Others !!!
IIona I've Seen Touch Sound & Sight Working ALL By Themselves & Really Really Don't Know When The me Gets Engaged ??? The Feeling That I'm Doing This IS Still There in Some Sense ¿!¿ I've Read That will Never Go & So Stuck There Kinda. But Seeing The Senses Working on Their Own There IS No Way & I Can Get Anything Right IT I Could Only Ever Really Be Just A Creation & Do & Be Whatever comes Next, or am I Delusional ?!? Thank You Thank You for Your Time & Guidance Sending Much Love, Yours Truly Stafford 🙏🎨🌠

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:59 am

Great, let’s see..
what comes up when you consider that there there really is no such a separate entity, that is called ‘me’? None as in zero.
All sensations are happening on their own, there is nothing at all that gets engaged. Thoughts about “I, Stafford” happen on their own too. There is no doer, no manager, no witness, no thinker, no feeler, but life flowing freely as sensations, as thinking, feeling, witnessing. Just like it’s raining, there is no doer of the rain, there is no body doing being.
Check, do you need to do anything in order to be?

Write what comes up.

Love

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:36 pm

Thank You for Your Patience & No Nothing Has Too Be Done !!! ALL Clear ALL Done By ITSELF Whatever That IS LOL 😮😆🙃😶😌 And Nothing has Changed, Everything Feels The Same Except No One Doing This OK No Wonder This Doesn't Stick, Nothing Too Stick Too Oh Wow ¡¡¡ Can't Think or Unthink This Into Anything, Ok No Wonder No More Questions !¿! Thank You IIona Kinda Speechless & Dumbfounded Lol ¡¡¡ ALL My Love & Respect Thank You So Kindly for Your Gentle Guidance IT was There ALL The Time ❤️💚💙 Peace Love Life & Laughter for You IIona & Your Loved Ones 🙏🎨🌠

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:59 am

Sweet and wonderful, I’m laughing with you!
Yes, nothing to stick to, it’s all ever fresh and immediate, spontaneous and fluid. All it takes is noticing what IS!
What else do you notice?
Is there ever not here and now?

Love multiplied

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:04 am

Thanks IIona Love IT !....! Had a Really Good Primal Laugh Today & Noticed Everything in Harmony. Subtle frustration with The Wife Truned Too Silly Reflection !!! Nobbody Resolving Anything Just One Thing Effortlessly Seemingly Changing Too Another Event Horizon & Ever Always Present ! ¿ ! Loving IT No Desire Too Figure Anything Out Just Cruising with This🙏🎨🌠 Can't Express My Gratitude & Relief, Can't Get This One Wrong Lol😂😭😄😆😁😊
Loving Laughter & Peace for You & Everything You Do IIona Much Appreciation & Love Yours Truly Stafford 🙏🎨🌠🎼🎸🎹🎻🎶🎵🎵🎵🎶🎶🎵🎶🎵🎶🎶🎵🎵🎶🎵🎶🎼💐🌸💮🏵🌹🌷🌼🌻🌺❤💖💓💗💙💚💛💜💞💕🙃🔸🔸🔸

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:11 am

Hi IIona,
Everything is Still Present & Here Now No Effort in Anything Too Make IT Any Different Then What This Actually IS !!!
When You ask me If I can Do Anything in Order Too Be, Wow That was The Turning Point I Can't Take Any Responsibility for This & Wasn't as Deep as I Believed Before, Very Simple Seeing !!! Thanks again So Much IIona & Love Too Talk Anytime ;~} =_= {~;
Much Love for You, StaffordImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:06 am

Sweet! Love your colourful expression!

We have some traditional questions, can you answer them please, in full, as you see now.

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

2) Explain in detail what the illusion of separate self is, when it starts and how it works from your own experience. Describe it fully as you see it now.

3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?

5) Can you talk about decision, intention, free will, choice and control? What makes things happen? How does it work? What are you responsible for? Give examples from experience.

6) Anything to add?

Much love.

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:23 pm

1) No There's No, I me or Self Separate from This Here !!! Only Being Appearing as I.F. ( infinite Fractals) in Perception Only !!! I Think Only After The Fact So I'm Really just a Creation of Unexplainable Intelligence Never a Personal me !!! Like There's Not a Separate Snowflake Telling The Snow where Too Land ¿ ! ¿ There's Not a Separate Letter or Word That can Be Responsible for The Sentence Lol 🙏🎨🌠

Example of Not in Control. Yesterday I Answered Most These Questions & Went Too save Draft & Well No Choice IT Disappeared So if Life's Permitting I'll Hopefully Be Able Too Finish These Questions, Loving IT Thank You for Your Patience & Time my Friend IIona Peace Love Life & Laughter 🙏🎨🌠

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:46 am

2) This Arising of the Imagined Separate self IS more Unexplainable Then IS Commonly Understood for me at Least Lol, Everything That Makes a Me was Given & Taught, So Once again I'm Created Like an Idea About Someone Rather Then an Actual Me & IT'S More a Seeing Then Knowledge ? ¡ ? When an Event, Experience & or Any Kind of Interaction Happens That's When a I, me, self IS Created an Seems Too Do This & Accomplish That & When Watching The Sense They are Totally Happening With Out a me Helping !?! That Totally make me Feel Like a Fantasy Character Lol & That's as Close as I can get Too Knowing Anything About my Separate Self & How it Functions ¿ ! ¿ 🙏🎨🌠

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:43 am

3) Too See This IS Wow No Urgency or Need Too Plan for Anything Letting Whatever Happen including The Feeling of Self It's Funny & Amazing & Very Much Unexplainable Even When Explaining Happens ¡!!¡ Not Worried About fixing Anything. Not Like Before. I'd Be Really Trying Too Study & Work on Figuring Out & Reading Meditating & Wow Glad That's Done Even if IT Starts Trying Too Do This & That Again, IT can Never Be That Serious again Because Seeing Nothing Needs Too Be Done To Be !!! Can't get That Wrong 🙏🎨🌠

4) Can't Un See Nothing Need Be Done Too Be !!! That was So Simple That Day, IT Couldn't Been More Obvious Then & Now, Thanks Eternally IIona 🙏🎨🌠

5) & 6) OK Lets Give This a Go ¿!¿ Decision Let Start Where (We Here) Everything IS Right Now. As I Write This Paragraph, Every Word & Letter Proceeds as IT'S Needed Rather than a Decision Made & Intention in The Present Could Only Follow Whatever Happens Next Otherwise it's just Unconscious Imagination in a Thought Process, Which IS still Presence ! ¿ ! Free Will OK, if You Take in Consideration Your Gender, Name, Parent, Where You Were Born, When You were Born & Big The One When You Get Too Leave Here or How & Where Are You Going Too Go ¿ ? ¿ I Think That Takes care of Choice & Control ??? Now Everything That was just Written IS THEORY & Concepts & Perception Which wasn't Thought up By a M. Everything That's Me, Really Really was Taught Read & Created By Whatever This Infinite, Unimaginable, Unexplainable, Existence IS 🙏🎨🌠

Ilona
Site Admin

Postby Ilona » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:12 am

Love your answers! Welcome home :)

StaffordJR

Postby StaffordJR » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:24 am

Thank You So Much IIona, Love You for Your Grace & The Gentle Push ;~} =_= {~; So Glad Too Be Home, Never Left Actually Lol ImageImageImage
Please Let me Know if There's Any Assistance I Can Give It'd Be an Honor & Pleasure ! ¿ ! Peace Love Life & Laughter ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Return to “ARCHIVES”