looking for a guide

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
godalfidog

Re: looking for a guide

Postby godalfidog » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:49 am

Good morning Cam-RT

Thank you for the little quotes, I wrote them all down, the one I like the most is "WHO IS I"
Also I'm very grateful, about your explanation, that I wasn't crazy, but that I was breaking the habit of the 'ILLUSION' or the thought construct of "I".

Now Cam-RT, I have to admit that in the last two day, I also had some help from Ilona, not here but in FB, it all happen by fluke, but it is clear the absence of self, please don't take this the wrong way, because I'm extremely happy with you, just trying being clear and honest with my guide.
What to do now just practice ?
Own my own is hard, I still need help and guidance.

Thank you Cam-RT

Cam-RT

Postby Cam-RT » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:37 am

Wow Alfredo, it sounds like you not only made quite a bit of progress but also had the pleasure of interacting with one of the owners and "founders" of this web site...

Yes, there's a bit more we need to confirm before we let you go, and once confirmed, some parting info for "aftercare".

But, let me ask you a question before we get started...

Was there ever a self?
The illusion isn't destroyed...Just seen for what it 'Is'
Thoughts vs. Reality----->Reality always wins.
"Have courage...Don't give up!!"

http://cam-rt.blogspot.com

godalfidog

Postby godalfidog » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:26 am

Good morning Cam-RT

If you need to confirm, please feel free to ask, ill do my best to answer honestly :)
To answer your question; There is no self anywhere to be found of any shape or form, not ever.

Cam-RT

Postby Cam-RT » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:17 pm

Alright Alfredo looks good so here's five questions take your time and feel free to elaborate on these questions...

1)  Is there a 'me' , at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

2)   Explain in detail what the illusion of self is, when it starts and how it works.

3) How does it feel to see this?

4) How would you liberate someone who has never encountered this " No-You" concept before?

5) What was the last bit that pushed you over, made you look?

godalfidog

Postby godalfidog » Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:54 am

Hi Cam-RT
Hope you are having a great day!

1) There is no "me" anywhere, in any way, to be found of any shape or form, not ever!

2) The illusion of the separate self, is just a thought that we mistake as self, this separate self its something that we get told, very early in life as a child, by the world, that we interact with, like schools, parent, religions, etc.
It works when we take thoughts to be real.

3) The feeling is like a privilege, to know truth, is the end of drama.

4) OMG...ok.....I'll give it a go,,,,,my friend you are not your thoughts.
Thoughts happen without your volition, breathing happens, you don't do breathing it happens, if not you would die in your sleep, wouldn't you? Now what about digestion, you don't do it either, it happens all on its own, you can not make it happen its impossible, it just happens on its own. Same thing with the blood in your body, who is in charge of circulating blood, are you? or is it something that happens on its own accord.

I have another one for you, who is in charge of your heart, or your lungs. Are you constantly in charge even when sleeping?
My friend you just scratch your nose and your leg, while talking to me, did you secretly give an order to scratch or did it just happen, please take your time to answer and be honest, because honesty is very important, if you really want to know what's true.

5) The thing that made me look, was when I read what Ilona wrote,,,

"Well it's a very simple thing that need to be resolved.....
There is this thought I...and once you see that I is just a thought.
And you see that thought it self does not think...
IT CLICKS!

It's very very simple"

Cam-RT

Congratulations!!!

Postby Cam-RT » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:55 am

I'm very proud and privileged to be able to guide you, and wish you the best in the future, these upcomeing months you will find that your new found gift will deepen in time... What else you chose to do with this gift is your choice, you can pay this forward if you like, or share the fruits of this with others by sharing your journey using the "web" and blogging or facebooking with the many friends like ourselfs...

When you get a chance, pull up "Clearing house" or "Dealing with the residue; work for the liberated" or poke around on L.U. On facebook to keep up with what's going in the liberation community and of course you can drop us a line any time right here...Thank You!! Take Care... Cam-RT. :^)

godalfidog

Postby godalfidog » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:49 am

Hi Cam-RT

It was a privilege to have you as my guide.

Thank you for all your help!

Return to “THE GATE”