I am Liberated?

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
clyde

Re: I am Liberated?

Postby clyde » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:24 pm

So the seeing is happening anyway before thought translates it into 'my perception'.
yeppers. Especially the 'my' part of that perception. Seeing happens, perception happens, then there's this little tag-a-long thought that claims the perception. But what is the basis of that thought? What is the 'my' referring to?
I heard it said don't believe in every thought that presents its self
wisdom of the ages
how do you not believe in something if you are not in control in the first place?
Yes that's a logical question. Who 'decides' not to believe in something? That is a beautiful question.

Can you put it aside for the moment? Sometimes logical questions can be a bit like the tail wagging the dog. Logic is a conceptual tool.

Instead look at the assumptions built into the question. The focus here at LN is on whether or not that assumption is founded on anything real. Is there a who that decides? Shorten that question to "Is there a who?" What is the basis of that who?

Return to “THE GATE”