I look for an expert in no doership

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
The Toe

I look for an expert in no doership

Postby The Toe » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:47 pm

Hi,

An admin said to me to start a new topic, as a guy called LIfe can't help me out with our previous inquiry.

NO doer is all I want.

My whole effort in life is to liberate myself from the I.

ty

javi

The Toe

Re: I look for an expert in no doership

Postby The Toe » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:21 am

I decided to sit for 5 hours doing zazen in train stations nearbye in my city. \

sorry

I think actually doing the asking 'who am I' and what is this I thought and doer will help more than sitting here in this chat. I tried alll, gave it my best shot. .....I am exhausted. Tired of the story of bein tired.

I will be back after my 1 year of zazen perhaps if I am not enlightened yet.

javi

forgetmenot

Re: I look for an expert in no doership

Postby forgetmenot » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:45 am

Hey Javi,

Sorry for the late response, I didn't notice that you had started a thread.
I think actually doing the asking 'who am I' and what is this I thought and doer will help more than sitting here in this chat. I tried alll, gave it my best shot. .....I am exhausted. Tired of the story of bein tired.
What exactly is it that are you asking the question “who am I”? There is a better inquiry which is simply looking at what is actually here right now – actual experience (AE), as opposed to what thought says is here. And what is already here? What is actual experience (AE)? It is sound, smell, colour, taste, sensation and the face value of thought. Actual experience is everything, except the "content" of thought, because thought, in and of itself does not contain any experience. Thought layers AE with stories about AE, and it is seeing through the stories to what actually is, and the actual looking to see if you can find anyone/anything that is separate that brings about the realisation of there being no separate self.
NO doer is all I want.
Okay. Tell me what it is that you have already seen clearly? Have you seen clearly what the nature of thought is? Have you seen clearly through the ideas of control, choice and decisions? What about the body and time?
My whole effort in life is to liberate myself from the I.
Can you tell me what you expect this liberation to look like?
How will being liberated feel?
How will you change?
How will life change?

Can you answer the questions that I have in blue text individually please so I get to know where you are at and where we need to start.

Love, Kay
Nothing real can be threatened. Nothing unreal exists.
https://freedomalreadyis.com/

Return to “THE GATE”