listen the clock

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
mudra

listen the clock

Postby mudra » Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Hi ,just one moment before i want write ,the sound of the clock is bigger ,just before i'm not notice that.SO my attention is moving,the thinking mind is moving like this clock ,just a few days ago i fell i'm in box,also painfull boxaround head never before i had this experience,all my story.sometimes feell my life and other time just life.

Kiwi

Re: listen the clock

Postby Kiwi » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:31 pm

Hi mudra
I'm Mike. Welcome to LU. Are you ready to see through the truth of who you TRUELY are?
If you are, tell me a bit about yourself to this point, and what you expect to achieve here
A post a day and 100% honesty is about all you need to start!
Mike
"...there's a system that searches for the Truth, and it's a process of challenging everything." - Richard Rose

mudra

Postby mudra » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:39 pm

HI Mike thanks a lot.i search by nature i search try different meditation and experience,in spiritual path,something go in the end.............

Kiwi

Postby Kiwi » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:22 am

OK Mudra
Before we start:
Finding the truth of who you are is not a spiritual thing. There is nothing to GET. You don't ADD anything to who you already are. You need to LOSE whatever is stopping you from realising that you already have what you have been seeking.

Here's how it works. I will ask questions. You answer from YOUR OWN experience with 100% honesty. All of the beliefs that you already have (such as "I need to seek") are no good to you - they will stop you from realising the Truth. So, no beliefs! OK.? I will read your answers and ask you more questions, or ask you to tell me more about what you have written.

In your first post you wrote that "I" write, hear, notice, attend to stuff, search and have a thinking mind

Look carefully and tell me "Does this "I" really exist, or is it made up?

Mike
"...there's a system that searches for the Truth, and it's a process of challenging everything." - Richard Rose

mudra

Postby mudra » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:29 am

ok mike,thanks
when look clear not find any I .when i look from the box mind o emotional still not find any I BUT there is this illusion

Kiwi

Postby Kiwi » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:09 am

Hi Mudra
when look clear not find any I .when i look from the box mind o emotional still not find any I
That sounds very promising, but you'll need to give me longer sentences and give me more detail. I need to know what your experience was when you looked - tell me all of the places you looked? for example: in the body? - where in the body? Tell me what you found in each of the places you looked
BUT there is this illusion
Tell me lots more about this sense of there being an illusion, such as What is the illusion about? and How do you know it is an illusion? What I certainly need you to tell me lots about what you found. Don't worry that I might not follow what you write - just write! If I get confused, that's no big deal - I'll ask you to explain it more exactly for me

Mudra, there are no "right" answers and no "wrong" answers - there are just answers. My job is to look at what you write and work out how far you've come and what questions that need to be asked next. To do that properly, I need longer answers from you. Are you OK to do that?
Mike

mudra

Postby mudra » Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:50 pm

yes i'm ok to do that,try to explain and share directely with u. sure no right no wrong ,when i look from box mind ,i'm the head also fisically and mentaly,i fell close.i fell contraction in the body.and easy tired.when i'm not and i fell expansion i'm not in the body only but also in outside,at the moment no fell separation like before.illusion because separate sense,this ME change from to bee part o bee separate i say illusion because what change is not the me,but a vision o point of view

Kiwi

Postby Kiwi » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:37 pm

Hi Mudra
As you've started another topic and are working with Yari on the topic "separate self", I'm handing over to Yari, who will be your guide on the "separate self" topic. To have two guides in two active topics at the same time could be very confusing for you and get in the way of what you really want to achieve. So from now on, you'll work only with Yari. OK?

mudra

Postby mudra » Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:46 pm

ok thank a lot for u answer

mudra

Postby mudra » Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:52 pm

just i not understand why u say confusion=?

Return to “THE GATE”