Ready & Willing to see thru the Illusion of Self

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
creative

Re: Ready & Willing to see thru the Illusion of Self

Postby creative » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:57 pm

"Can you tell me more about nameless?
Is it a someone/thing who makes choices, has qualities?
Are there desires, free will?"

Nameless to me ...knows everything ... makes choices as needed ... has the ability to be limitless... desireless... free will is a given ...

"When you say to the question,
"Where is the one who looks through the eyes?"
Where is that one located?
Can you find it? does it have a seat?
How about when you focus on your feet?
Are there feet there before I pointed to them?
How about your hands? When you think of your hands, where does thought go? When we talked about feet, where were hands? LOOK at this happening."

The one who looks thru the eyes is not attached to the the body ... there is no ONE location ... limitless ... imperment ...I know it is always there, no need to FIND IT .... it's everywhere (no seat) .... when I see my feet they exist ONLY because I see them . They are Not there without the witness (me) to see them . Yes... it's a wonderful exercise ... feet are gone when I look @ hands... hands are gone when I look @ feet .... I can touch or I can be felt ... this ONE that senses focuses according to what the mind invites into action .....

jeffdilbeck

Postby jeffdilbeck » Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:17 pm

the one who looks thru the eyes is not attached to the the body ... there is no ONE location ... limitless ... imperment ...I know it is always there, no need to FIND IT .... it's everywhere (no seat)
So what if I were to say "the one who looks through your eyes only exists now, and therefore has never existed before, made a decision, or done a single thing"?
feet are gone when I look @ hands... hands are gone when I look @ feet .... I can touch or I can be felt ... this ONE that senses focuses according to what the mind invites into action
Hands do not come out of "Existence" just because you think you were looking at feet. Mind stops looking at feet because it is looking only at it's projection of hands, not actual hands. There is no "you" required to have feet, hands, to look at feet, to look at hands, or to create or feel stars, or sky, mountain, ground, me, your favorite thing, animals, limitlessness, nameslessness, etc.. All these things happen without "you". They happen because they ARE. Spend some time trying to SEE this. All things that happen, do not require a "you". So where is the truth in your existence? Is it like the feet and hands?

What does that feel like?

To who?

Please respond in detail to those two ideas.

We are getting really close!

Love,
Jeff

creative

Postby creative » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:08 pm

When you say "limitless", do you mean, like, you could turn into anything, like a shape shifter, or do you mean "edgeless" like I am "consciousness" without restrictions? ..... CONSCIOUSNESS without restrictions

When you say that "you" are located everywhere, does it always feel this way or are you feeling a connection to your surroundings? DO you see mountain and trees and sky and think "I am THAT"?
.... "I am THAT"

It possesses different "made of" in different dimensions, but seems to possess the same qualities?

Who is the one who makes decisions?
When you are typing, how does it happen?
Where is the one who is making things happen?
What about breathing?
Do you make the conscious decision to breath air?
What about the content of your dreams?
Is there a YOU who decides what you will dream about?
When you think back into your life and remember all the things that have happened and you remember something you do not like that you did, who is the one who did the action and who is the one who remembered it?

[color=#8000BFThe one who did the action is a facet of the seer .... the one remembering is a physical facet of mind ...
][/color]Is it the same you in both contexts, what about the third one who is looking at this?
I am ALL of it ... name the vantage point you ask me about & I will tell you I AM IT .....
More answers will come as I have time to type to you ....
TY for your time ....
Peace out ~!~

creative

Postby creative » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:12 pm

More to come ...having a challenge reading these threads...confusing to me .... hmmmmm
Hugs with you kindness & connection..... ~!~

jeffdilbeck

Postby jeffdilbeck » Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:35 pm

No problem at all. I gave you a lot, let the questions digest and answer them as you can. "i" have all the time in the multi verse!

jeffdilbeck

Postby jeffdilbeck » Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:26 am

Hello,

Do you have a self? Have you ever?

jeffdilbeck

Postby jeffdilbeck » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:02 pm

So check it out, if you want guidance, you have to post at least once a day. This either needs to start happening or you should come back when you are ready for inquiry.

Return to “THE GATE”