Ready & Willing to see thru the Illusion of Self

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
creative

Re: Ready & Willing to see thru the Illusion of Self

Postby creative » Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:35 am

Yes ... to something happening...... got it..
No ... So I'm NOT making Life Happen ???? ... yet it happens as I think it ....
Hence "Where thought goes Energy follows" ..... without ME making the thoughts go someplace....
they have created themselves in 3D .... now HOW is this ????
Have I developed the psychic reception of seeing the future
and then WHALA!!! .. PRESTO !!.. it appears ???
AM I doing astro travel ???? & then accepting that Created it because it was MY DESIRE to make it a material reality ??

SOME THING .... is happening ......

Ingen

Postby Ingen » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:08 am

Dear creative.

Can you please write in whole sentences, so I can understand what you are saying?
AM I doing astro travel ???? & then accepting that Created it because it was MY DESIRE to make it a material reality ??
Excuse me, what?

creative

Postby creative » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:32 am

Interesting as how we have connected...
Can I dialog with more than one ?
Can we disengage & leave me open to dialog with someone else ? ...

Ingen

Postby Ingen » Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:14 am

Yes, sure. I'll ask another guide to jump in.

creative

Postby creative » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:26 am

Thank you so much for your guidance .

Ingen

Postby Ingen » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:11 pm

The advice I got from the other guides was: "Make him focus on looking at truth, not a a guide." It looks like we're stuck with each other, creative :)

So in case you want to continue with me, the question was:

How do you make your thoughts go someplace?

Ingen

Postby Ingen » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:30 am

Hi creative,

I found someone who has a better understanding of what you are communicating than me. Jeff is going to jump in and help!

jeffdilbeck

Postby jeffdilbeck » Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:35 am

Hey Creative,

I will try to help you experience no self. Do you believe that you are the person who does things?

jeffdilbeck

Postby jeffdilbeck » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:56 am

Yes ... to something happening...... got it..
No ... So I'm NOT making Life Happen ???? ... yet it happens as I think it ....
Thoughts seem to be able to become things. It is obvious to anyone who has experienced this. There are happenings that sometimes quite possibly are the result of the observer's expected outcome.
Hence "Where thought goes Energy follows" ..... without ME making the thoughts go someplace....
they have created themselves in 3D .... now HOW is this ????
You are also not the one who creates the content of your dreams. The trees that are there, the messages that are given, the humans and animals you deal with while in the dimension, all of the metaphorical non-sense (and sometimes very much "sense") that occurs happened within your mind. When dreaming happens, it requires no action. Manifesting reality also does not require a doer. You can pretend you are a lucid dream master in this realm, and you probably will periodically have fantastic results, but it isn't the truth, and we will get you to a point where the topic is accepted and irrelevant. This cannot happen unless you are willing to be 100% honest with your replies.
Have I developed the psychic reception of seeing the future
and then WHALA!!! .. PRESTO !!.. it appears ???
All of this phenomenon you are talking about is not something a "you" does. You are focusing primarily on the nature of reality in this dimension, and need to be focusing your attention inside. I will tell you that I have witnessed human beings creating reality. This has absolutely nothing to do with liberation.

SOME THING .... is happening ......
Tons of things are happening.

After we get you through the gate, you'll be happy to know that you will never be bored again. Believe me, you will adore boredom.

jeffdilbeck

Postby jeffdilbeck » Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:12 am

I am seeking the freedom of seeing thru the illusion of self ...EGO ...
To achieve this goal we have to find your "I" thought.
I am aware of many forms of study & beliefs....
We are sharing "direct experience" through self enquiry here, not beliefs.
I come HERE.. now to release my beliefs ....
"you" cannot release your beliefs. our goal is to release "you"
I am ready to live in this life with the purpose I was born to live .... as a guide .
How do you know that you have a purpose that you were born for?
I am understanding now that I carry suffering around .... I want to release this ..
Suffering has never actually touched your true form. Sorry to take that one away from you. Not there have not been real emotions, and situations. What you really are cannot suffer.
I want to release the restrictions that prevent me from living fully as ONE with all of existence.
Luckily for you the only block is completely imaginary. You are already perfect with all of your conflict and other things you think you can change or want to about your "self".

Check it out:

Who is the one who thinks that he has ever done anything at all? Where is he? What kind of qualities does it possess? Where is it located? What is it made of? Can it leave your body and fly around buildings? Does it possess the same qualities while you are dreaming?

Thanks,
Jeff

creative

Postby creative » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:30 am

i wrote a response thata went to draft...
don't know how to retrieve it ...
help where to go .. TY

creative

Postby creative » Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:41 am

"Who is the one who thinks that She has ever done anything at all? ... nameless
Where is She? .... lookiing thru these eyes
What kind of qualities does it possess? ...limitless
Where is it located? .... everywhere
What is it made of? .... depending onthe dimension
Can it leave your body and fly around buildings? .... in my dreams
Does it possess the same qualities while you are dreaming? " .... YES

jeffdilbeck

Postby jeffdilbeck » Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:28 pm

Quick note: One word answers will give you liberation by 2016. Please answer in great detail!!! :P
"Who is the one who thinks that she has ever done anything at all? ... nameless
Can you tell me more about nameless? Is it a someone/thing who makes choices, has qualities? Are there desires, free will?
Where is she? .... lookiing thru these eyes
When you say to the question, "Where is the one who looks through the eyes?" where is that one located? Can you find it? does it have a seat? How about when you focus on your feet? Are there feet there before I pointed to them?
How about your hands? When you think of your hands, where does thought go? When we talked about feet, where were hands? LOOK at this happening.
What kind of qualities does it possess? ...limitless
When you say "limitless", do you mean, like, you could turn into anything, like a shape shifter, or do you mean "edgeless" like I am "consciousness" without restrictions?
Where is it located? .... everywhere
When you say that "you" are located everywhere, does it always feel this way or are you feeling a connection to your surroundings? DO you see mountain and trees and sky and think "I am THAT"? This is a good direction. Please explain.
What is it made of? .... depending onthe dimension

SO what you are, within your body is different depending on what dimension you are in? It has different qualities? You may have different thoughts in different dimensions, a different body, mind, but your intentions are generally the same, will is, desire is, etc. You can't actually shake personality. It has something to do with oneness.
Does it possess the same qualities while you are dreaming? " .... YES
It possesses different "made of" in different dimensions, but seems to possess the same qualities? I don't think that is possible.

Please respond to the above and below.

Here's a few more to work with:

Who is the one who makes decisions? When you are typing, how does it happen? Where is the one who is making things happen? What about breathing? Do you make the conscious decision to breath air? What about the content of your dreams? Is there a YOU who decides what you will dream about? When you think back into your life and remember all the things that have happened and you remember something you do not like that you did, who is the one who did the action and who is the one who remembered it? Is it the same you in both contexts, what about the third one who is looking at this?

Also try this:

Find some quiet space. Lay down eyes closed. Stare with your eyeballs into the back of your eyelids. What happens?
Take as long as you have to, so that it can start. You will feel all sorts of things. Report your experience. Do not omit anything you don't see as on topic. We can be a lot more of help to you if you are 100% honest! We all have been through this, share a love for humanity, and do this out of compassion.

Hugs,
Jeff

creative

Postby creative » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:36 am

"Stare with your eyeballs into the back of your eyelids. What happens?"

OMG.... I am witnessing another life .. voyeuring (sp?) ... a small little blond hair girl is watching an older man who is watching a scene in a dimensional window ....she just walks around the man & stays fixed on what he's doing.... I open & close my eyes again ... it's like changin the channels... characters & animals appear foing something ....I am dreaming while I believe I'm awake

HUGS BACK :-)

jeffdilbeck

Postby jeffdilbeck » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:11 am

Before we address your vision, I would like for you to answer all the othrr questions that I listed. :)

Return to “THE GATE”