readyforfreedom

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
readyforfreedom

Re: readyforfreedom

Postby readyforfreedom » Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:42 am

Ah, that is my experience also.
Looks like time to sum up here. If there are any doubts on an item, just check to see if it's true or not.
The doubts seem to be fading. They arise occasionally but are seen like all other thoughts. No thinker. Just passing, then all is right.
I hope you checked. It's important to verify in experience.
If you cannot find an I doing or directing, what is actually there?
What has been behind the illusion all along?
And for this, we LOOK.
Checking is happening more and more often on its own. Frequent looking occurring spontaneously. But of course, the checking always was spontaneous. Now, just more frequent and playful.
We sit, stand, walk, make tea, chat on the phone and starkly apply as much energy, determination, and absolute honesty as we can muster to see this in life. We don't slack off. We bring a level of intensity to looking that precludes any kind of lying or easy answers.
It's experiential, not intellectual. It's what is, not 'about' what is. Reality.
You have it all, Ready!
Your name is perfect.
Love, E
And we feel emotion and bring the same intensity to looking with diligence. I was out with my family earlier today and we were all hungry and tired and emotions were getting tense (I have a 3 year old). There was anger and frustration building up. It was felt as heat rising in the body with tension and then the rapid fire thoughts. The thoughts were much more compelling than usual. Very "sticky". But turning directly to face this and look reveals that there is no real difference. Just things happening on their own. The emotion appears to energize the process and it takes longer for the rapid fire thoughts to subside, but they do fade on their own like all others do. Life goes on. What is, not about what is. Very nice way to put it E!

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:52 am

[
It's experiential, not intellectual. It's what is, not 'about' what is. Reality.
You have it all, Ready!
Your name is perfect.
Love, E[/quote]
And we feel emotion and bring the same intensity to looking with diligence. I was out with my family earlier today and we were all hungry and tired and emotions were getting tense (I have a 3 year old). There was anger and frustration building up. It was felt as heat rising in the body with tension and then the rapid fire thoughts. The thoughts were much more compelling than usual. Very "sticky". But turning directly to face this and look reveals that there is no real difference. Just things happening on their own. The emotion appears to energize the process and it takes longer for the rapid fire thoughts to subside, but they do fade on their own like all others do. Life goes on. What is, not about what is. Very nice way to put it E![/quote]

Wow, congrats doing this with a 3 year old, they are labour intensive ;-) But great teachers.
Waking up comes differently to all. Where do you think you are in this? At Gate, or past it? Kind of progressing towards it, still waiting to know?
And, what IS behind it all? as you see it when you look?
Have a great evening. E

readyforfreedom

Postby readyforfreedom » Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:30 pm

Wow, congrats doing this with a 3 year old, they are labour intensive ;-) But great teachers.
Waking up comes differently to all. Where do you think you are in this? At Gate, or past it? Kind of progressing towards it, still waiting to know?
Have a great evening. E
It feels like I am straddling the gate threshold. One foot through and one foot left behind. Gazing in, there are glimpses of freedom, gazing the other direction, life as normal. Even "normal" life has a sense of playfulness though. There's a slight expectation that once fully through that the vastness of what is behind it all will be overwhelming and impossible to miss. Right now, there is an ability to tap into this vastness, but it takes some amount of effort to look and see.

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:54 pm

Have a great evening. E
It feels like I am straddling the gate threshold. One foot through and one foot left behind. Gazing in, there are glimpses of freedom, gazing the other direction, life as normal. Even "normal" life has a sense of playfulness though. There's a slight expectation that once fully through that the vastness of what is behind it all will be overwhelming and impossible to miss. Right now, there is an ability to tap into this vastness, but it takes some amount of effort to look and see.
This is a wonderful place to be. I suggest that you stay in this space as much as possible, just open to it. Looking, being, open to what is. It's so interesting to see what happens in that space. Right there.
Much love, E

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:53 pm

Hello Ready,
What has been happening in that space?
If you can give a fair amount of description, we can stay on the same page, see if it's clear, moving, opening.
You are either at the door, or past the illusion, what is the experience?
Love, Elizabeth

Return to “THE GATE”