mzanin - let's do this

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
No_One

Re: mzanin - let's do this

Postby No_One » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:30 am

Do they belong to someone? What do you see? Is there someone generating thoughts? I know the assumption is that someone generates thoughts but is it? Is there an I to be found other then as a thought? Would 'you' be doing anything if that thought would not pop?
The truth is in here not out there

No_One

Postby No_One » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:33 am

Aha, I kinda get what you're saying, because I'm aware of I, how can 'I' be the source of the thoughts. Right?
Yeah, I is a thought. A thought cannot actually do anything, think, feel, observe. It can just pop and go. Also, can there be just awareness without an I? Does the eye need an I to look?

mzanin

Postby mzanin » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:39 am

Wow, I'm experiencing a feeling of intense awareness while I'm contemplating the creation of the I thought, or me. What if I ceases to exist, would I still perceive existence or life? How can I be certain that I is real?

mzanin

Postby mzanin » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:44 am

I rarely have moments of intense awareness such as these, unfortunately my mind creeps back in quickly. I feel as if a light bulb is switched on, but slowly the energy fades as mind beings to take control again.

I don't know if you know what I'm talking about haha...

No_One

Postby No_One » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:50 am

Great ... go for the kill my friend. Do you perceive reality now? Or is reality just perceived? Really, does the I do something now or is it everything fine without it? So what if the 'I' that is supposed to exist but we never saw ceases to exist? Did it ever exist in the first place?

Keeo looking at that I thought.

mzanin

Postby mzanin » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:00 pm

That's deep, excuse me I'm going to have to sit with this for a while.

No_One

Postby No_One » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:08 pm

Sure ... take your time. This is not about talking about it ... it's about looking. So just keep looking at the creation of the I thought. Come later and tell me how it's going ...

mzanin

Postby mzanin » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:21 pm

Strange, I had dinner, now coming back I feel like I'm back in myself again :( I felt a sense of fear or better yet a feeling of 'uncomfortableness' existing here, almost like part of me was holding back or afraid to let go.

No_One

Postby No_One » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:37 pm

Sure there is fear. And that fear is also building on a sense of I. Just look at it. Meet fear fully ... what is this fear? Is there a you in that fear? Just look at it.

mzanin

Postby mzanin » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:23 pm

Thanks a lot for guiding me through this. I'm going to have to continue with this tomorrow. I felt I was so close but then somehow lost it. If I now try to get it back I'm stuck in attempting to re-create the experience. This happens to me all the time, trying to (re)create the desired state of being...

No_One

Postby No_One » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:26 pm

Don't try to recreate experiences. Just look at what's true. Just keep looking at the creation of the I thought

mzanin

Postby mzanin » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:29 pm

Just looking is enough? Does this involve thinking?
If I look at the creation of the I thought now, I see it is just fiction, but it's almost as if that is just another thought in itself.

No_One

Postby No_One » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:25 pm

That's all ... seeing that there's just fiction. That there's nothing to make that you. And sure it takes thoughts to explain this but that does not make it false. A thought about a cup of tea corresponds to a real cup of tea. A thought about I does not correspond to anything. That's all there is ... you don't exist. Look at the looking, is there a you in that or just looking? Is there any doubt that I is only fiction?

No_One

Postby No_One » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:28 pm

And just to make this clear ... this is not about a state or something. States are I constructs. States come and go. This is about seeing that you don't exist. That the I is only a thought and there's nothing behind it.

No_One

Postby No_One » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:23 am

How's it going Manuel? Any I found?

Return to “THE GATE”