mzanin - let's do this

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
No_One

Re: mzanin - let's do this

Postby No_One » Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:49 pm

It's not even that you don't know who you are. Life is perfect ... just not your life. And seeing through the illusion it's just seeing there is no real 'you', just a thought. A thought that is added to everything, very powerful but still a thought. The 'I' does not stand for anything. Thoughts are just happening. Life is just happening. Even the illusion is just happening. The 'I thought' will stay but it will just be seen for what it is. That's cool ... really cool. Just check ... are you the observer / experiencer or is there just life? Do you exist? Does life need 'you' to happen? Really ... nothing has to be changed. It's all good the way it is. Just focus on that ... do you exist?

(Gotta run now ... will be back in 3-4 hours)
The truth is in here not out there

mzanin

Postby mzanin » Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:01 pm

Ok no worries, my bed time here now in Australia ;). I'll try to get on here a bit earlier tomorrow. I'll focus "do I exist", see what happens. Cheers

No_One

Postby No_One » Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:13 pm

Could you describe what you mean by satori? Could you describe that experience? If we are speaking about the same thing, there is an observer / experiencer identification after. Are you any of those? Was there an I in that experience?

mzanin

Postby mzanin » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:16 pm

Yes there is identification after, it isn't permanent, only temporary. But I've had more of these in the past month than ever before so that's gotta mean something. No I in the experience, only what felt like awareness/experience itself.
The problem is that afterwards, my mind tries to replicate it, by imitation or something, it's just thought but it's difficult to just see it as thought again. Thoughts happen they are just there... but the identification begins again.

The issue is that there seems to be more thinking than looking happening here, another thing I notice, there are not many emotions to be troubled with, almost none, but instead just intense thought patterns.

When I put forward the question whether I exist and look, there is simply uncertainty. Can't get past that at the moment.

No_One

Postby No_One » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:46 pm

Yes there is identification after, it isn't permanent, only temporary. But I've had more of these in the past month than ever before so that's gotta mean something. No I in the experience, only what felt like awareness/experience itself.
Cool ... no I in that experience. Could you try to describe the experience for me? Lots of people use different spiritual words but with different meanings so I want to be sure what we are talking about here
The problem is that afterwards, my mind tries to replicate it, by imitation or something, it's just thought but it's difficult to just see it as thought again. Thoughts happen they are just there... but the identification begins again.
What do you mean by identification? Is there someone identifying there? It's not just silly questions ... not looking for a mental answer but for you actually looking at it and seeing what's going on there. And sure the identification will come and go. The I thought will come and go and you can't fight it. But you will see there's nothing behind it. That's all.
The issue is that there seems to be more thinking than looking happening here, another thing I notice, there are not many emotions to be troubled with, almost none, but instead just intense thought patterns.
No emotions to be troubled with. Really nice thing that. And sure we would all prefer to have no flaws (maybe) but this is your actual experience. Don't look to achieve something, this is not about a state. States come and go, even the nicest states come and go (like the satori). Just stay in that intense thought patterns and look at them.
When I put forward the question whether I exist and look, there is simply uncertainty. Can't get past that at the moment.
Just look a bit at that uncertainty. What is that about? Also, if you would exist where would you be? What are you looking for?

No_One

Postby No_One » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:36 am

How's it going Manuel?

No_One

Postby No_One » Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Bump ... still around?

Return to “THE GATE”