One-on-one, are you ready?

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Heart

Re: One-on-one, are you ready?

Postby Heart » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:57 am

Yes, this is all just about thoughts... I saw them creeping back on the throne. But why they ever come back to the center?! I can't see the life as it is now because of them! I can only remember :( There's something wrong about it...

Life

Postby Life » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:09 pm

Thoughts cannot creep back anywhere they cannot do anything, they are not your thoughts. Is anything ever really yours? Or just life's expression? The thoughts are part of life as it is. Is it you needing to do the looking, or is it just looking?
Life...... Are you separate from it?

http://machielovic-justbeing.blogspot.com/

Heart

Postby Heart » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:12 pm

It's just a metaphor. The trick is in the focus. So it's focusing that comes back from seeing the life living itself to the thoughts. And then the focus stays at the thoughts and attention is diverted again. Can I ask you? Do you always see it like in the moment you've realized there is no self? Or it's only the understanding that stays? I just try to find out what really happened.

Life

Postby Life » Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:41 pm

Its of no importance now, ye need to see it in experience.

Maybe it is seen, do you exist? Is there in any way a self in control of what happens? Of what the focus is on? What do you see? Nothing needs to happen it is already true is what I say, can you see if that is so?

Just try to answer as best you can.

Heart

Postby Heart » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:11 pm

I feel it both ways now - as if standing on the edge. No, there is no any self in control of what happens but I still feel helpless about it as if there's something that flows through me and I can't help to guide it the right way. Feel depressed about it but at the same time a reminder flashes that it's just a thought and there's nobody to feel depressed. But it is also a thought and not the real seeing.

Heart

Postby Heart » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:31 pm

This is some kind of a very subtle resistance... it makes me cry... what am I holding to...?

Heart

Postby Heart » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:50 pm

It was writing this "No, there is no any self in control of what happens" that made me cry. As if it was some no-way-back thing. And at the same time - the fear that it will never happen, that I am a hopeless case. All at the same time plus the thought that this is all a nonsense. Just the flow of thoughts and emotions.

Heart

Postby Heart » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:59 pm

I was trying to be what is called a "good girl" - doing what she's told to do, having right answers, successful in everything. But I can not succeed in this - no way, not a chance! It is going by itself and that's what I can't accept now.

Life

Postby Life » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:56 pm

''I can't accept it'' is again a thought. No you to accept it, no you to let it happen. Feelings of deppresion, crying, thinking, seeing, let it all unfold... Is there someone to let it all unfold?

Seeing that there is no me to be the perfect ''good girl'' who needs to control everything tension needs to be released, allow that to happen, don't resist...

Heart

Postby Heart » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:28 pm

Very close!!!!! Last shot please!!!!!!

Life

Postby Life » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:35 pm

*BANG*

Last shot is the looking, is it true?

Heart

Postby Heart » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:40 pm

That's what is happening right now! It's just that your words somehow help the process to stay accurately focused.

Life

Postby Life » Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:59 pm

not my words, the looking! Step away from the computer, go outside, is a you needed to make the steps, breath the air through the lungs, beat the heart or look around?

There is no you, look!

Life

Postby Life » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:14 pm

Is an I seen? Tell me what is seen? Any sticking points?

Trust in the process, allowing it all to unfold, looking directly at what is happening in the direct experience of life is where the focus needs to be.

These words can only point you to the gate you need to walk trough so to speak.

Heart

Postby Heart » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:38 pm

Ok, the only thing that is close to what I can see as "I" is that seeing. I wrote about it several days ago. And after I saw it I don't know what to do with that looking. If I do it again to that point it will again collapse and go on as just being and then turn back to the conceptual "me".

Return to “THE GATE”