One-on-one, are you ready?

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Life

Re: One-on-one, are you ready?

Postby Life » Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:50 pm

There is nothing there to catch, and its not about the duration of the seeing, you either see it or you don't and once seen it cannot be unseen. Let states be states, dont try to capture or recapture or hold on to them, let them flow, look is there someone there having them.

It's not about looking at thoughts with thoughts or analyzing what happens, let the focus be on seeing if you control what you think or not. Be aware what happens first thing in the morning, can you control what the first thought is going to be? Or could you control the very first thought you had when very little?

All I can really say is allow the looking to happen, trust the process and see that all these doubts are really nothing but thoughts!

Keep going, your doing great, your honest and have the desire to see whats true! Which is actually all this is, having a totally fresh look at reality to see whats really there and what is only there as a fiction. Like a new born baby opening her eyes for the very first time...
Life...... Are you separate from it?

http://machielovic-justbeing.blogspot.com/

Heart

Postby Heart » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:05 am

Yes... thank you very much for your help! It really clears things somehow!

Life

Postby Life » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:47 am

Happy to hear that ms Heart.

So do you exist?

Is anything different than before? Any doubts?

Heart

Postby Heart » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:16 pm

Be aware what happens first thing in the morning, can you control what the first thought is going to be? Or could you control the very first thought you had when very little?
First thought was "overslept!" then "it's the first thought" but before this thoughts was a jerk to look what time is it. Where it came from? No idea! I remember having the same problems while trying to wake up in the dreem. And you can't do it! It happens by itself! Actually if I look deeper it is not the first thought - the thoughts are there in the dreem state before I wake up. But they are even more uncontrolled... don't know what that means. Some states of the mind probably. One more thing about controll of the thoughts - it seems (only seems I guess) that when you are awake in the dream you controll them more than you do in your everyday life - if you let them flow as they usually do for a second you've lost it - unconscious again. But who controlls them? The mind? The mind is functioning in both cases... And what is that consciousness thing that looks like "coming to myself"? Is it a focus? I know it's irrelevant I just want to be sure not to miss some place where the "I" hides.

Heart

Postby Heart » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:41 pm

By the way... how it feels when you've seen there's no I and you are in a deep sleep? I mean with no dreams. It can't be remembered by the mind when the mind is turned off but... mind is not what Life is, right?

Life

Postby Life » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:45 pm

My answers to those questions wont help, just keep looking, challenge every I thought, I overslept or just oversleeping? I got up or just getting up? I ate breakfast or just eating? I typed these questions or just typing? I'm having doubts or just doubts?

Is there a place the I can hide or is there no I at all? Is there an I doing the looking or is looking happening with no looker?

Heart

Postby Heart » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Unexpected :) Almost got confused.
It's deep again - much deeper than it was. For the first time looking for the "I" for real. Each time the thought with "I" comes it is followed by the question "Who?" and looking goes deeper into reality. Thoughts dissolve or seen as thoughts.

Life

Postby Life » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:52 pm

Ok great but there needs to be understood this is not really about how deep you are in, also now is there a you there to be deep in? Or just the seeing or recognition there is no you at all wherever there is looked, just life?

Heart

Postby Heart » Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:08 pm

Maybe it's just clearing from the thoughts that looks like deepening. The word is not exact. When question "who" comes there's just looking into some emptiness and when from this emptiness comes a thought with "I" all is repeated again.

Life

Postby Life » Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:20 pm

Is there something there needing to clear from thought? If you mean it is seen it arent your thoughts then yes.

It is not so much looking into some emptiness, are thoughts really coming from somewhere? Or are they just thoughts with no origin? Everything there in experience, nothing it comes from, not even emptiness?

Of course words can never truly define this but can only point.

So do you exist ms Heart?

Heart

Postby Heart » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:10 pm

I can't tell for now I don't know how and what to say. A few minutes ago my coffee had all boiled away into the microwave and I was so happy seeing the picture that I couldn't stop laughing. I don't know what happened and it seems like nothing actually... it's just very funny and easy :)))) and yes - very funny! I will write tomorrow! I should sleep on it!

Heart

Postby Heart » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:39 am

Well... I know I should go on but it's so peaceful and calm. I will just look what comes next, ok? Tried to search for the self or something but it doesn't make much sense. So I will simply look in the present experience.

Life

Postby Life » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:16 pm

Sorry for the late response.

So tell me what has been seen?

Do you exist apart from the concept ''I'' which is only a thought?

Heart

Postby Heart » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:10 pm

I don't know actually... yesterday when I was looking at the thoughts and in what I called "emptiness" I noticed that there is still something at the background so to say. I shifted the focus to that and I can't explain... I kind of stuck... as if looking at looking...? Then I felt like some tension suddenly relaxed and I felt very easy - as if I had a low heavy ceiling above my head before and it disappeared. But I didn't felt anything different or unusual - just very easy and joyful. I felt real joy doing usual things like washing dishes for example - there was a lot of pleasure in the body moving and just existing. I had no idea if there were any feeling of the self, I couldn't search for it. I just lived very intensively in reality. Thought came but stayed somewhere at the periphery. I remember noticing them.
Today it was very calm most of the day and I couldn't make myself focus properly but now I can see that I still have some feeling of the self. Can it bee that I see the absence of the self but somehow can't fully recognize it and that is the reason why I finally turn back to illusion? It seems to me that it was not the first time it happened. Or it was just some very strong state that I couldn't see as a separate state... and couldn't go on looking. It's not fully gone even now.

Life

Postby Life » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:50 pm

The feeling, sense thought of there being an I does not dissapear, just seen that it points to nothing real like a unicorn... Only the unicorn is never taught to be real and the I all the time. This is it! The sense stays to be able to function and to protect the body.

no need for a special feeling, just life being lived as it did but now seen as it really is and was.

Is there really an I there to go out of and back into illusion? Or is that again just another thought labelling? Claimed by another thought as my thought? Just like my experience, my feeling\emotion, my action, my body?

Return to “THE GATE”