If you want liberation, i'm right here..

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Rikki

If you want liberation, i'm right here..

Postby Rikki » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:18 pm

..it's very simple. Just bring your honesty, and i'll guide you through the gate. Look forward to working with you..
This isn't about belief or some grandiose ideology. It's simply taking off the blinkers and getting a good, honest look at what's real.

http://theobviouselusive.blogspot.com/

Kondziu

Re: If you want liberation, i'm right here..

Postby Kondziu » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:42 pm

OK, let's do this. I'm ready.

Rikki

Postby Rikki » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:26 pm

Awesome, and welcome to Liberation Nation. What are your experiences? How much do you know of what we do?
This isn't about belief or some grandiose ideology. It's simply taking off the blinkers and getting a good, honest look at what's real.

Kondziu

Postby Kondziu » Wed Sep 21, 2011 3:52 pm

I know all the theory, have joined ruthless truth early in September, just can't get this "cracked".

Rikki

Postby Rikki » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:36 pm

Ok great, makes my job much easier ;)

The difference between intellectually knowing and actually looking is the simple step that gets this done. Them bam, you've seen the pattern. You've seen what's going on, and you can't un-see it.

So you've read a lot about this, but now it's time to actually DO this, ok?

Can you locate a self? A 'me'?

Don't come back to me with theory, or whether you think i'm right or wrong, I want you to come back telling me you've looked, and describe that for me please.

This is the time we crack this..

Kondziu

Postby Kondziu » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:56 pm

I believe I would need a gun pointing to my head and 1 minute given: to crack this or die. Still "looking" though.

Rikki

Postby Rikki » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:08 pm

To be honest that would make things simpler :P

No but seriously, this is incredibly simple. Don't get lost in theory and intellect. Is there a 'me' running life right now? Is there a 'me'?

Just that, just focus on that..

Kondziu

Postby Kondziu » Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:50 pm

Failing immensely...

Rikki

Postby Rikki » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:45 pm

Describe this to me, how are you failing? Put aside on assumptions or opinions of what this will be like and just describe what happens when you look for a 'me'..

Kondziu

Postby Kondziu » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:57 pm

When I observe this, there are like two voices arguing in my head: one is saying "You can't do that, stop it" or "this is it, continue". So something must be aware of this thought, who is this 1st voice talking to ? Looks like I'm talking with myself, lol. Like split personalities. But they're just thoughts of course, there is no real separate me which I'm talking with, it's all happening in my head. Weird.

Rikki

Postby Rikki » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:14 pm

Exactly. It's all happening in your head, but it's not you.

So there's two voices seemingly arguing, well, that's all they are. They aren't you, just voices. Just thought. Just emotion. Don't try and capture 'I'. I am this, I am that. Just look for a 'me', a central controller.

Is there one?

Or is it just voices, thought, emotion etc just being in the space, the void?

Kondziu

Postby Kondziu » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:04 pm

Gazing into the void, looking for evidences!

Rikki

Postby Rikki » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Looking for evidence of what?

Rikki

Postby Rikki » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:52 pm

Describe to me what's happening, what you're seeing?

Kondziu

Postby Kondziu » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Edit: Rikki, you can start reading it from 2nd paragraph, 1st one is useless, but you can read whole if you want.
Looking for evidence of what?
For evidence of "me" or "self" existing apart for this which is aware of searching for that evidence.
I stopped jumping from one idea about how should it be done to another every ten minutes, I stopped sticking to these ideas/thoughts, I don't know, they might come back, but I won't ride on them to acquire "enlightment". I gave up search, I feel like I'm one with this "void", "space". Yeah, just peeking behind mind, not sitting inside my head and trying to figure it out, I get carried away sometimes but I'm coming back to this.

Hmm, but maybe it is the point? To get carried away, to forgot myself completely, that would end EVERYTHING, it would be death of me before death of this body, that's what you, liberated, did, right? You gave up, you destroyed your controlling mind? I don't know, waiting for your reply Rikki. It looks to me that mind loves to fool its "owner". I gave up 3 ideas and replaced it with just 1, it is relief, but we're not taking about the same kind of relief of actual gaving up on ANY ideas/expectations, and that's what you, liberated people, did, right? You just let the words write itself, let the mouth do the talking, let the life flow, you jumped straight into nothingness, I lack courage to do that, I identify with myself, I'm afraid of death, I'm so holding to this life, I don't know why, maybe because it's been 21 years old habit. I'm afraid of losing control, of getting lost completely in this whirlwind, but that's where the true life starts.

Return to “THE GATE”