Come on in...

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
frozensun11

Re: Come on in...

Postby frozensun11 » Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:23 pm

Today, feelings surface and I keep questioning who are they happening to? No answer, just nothing, and relaxation, the thought is real, like you said, (that statement for some reason helped me - I always assumed thought wasn't real) but there is not real entity behind it, just a memory and that seems to fade every time I try to look for it, I used to be able to conjure up the memory as a visual with feelings and pain, now.... it doesn't come as strongly... Questioning is wonderful... I hope I'm on the right track here....

frozensun11

Postby frozensun11 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:22 pm

something's definitely changing. things that would of bothered me before don't anymore, they seem to slip right through. But i still feel a self that cares about self image and perso
nality is evident. still there is an airy sense ofnothing matters also. ill try to look through self image and see what happens

Elena

Postby Elena » Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:01 am

no, you are not on the right track. You still looking into "WHO?" "who are they happening to? "

You are looking for WHO

We are pointing to no you.

You can't combine both.

Drop non-dual looking, and look that you do not exist. Then there will be no bother about self-image, because that self is not there, just like Unicorn. Just not there. Even you you really want Unicorn to be there, or self to be there and bother about it's image, it's not possible.

Elena

Postby Elena » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:57 am

are you still around, dear?

Elena

Postby Elena » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:41 am

Here is Kelly getting free:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/24754033 ... 422236818/

This thread is done.

Return to “THE GATE”