Ready to Die

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Garsius Tyla

Re: Ready to Die

Postby Garsius Tyla » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:21 pm

I am nothingness? This feels true, I feel lighter, I am smiling.. but it makes no sense
Look how thought cling a label "I" to everything that happens. There is nothingness, oh "I am nothingness".

You got a glimpse of it, now your thoughts trying to get new identity - "I am nothingness". Point is - YOU don't exist. At all. There are all experiences: thoughts, body, feelings, but no you. Even as nothingness. Look for yourself, don't take that as belief.

Thorzen

Postby Thorzen » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:24 pm

Thankyou, I will meditate on this and return

Garsius Tyla

Postby Garsius Tyla » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:28 pm

Look around you, look inside. Was there ever any need for that personal "I" in you, or others?

Look and answer in detail this also:

How come that this false "self", "I" is formed. Who form it?

Remember - pure looking, investigating, no ideas, or concepts.

Thorzen

Postby Thorzen » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:34 pm

When you ask the feeling immediatly is: No, there is no need for the I. I do not get a reason, only that answer. On further investigation, it seems that things are enough as they are, everything is going along nicely, there is no need for the I, it only interrupts and drains life. Everything moves along in a beautiful rhythm by itself, nothing is needed to be changed, it is the heartbeat of the universe, and it is always good.

I don't know who formed the I, for some reason the word "fear" keeps coming up, but nothing more, I do not know the answer, except, it seemed to be formed for some protection, but I don't see against what, it seems to be formed out of fear, but how can fear be there if the I is not? And how can protection be needed if there is no fear? I don't know, and I think my head is going to explode :P

The only answer seems to be that the I was not formed, because I cannot see how it could have been

Thorzen

Postby Thorzen » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:35 pm

The I does not exist, that is what I feel.

Thorzen

Postby Thorzen » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:35 pm

It was never formed

Garsius Tyla

Postby Garsius Tyla » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:36 pm

Also, try to look to thought as a FORM, not a CONTENT. Try to search, from where they are appearing, what form have?

Look at all what come in that way: feelings, moods, thoughts, emotions, body, table, keyboard...

Look at that looking itself. Does looking need/have an actual looker?

Thorzen

Postby Thorzen » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:39 pm

Also, try to look to thought as a FORM, not a CONTENT. Try to search, from where they are appearing, what form have?

Look at all what come in that way: feelings, moods, thoughts, emotions, body, table, keyboard...

I'm sorry I don't understand the question, could you rephrase?

Garsius Tyla

Postby Garsius Tyla » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Very nice. You are answering faster, than Im asking :)
I don't know who formed the I, for some reason the word "fear" keeps coming up, but nothing more, I do not know the answer, except, it seemed to be formed for some protection, but I don't see against what, it seems to be formed out of fear, but how can fear be there if the I is not? And how can protection be needed if there is no fear? I don't know, and I think my head is going to explode :P
Fear can be. All expressions can be. But there is no you behind that, right?

So how comes that this "I" arise. Im not asking when/for what purpose and so on. I'm asking - just look, how that "I" arises in you, what is it for real?

Garsius Tyla

Postby Garsius Tyla » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:41 pm

Which one?

Thorzen

Postby Thorzen » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:43 pm

Which one?
The whole post, I couldn't really understand what you meant, you mean thought as a life form, or? As a material thing? And what form they have, what do you mean?

Also looking, if looking has a looker, I don't understand that either :P

Garsius Tyla

Postby Garsius Tyla » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:46 pm

The whole post, I couldn't really understand what you meant, you mean thought as a life form, or? As a material thing? And what form they have, what do you mean?

Also looking, if looking has a looker, I don't understand that either :P
Can you see your thoughts? If yes, they are forms. If not, you are in their content, you are identified with them such way.

Look how all expressions have their forms: body, table, thought, feeling ( as vibration in a body ).

Check it if it is true.

Thorzen

Postby Thorzen » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:51 pm

It is true, thoughts arising definetly feel like form just as everything else is a form.

Garsius Tyla

Postby Garsius Tyla » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:53 pm

So.

Do you exist Thorzen?

Thorzen

Postby Thorzen » Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:59 pm

There is no answer.. no silence, no peace, no bliss, no stillness.. There's just nothing, I have to say, I don't know

Return to “THE GATE”