The door is wide open...

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Damon Kamda
Site Admin

Re: The door is wide open...

Postby Damon Kamda » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:10 am

I'm an incredible pain in the backside, I acknowledge this, but I need some real clarity from you.
There is no I,there is no person,Just a self(which is both body and mind together)
Ok- so the "I", the ego is a defense mechanism, a mind-created mirage. I think I understand what you mean there and I agree. Now the sentence above. No I, no person, just a self (and self is body plus mind). What makes the body and mind together a "self". Why use this term?
Now I feel that i am GOD
Like I said, there's no need to get rid of personal pronouns as they serve a pragmatic purpose in daily life, yet ths sentence "I feel that i am GOD". I want to know what is meant by this. I'm being nicpicky about this, because I want to make sure that we are on the same page- that the realization, the recognition that we are talking about on this forum, is the same one you are describing.

"I feel that i am GOD"

Who feels that "i am GOD"?
What is the "i" in "i am GOD"?

Explain, please... without using spiritual terms, in a very direct and down-to-earth way, so I can understand what you are trying to communicate.

Thanks!!!

IKNOWGOD

Postby IKNOWGOD » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:59 am

"I feel that i am GOD"

this is an error didn't mean to write this seriously so we can exclude this.

What makes the body and mind together a "self". Why use this term?

I is just an consciousnesses an experience myselff has just realized that i was living in the false notion of real world

but now there is no real world just awareness that it exists,but I is not involved in it anymore.

Its like there is a thought but no thinker.

one word:- I is an awareness its a realization that mind is the source of all these experience.
I have just realized that it was not before.Before I was all body,desires and EGO not now.
I have realized that truth No I exists

Damon Kamda
Site Admin

Postby Damon Kamda » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:06 am

An error? Really? Ok. Are you sure? You must have meant something with these words...?

Then please be more careful in what you write down here.

Much of what you write doesn't make any sense.
How can you both say "I is an awareness..." and "No I exits"?

What exactly are you here for?

Honestly.

IKNOWGOD

Postby IKNOWGOD » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:55 am

I am sorry and this is my last try:

I:- There is no I at all anywhere, in any way, shape or form.I works with identification with memory, thoughts, sensations.. identification with 'I' is a thought..

I have no control over my thinking or reactions. They are happening on their own. Emotions are happening on their own. I am liberated over feeling that there is nothing I am doing to cause all this.There in No I in any of this
there is no Captain on this ship,its all an experience.

Damon Kamda
Site Admin

Postby Damon Kamda » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:03 am

Hey, no need to apologize.
Just want to get our conversation focused and clear.

What are you here for? On this forum, I mean ;-) You didn't answer that yet.

You say "I am liberated over feeling that there is nothing I am doing to cause all this".What caused this to occur- when did this insight appear?

IKNOWGOD

Postby IKNOWGOD » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:20 am

I m in this forum as an seeker of the truth:-

Now let me tell u my story and dont say its a doctroine

I am regular guy with good job,good family,good finances,good place to live(notice the goods in my life it was not that i m in pain or anything)

But still i used to worry about the future i used to think about the past there was just desires to become more rich and famous i was not content with my life there was discomforting feeling i had,lot of worries,diidnt knew what will happen to me in future.

But now I feel that all life is this moment and all in this moment and there is no you who is riding that ship you are just there as a thought or experience ................ its all mind

I feel more calm now there is nothing that troubles me no future no past but only this moment...........

Damon Kamda
Site Admin

Postby Damon Kamda » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:19 pm

So what I am interested in is what happened between this:
But still i used to worry about the future i used to think about the past there was just desires to become more rich and famous i was not content with my life there was discomforting feeling i had,lot of worries,diidnt knew what will happen to me in future.
and this:
But now I feel that all life is this moment and all in this moment and there is no you who is riding that ship you are just there as a thought or experience ................ its all mind
Because IKNOWGOD, if that is your real name ;-), this forum exists for ONE PURPOSE ALONE, and that is helping people recognize a very specific, simple and incredibly obvious (once recognized), observable fact about life: the eternal absence of a separate self.

There is a lot of different spiritual paths, theories and ideas out there, all of which have their place, but what we are concerned with here is a very specific insight. The only way for us to see if this recognition has in fact occured is by incessantly asking these annoying questions, until we get as close to certainty as is humanly possible (there is always room for error, of course). From what I've read from you, I'm not yet at that point. What I'm looking for is that clean, direct and simple recognition.

Has this recognition occured? If so, can you please try to put it in words in the simplest, most direct way you can? If it hasn't- where are you stuck and how can I help in clarifying it for you?

IKNOWGOD

Postby IKNOWGOD » Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:40 pm

Brother as for my real name its Vikash Nagar

And I have Already realized the truth when i entered in this ONE-ON-ONE with you.

But as u said i dont have the word its not easy for me to tell.

This is my last try:-

Realiazation happens when you do not take any ownership of what is happining around.

Yes there is no you but you are still living that experience you can not get out of that.

The only thing change is your awareness,that there is no I

You have an unexplained joy, a sense of calmness,No responsibility for any thing happining around you.

Beacause there is No You.

I really appreciate what you have taken me through and i dont have more or better words to explain this feeling.

Thank You:-Nomad Kamada

Damon Kamda
Site Admin

Postby Damon Kamda » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:20 pm

Ok Vikash, here's the deal.

When you first posted here you wrote:
Hi nomad i m from india which is called the land of gurus but i m still searching for a real guru who can guide me can u help me in understanding awekening or liberation.
Then earlier today you told me that you had already realised the absence of self before coming here.

That is confusing. Do you see how that is confusing and suggests a hidden agenda of sorts?

But, ok, let's assume you are being honest here and it has been recognized. Then what? Then why are you here?

IKNOWGOD

Postby IKNOWGOD » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:20 am

NOMAD

YOU are right about what i wrote in my introduction,
see you missed the deal in my last post,I honestly didnt had the words to explain that feeling.

As for you asked about what am i doing here,
dont take it as i wanted to check upon this Liberation unleashed,
but i wanted to share what i felt, I was really mixed up with words initially.
But now i have clearity of thought and vision.

Thats why i keep on mentioning that u r doing a great Job here.
people r mixed up in their thoughts they might or might not have realized but they are not clear.

thats where u add a new dimension.
I sincerely thank you Damon,Ilona who is good friend.........and i wish luck in this journey.
as for our private conversation Nomad it will continue for sure........Because it never ends or is it.........

Damon Kamda
Site Admin

Postby Damon Kamda » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:28 pm

Vikash,

So you came here to point out where people here are mixed up in their thoughts and words? Funny, because it seems to have been going the other way around ;-)

Come on, from man to man: do you experience a you? Is there a separation in your experience between "you" and life? Has the realisation arrived completely? To me it seems you are standing on the edge, but haven't taken the last step yet. I could be wrong, if so: show me.

We have all the time in the world.

IKNOWGOD

Postby IKNOWGOD » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:37 pm

but i wanted to share what i felt, I was really mixed up with words initially.
hey nomad read carefully i have said that i got mixed up with words not the people here.

read again u will get it.........

Nomad :- there is no me no vikash nagar its a name attached to the entity.

Yes My experience is different now as there is no entity attached to me.

I feel there is no load of I,ME,Myself here now..........

I Live in this world but there is no I...................its just an experience I is living with the help of mind

who am I ................. nothing but pure consciousness nothing else

Damon Kamda
Site Admin

Postby Damon Kamda » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:13 pm

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Its a name attached to the entity.

Yes My experience is different now as there is no entity attached to me.

I feel there is no load of I,ME,Myself here now..........

I Live in this world but there is no I...................its just an experience I is living with the help of mind

who am I ................. nothing but pure consciousness nothing else
Vikash- you are contradicting yourself all the time. Big time. Just slowly read the passage above again. It does not compute in any way!

To me it seems you have a nice intellectual understanding of what awakening must be like, yet your words betray confusion.

My invitation still stands:
Come on, from man to man: do you experience a you? Is there a separation in your experience between "you" and life? Has the realisation arrived completely? To me it seems you are standing on the edge, but haven't taken the last step yet. I could be wrong, if so: show me.

IKNOWGOD

Postby IKNOWGOD » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:26 pm

Nomad Brother:-

How can i read your mind ,How do i know what word will make you happy.or what is that word you think a awakened person should use:-

Let me tell you plain and simple if there were just words which could describe that feeling than by now all could have been awakened :-

There is No I Just pure consciousness

Damon Kamda
Site Admin

Postby Damon Kamda » Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:09 pm

How can i read your mind ,How do i know what word will make you happy.or what is that word you think a awakened person should use:-
Vikash, stop playing around and clear up the misunderstandings or admit that you have not actually SEEN the real FACT that there is no self. Your words do NOT suggest that this is the case. I'm not playing a game here, there is only a sincere wish to clear up confusion here, but the longer this is going on, the more I feel like precious time is being wasted.
Let me tell you plain and simple if there were just words which could describe that feeling than by now all could have been awakened :-
What feeling? What are you talking about? Do you consider liberation to be a nice feeling? Feeling really, really good? That is missing the mark as far as you possibly could.
There is No I Just pure consciousness
Yes, so the story goes. What on earth does that sentence mean? Really? What does this mean in practical, everyday terms?

Return to “THE GATE”