The door is wide open...

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
IKNOWGOD

Re: The door is wide open...

Postby IKNOWGOD » Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:29 am

Yes, thoughts, memories and dreams are triggered by things that happen in the day-to-day experience.
Now what makes the day-to-day experience personal- what makes it "your" experience? Who or what is the person to whom the experience happens? That is what I want you to look at.
There is no 'your' experience there is just an experience i m there only,u have to be an experience to know the experience.
There is no person experiencing it its just happening i m just in it.
Really? It seems that way, I know, but I want you to really focus on this.
What actually happens when you move your finger or when you take a walk?
Nothing happens i am just doing it as per the bodily need its not i who is doing its bodily need if I have to eat food than I have to eat food......... i can't do anything in that
It seems that there is a command "move your finger" and then the finger moves. But look at this process, really look at it. Where/who/what/how is the "I" that is giving this command? In what way does this "I" have this power to command movement?
Again there is this I which is doing things as per the bodily need.............(for me I is my body and i is not the body the real me).
Yes, there is a human organism, a mind, heart, body, soul all working together perfectly. Yes. But where in this "complete package" is the "I" that is the owner of all these things?
There is no owner as the soul is the owner of Body not visible to naked eyes.........All u see and communicate is through this I and there real i is doing the communication...........Taking shelter in the body there is no soul without an body.............we cant see one

Damon Kamda
Site Admin

Postby Damon Kamda » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:44 am

Could you explain in a clear way what you mean by "i" and "I (such as when you say "there is no i in 'I')?
i ask what m i doing here,the only purpose of i is to become one with the supreme.
i is never born and do not die it takes different body and forms.
we are just energy,space and the soul never dies it leaves one form and enters another.
it is going on from trillons of years.
As for the I u talking about there is no I just i living in this body performing the Dharma's attached to that body.
Sounds like doctrine to me. Nothing wrong with that, but can you know this directly, without the mediation of tradition?

Are you saying you are an immortal soul, that travels through lifetime after lifetime, until it has exhausted its karma and merges with the supreme?

Good story- but I want you to look at what is obvious, visible and true right now. This I that is the soul- what is it, where is it? Is there a central soul to whom life is happening? In the immediacy of this moment- is there a soul separate from the experience? Can you LOOK at experience without the conceptual overlay of tradition for a moment, just a moment- if tradition is true, it will survive the inquiry. Otherwise, why hold on to such baggage?
Again there is this I which is doing things as per the bodily need.............(for me I is my body and i is not the body the real me).
Ok, so "I" is the body.
And "i" is the "real me", the soul, living in the body, animating it as it were?

Describe how this works, how this is experienced. Where is the soul located, how did it come to inhabit the body, how does it exert its power? Does this theory come from your experience or is it a traditional view? Is it true? Is it really true? Are you a soul inhabiting a body? How do you know this?

Where is the division between the soul (the real you) and the body (the automated "I" as you call it)?

What makes the soul "you"? Is there a you to be a soul? Could it be that "the soul" is just an idea? Could it...?

IKNOWGOD

Postby IKNOWGOD » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:54 am

I am putting in more detail now and dont take me wrong i dont want to carry any baggage.

See the thing with the two I and i is that they are one to the outer world but whatever is i am they are different.
(for me I is body and i is soul)
As for the tradition goes yes i believe in karma, and for the obvious and right now part is that i do not attach myself with the world anymore i do things but i do not expect in return,its no EGO for me.
i do not meditate but i pray.

i live in the moment one at a time........... i dont know what was i in past live or what i will be in next.........but i feel that light in me i feel an energy with me which gives me comfort

can i ask u something i will ask only if u say

Damon Kamda
Site Admin

Postby Damon Kamda » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:21 am

Sounds like a lot of belief to me. While I respect anyone's right to belief what they will- I think everyone will also come to a point where even one's most cherished beliefs should be open for questioning. Better sooner than later.

You're describing a division between body and soul, and the latter is what is the real you.
I'm asking you to look at this you that is the soul. What makes it a you- what makes it personal?
i do not meditate but i pray.
Who or what is (not) meditating?
Who or what is praying?
can i ask u something i will ask only if u say
Sure.

IKNOWGOD

Postby IKNOWGOD » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:53 am

After again searching and i asking the answers i got don't know from where

are I is mind,consciousness,awareness and experience,

yes u r right there is no soul just mind its a mind which is born and its a mind that dies with body,

Mind is controlled by desires which are created by 5 senses and EGO.

they keep mind engaged,limit it and keep it occupied.

As for real world experience we all have our defenses,we react only when someone goes inside our skin.

They EGO makes us realize that there is one u when someone insults us or abuse us the EGO tells us to react as what would other say about u are u not a man and other stuff..........

Now what i come to is that its only mind ..................(yes there is no small i and big I and no soul)

i will wait for ur reply than i will ask because i dont feel time is yet........

Damon Kamda
Site Admin

Postby Damon Kamda » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:01 pm

I'm having some trouble understanding everything you write, so my apologies if I don't read it correctly...
They EGO makes us realize that there is one u when someone insults us or abuse us the EGO tells us to react as what would other say about u are u not a man and other stuff
Now what i come to is that its only mind ..................(yes there is no small i and big I and no soul)
So the EGO is only mind?
Does it have any substance or existence outside of "the mind", i.e. thoughts, habitual responses?

IKNOWGOD

Postby IKNOWGOD » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:31 pm

No Ego has no substance without mind

to be honest there is nothing without mind

we live through mind its the awareness

we just need to shift our awareness from other things and just be aware of mind.........

now i can relate to self as mind and only mind

its like a part of movie matrix where Keanu Reeves is told by morphis that the game is only in mind we live and die in mind ........................ body is just a medium a carrier

Damon Kamda
Site Admin

Postby Damon Kamda » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:45 pm

Agreed, I think.

Couple of questions to clarify where you are coming from exactly:

1. Is there a you in any way, shape or form? If so, as what. If not, why not?
2. What is the difference between seeing a self and seeing no self?
3. What is liberation? How does it feel to be liberated?
4. How would you explain all of this to someone who has never encountered this before?

IKNOWGOD

Postby IKNOWGOD » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:00 pm

1. Is there a you in any way, shape or form? If so, as what. If not, why not?
No there is no YOU as there is no YOU which exists.
2. What is the difference between seeing a self and seeing no self?
The difference is in realizing the awareness, one has to give up being aware of other things.
3. What is liberation? How does it feel to be liberated?
Liberation is realizing the awareness as we are awareness,simply move away from That you and be aware of awareness.
4. How would you explain all of this to someone who has never encountered this before?
Just as you have explained to me one step at a moment giving time probing inside,Patience.

I really want to thank you,you have been very patient i like your method :- Namaste

Damon Kamda
Site Admin

Postby Damon Kamda » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:03 pm

Haha, I'm not letting you off the hook that easily.
No there is no YOU as there is no YOU which exists.
That's a circular argument. Be more specific please.
Liberation is realizing the awareness as we are awareness,simply move away from That you and be aware of awareness.
What does it mean to say that "we are awareness" or "I am awareness"? What is the I that is awareness? Elaborate.
Just as you have explained to me one step at a moment giving time probing inside,Patience.
You'll have to do better than that. What if someone came up to you and says: "Show me what liberation is. I want to be liberated. Teach me, show me". How would you respond?

IKNOWGOD

Postby IKNOWGOD » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:16 pm

There is no I as its just a creation of mind.The outer world recognize I by body it relates/Sees body.Mind is invisible to outer world.
But for me Body and mind are same i m aware of this non duality.Body is just in an experience which is a creation of mind.Awareness is realizing that all is creation of mind.There is no I because mind do not need that i its just a carrier an identity to the outer world.

Liberation is realization of mind it changes ur perspective of looking at things, u can feel the differences in responding to real worls.As now you know that this world is just a creation of mind
And its like feeling of coming out of the bondage of senses and EGO which is a defence mechanism of body.
As u no longer Attach youself to body.You are aware now that mind is the source of all the activity.Its mind projection made real by senses and supported by EGO.

As for the Telling Part:- Liberation is realization of the supreme mind which ios the originator of everything be it a real world experience or a experience in deep sleep.

As there is no difference In waking experience you are living that dream with body and in Sleep state there is no body just mind.Also there is no more attachment you have with real world or desires.

Damon Kamda
Site Admin

Postby Damon Kamda » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:59 pm

Ok thanks for that.

It still sounds like a lot of theory and doctrine to me though.

This, for example:
Liberation is realization of the supreme mind which ios the originator of everything be it a real world experience or a experience in deep sleep.
The supreme mind? Really. How do you know this?

And this:
Also there is no more attachment you have with real world or desires.
Is that the case or is this a traditional idea of how a liberated one should be?

Can you stay close that what can be said with honesty, what is visible and obvious right now, without resorting to these kinds of concepts and answer the following questions?

- What is the self? What is "I"?
- How does liberation relate to "seeing no self"?

IKNOWGOD

Postby IKNOWGOD » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:20 pm

Brother i am being totally honest Also i really appreciate what you are doing here no body has free time.
lets come to your question
- What is the self? What is "I"?
Self and I are same Self is being one that is body and mind both are one not dual.There is no I again its just the projection of mind
and identity of sel to the outer word to communicate......personally for me there is no I as there is only mind which is creating that experience
Self is awareness that the mind is the creator of thought and experience.

- How does liberation relate to "seeing no self"?

Liberation is from the bondage of not knowing what is self.In our early state mind is pre occupied with our
worldly desires and needs its all external nothing internal.We wake up go to work there is no self nothing just our name is the identity.
But after realization I have realiaed that there is no I its all an experience,the shift is all internal u are aware of self,it changes ur sensations, urges, desires, feelings, emotions, and attitudes.
you feel free no more bonding its like you are in sync.

And to be very honest you can feel GOD..........

Damon Kamda
Site Admin

Postby Damon Kamda » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:57 pm

I don't know.
Perhaps it is a language issue, could be.
But what you are writing still seems like religious doctrine to me.

I want to feel the fire of truth in your writing, I want the words to shine a blinding light on the darkness of illusion.

Can you come back here with clarity and share your thoughts about these issues:

- There is no you! Is this true? Elaborate, please.
- Why is seeing this the gateway to liberation?

Thanks!

IKNOWGOD

Postby IKNOWGOD » Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:44 am

Yes you are right sometimes it is language issue,English is not my first language ,but never mind i m doing my best.
- There is no you! Is this true? Elaborate, please.
Yes i agree there is no you :- As I am not a person a noun i am jsut a mind i am a creation of mind.Let me put it this way and plz try to understand its not doctrine
there are all coming from me
When we are born a mind is born attached to body.its the source of all the thoughts and experiences.As we grow we atart feeling the senses which create desires than latter on
the EGO comes which works as a defence mechanism.This is a common scenerio no doctrine.
For me I am now above all this body,soul,desires and EGO as there is no me its just projection of mind.The communication is moving to an fro, from mind to body to mind there is no entity attached to this process there is no I.

There is no I,there is no person,Just a self(which is both body and mind together)
- Why is seeing this the gateway to liberation?
I see it as a gateway to liberation because people who are assisting have gone through the experiences i am going through.
They can realate and they no the truth as there is no real entity that exists its just mind and all its creation

And How i feel :- Now I feel that i am GOD

P.S:- dont go on the length of my answers try to get the point, As i m not getting the one word answer.I am trying to
put across the point as a situation i m in NOW

Return to “THE GATE”