Salir de ilusion

Welcome to the main forum. When you are ready to start a conversation, register and once your application is processed a guide will come to talk to you.
This is one-on-one style forum, one thread per green member.
Tadeo

Salir de ilusion

Postby Tadeo » Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:49 pm

Tadeo's primary language is Spanish. His English is limited but he would like to try a guided conversation in English and see how it goes. He answered the questions in Spanish; here is a translation from Google translate.

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
By this I understand that there is neither an owner nor a maker of actions, thoughts, emotions and sensations that my body and mind experience. That is, there is no "I" separate from me, located in the body and in the mind, and acting autonomously.

What are you looking for at LU?
I can understand intellectually that there is no real "me", but I need help to really see and feel it. Although I am making some progress in it and I think I am taking the first steps in the right direction.

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
I expect a guide that will lead me, with her help and my effort, to live the understanding of the absence of an "I" inherent to my being . I hope a guide will ask me the right questions, which I either dare not ask myself or have not occurred to me.

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
Yoga, Zen and, above all, meditation on my essential being as Ramana Maharshi taught and as Rupert Spira does: "Who It's me?"
I've started reading the interviews from your Gateless Gatecrashers post, which are helping me a lot.

Anastacia42

Re: Salir de ilusion

Postby Anastacia42 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:28 am

Hola Tadeo,

I give up. I do speak & write Spanish, but I've never planned to guide in a second language. Well, let's see what we can do. You use Google translate & we can ask if we don't understand.

My name is Stacy and I can be your guide, if you would like.

One thing I want to make very clear up front is that with me, you must post every day. If you know yourself and your schedule are such that you cannot do this, tell me, "no," and someone else can guide you, please.

Yes, if once in a while you must post later, please post a note telling me when you will return.

If you know yourself to be a skeptical person, prone to doubt, I may not be the best guide for you. I never had any doubt. I can connect you with one of our other guides who did & who can guide you better than I.

If you haven't already read the disclaimer, please read it now and just confirm to me that you have read it. Here is the link.

http://liberationunleashed.com/disclaimer-2/

Also please read “Liberation Unleashed is not …” in the FAQ’s of LU. Here is the link.

http://liberationunleashed.com/about/faq/#faq-1041

Some housekeeping guidelines:

1. Post at least once a day, or every second day. If you need more time, or are unable to post for several days, just write a quick post on your thread to let me know please.

2. There is no one judging answers given, so please be 100% honest in your answers and inquiry.

3. This exploration is based on actual experience (AE) - smell, taste, sound, sensation, color and observed thoughts. Long-winded analytical and philosophical answers are best avoided and may even hinder progress. This is not a self-improvement process. There is no ‘self’ to improve.

4. Put aside all other teachings, philosophies, rituals, practices, books/reading and so on for the remainder of this investigation. Really put all your effort and attention in to seeing this reality, as it is. If you have a daily meditation practice, it is fine to continue that but is not necessary for this exploration.

Technology is not perfect and sometimes there is a glitch which can wipe out your responses. It is advisable that you copy and paste questions asked into Word, answer them there and then copy and paste them to your thread. Always save a copy of what you have done, it will save time in the long run!

To begin with, so that we both become aware of what your expectations are about this exploration. In your own words (not from actual experience, but just honest answers), could you please answer the 4 following questions:

How will life change?
How will you change?
What will be different?
What is missing?

Throughout this exploration I would like you to answer all questions that I have written in blue text. Please answer all questions even if I miss using the blue text.

Please answer questions individually, remembering to use the quote function to highlight the question being answered.

Below is a link to the video with instructions on using the Quote Function. Please watch it. Use the PREVIEW button to make sure your text looks right before you hit "SUBMIT."

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=660

What would you like for me to call you? What time zone are you in, please?

Loving,
~ Stacy

"In Japanese monasteries, they warn you not to come in."

~ Natalie Goldberg
"Thunder & Lightening: Cracking Open the Writer's Craft"

Anastacia42

Postby Anastacia42 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 2:42 am

Me rindo. Hablo y escribo español, pero nunca planeé guiar en un segundo idioma. Bueno, veamos qué podemos hacer. Usas el traductor de Google y podemos preguntarte si no entendemos.

Mi nombre es Stacy y puedo ser su guía, si lo desea.

Una cosa que quiero dejar muy clara desde el principio es que conmigo debes publicar todos los días. Si sabe que usted mismo y su horario son tales que no puede hacer esto, dígame, "no", y alguien más puede guiarlo, por favor.

Sí, si de vez en cuando debe publicar más tarde, publique una nota diciéndome cuándo regresará.

Si sabe que es una persona escéptica, propensa a la duda, es posible que no sea la mejor guía para usted. Nunca tuve ninguna duda. Puedo conectarlo con uno de nuestros otros guías que lo hizo y que puede guiarlo mejor que yo.

Si aún no ha leído el descargo de responsabilidad, léalo ahora y confírmeme que lo ha leído. Aqui esta el link.

http://liberationunleashed.com/disclaimer-2/

Lea también "Liberation Unleashed no es..." en las preguntas frecuentes de LU. Aqui esta el link.

http://liberationunleashed.com/about/faq/#faq-1041

Algunas pautas de limpieza:

1. Publica al menos una vez al día, o cada dos días. Si necesita más tiempo o no puede publicar durante varios días, simplemente escriba una publicación rápida en su hilo para hacérmelo saber, por favor.

2. No hay nadie que juzgue las respuestas dadas, así que sea 100% honesto en sus respuestas y consultas.

3. Esta exploración se basa en la experiencia real (AE): olor, gusto, sonido, sensación, color y pensamientos observados. Es mejor evitar las respuestas filosóficas y analíticas prolijas, que pueden incluso obstaculizar el progreso. Este no es un proceso de superación personal. No hay un 'yo' para mejorar.

4. Deje a un lado todas las demás enseñanzas, filosofías, rituales, prácticas, libros/lecturas, etc. por el resto de esta investigación. Realmente pon todo tu esfuerzo y atención en ver esta realidad, tal como es. Si tienes una práctica diaria de meditación, está bien que continúes, pero no es necesario para esta exploración.

La tecnología no es perfecta y, a veces, hay una falla que puede anular sus respuestas. Es recomendable que copie y pegue las preguntas formuladas en Word, las responda allí y luego las copie y pegue en su hilo. Guarda siempre una copia de lo que has hecho, ¡a la larga te ahorrará tiempo!

Para empezar, para que ambos tomemos conciencia de cuáles son sus expectativas sobre esta exploración. En sus propias palabras (no de la experiencia real, sino solo de respuestas honestas), ¿podría responder las siguientes 4 preguntas?

¿Cómo cambiará la vida?
¿Cómo cambiarás?
¿Qué será diferente?
¿Qué falta?

A lo largo de esta exploración, me gustaría que respondiera todas las preguntas que he escrito en texto azul. Responda todas las preguntas incluso si no uso el texto azul.

Responda las preguntas individualmente, recordando usar la función de cita para resaltar la pregunta que se está respondiendo.

A continuación hay un enlace al video con instrucciones sobre el uso de la función de cotización. Por favor, míralo. Use el botón VISTA PREVIA para asegurarse de que su texto se vea bien antes de presionar "ENVIAR".

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=660[/url]

¿Cómo te gustaría que te llame? ¿En qué zona horaria se encuentra, por favor?

Cariñoso,
~ Stacy

~ Natalie Goldberg

Anastacia42

Postby Anastacia42 » Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:08 pm

There are 3 meetings & a set of 5 videos you're invited to attend:

This one is today in 3.5 hours:

Thursday Meetings.

Hi Guys,

we are Luchana & Lubo, guides at LU.

Here is an invitation for you:

Join us each Thursday, 6 pm CET, UTC+1
and let's explore together what is already here.
Let's enjoy together this beauty called Life
MEETINGS ARE ON ZOOM and LIVE on youtube.

To participate in the meetings, send a request to luchanauzunova@gmail.com
You will receive an e-mail confirming your participation and a link to join.

Looking forward to seeing YOU!
Luchana & Lubo

Meet up with vince (For LU seekers & guides)

Monday August 14

5am Sydney (est) Australia
Every 2 weeks after that.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86991485768?p ... 12Um5DQT09

Meeting ID: 869 9148 5768
Passcode: 083035

Let him know if you want email reminders.

Ilona's Meetings

Next group meeting on Zoom is on the 7th of December.

To register send Ilona an email to

admin@ilonaciunaite.com

Looking forward :)

(videos)

Hi everyone.

Starting on 15th of October for 5 weeks I will post a new video of guiding sessions we had with Jim.
Here is a link to the first one.

https://youtu.be/gb6FwZ6PlI4

Liberation Unleashed Direct Pointing - The Gateless Gate

Ilona

Have fun with these. Looking forward to next reply.

Loving,

~ Stacy
~ Stacy

~ Natalie Goldberg

Tadeo

Postby Tadeo » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:37 pm

Hola Stacy:
Siento haber tardado en contestarte. En primer lugar no sabía el contenido de los enlaces que me han enviado por email, de haberlo sabido hubiera contestado inmediatamente, perdón. Tengo 66 años y mi nivel de informática es un poco limitado. Espero llegar a comprender la dinámica de LU. Por otro lado, darte las gracias por tu interés.
Ahora pasaré a contestarte las preguntas que me haces.
¿Cómo cambiará la vida? Realmente no lo sé, sólo me atrevería a decir que mejorará notablemente mi relación con ella.
¿Cómo cambiarás? Sé que cambiaré porque comprenderé. Ahora bien, en estos momentos eso es algo desconocido para mí y creo que no debo imaginar expectativas futuras. Posiblemente mi actuación en el mundo y con los que me rodean mejore. Es posible que haga más felices a los demás. Eso es lo que quiero.
¿Qué será diferente? Creo que será diferente mi percepción del mundo y de la realidad, posiblemente vea el mundo tal cual es, todo lo cual es muy importante para ser feliz y hacer felices a los que me rodean.
¿Lo que falta? Me falta comprensión de mi verdadera naturaleza.
Mi nombre real es Paco.
Vivo en Córdoba (España). GMT+1. Muchas gracias.

Anastacia42

Postby Anastacia42 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:03 pm

Bueno.

No quiero hacer toda la traducción. Eso dependerá de usted, por favor. Utilice el traductor de Google y envíeme una publicación en inglés.

Sólo hice el primero para ver cómo iba. Ahora, por favor, hazte cargo de la traducción.

Gracias,
~ Stacy

~ Natalie Goldberg

Tadeo

Postby Tadeo » Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:10 pm

Hi Stacy,
I'm sorry I'm late in answering. In the first place, I did not know the content of the links that have been sent to me by email, if I had known, I would have answered immediately, sorry. I am 66 years old and my computer level is a bit limited. I hope to come to understand the dynamics of LU. On the other hand, thank you for your interest.
Now I will go on to answer the questions you ask me.
How will life change? I really don't know, I would only venture to say that it will certainly improve my relationship with her.
How will you change? I know that I will change because I will understand. Now, at the moment that is something unknown to me and I think that I should not imagine future expectations. Possibly my performance in the world and with those around me will improve. It is possible that it makes others happier. That is what I want.
What will be different? I think my perception of the world and reality will be different, possibly I see the world as it is, all of which is very important to be happy and to make those around me happy.
What's missing? I lack understanding of my true nature.
My real name is Paco.
I live in Córdoba (Spain). GMT+1. Thank you very much.

Tadeo

Postby Tadeo » Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:15 pm

I'm sorry, Stacy, I tried many times but It doesn't work, I don't know what is happenning with Google translater. Everything is OK, forget me and excuse me.

Anastacia42

Postby Anastacia42 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:33 pm

Hi Paco,

Por favor:

Responda las preguntas individualmente, recordando usar la función de cita para resaltar la pregunta que se está respondiendo.

A continuación hay un enlace al video con instrucciones sobre el uso de la función de cotización. Por favor, míralo. Use el botón VISTA PREVIA para asegurarse de que su texto se vea bien antes de presionar "ENVIAR".

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=660

No es necesario que rehagas lo que ya has publicado. Utilice la cotización de ahora en adelante.

Gracias..

¿Qué surge cuando se lee que no hay un yo que nunca ha existido y nunca existirá?
~ Stacy

~ Natalie Goldberg

Tadeo

Postby Tadeo » Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:34 pm

¿Qué surge cuando se lee que no hay un yo que nunca ha existido y nunca existirá?
An intellectual understanding and acceptance of that fact emerges. Then, a certain sorrow arises for the body, as if one were saying goodbye to a close friend with whom one has lived for many years. One also feels a slight release, but it is nothing definitiv

Anastacia42

Postby Anastacia42 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:49 am

Bueno. No hay miedo.

Las únicas cosas que pueden evitar VER a uno mismo son el miedo y las expectativas. Te sacan del momento presente, que es la única forma en que ocurre la visión.

Así es como BUSCAR el no-yo en los ejercicios - los llamamos "indicadores"- que haremos aquí:

Calcetines de colores

Hay una gran diferencia entre saber que no hay nada a lo que renunciar y ver que no hay nada a lo que renunciar.

Aquí hay un ejemplo para ilustrar la diferencia:

Si te pregunto qué color de calcetines llevas ahora mismo, tienes dos formas de responder:

• Puedes pensar en ello, puedes pensar en esta mañana y tratar de recordar cómo te pusiste los calcetines, y probablemente puedas decirme de qué color crees que son.

• Alternativamente, ¡puedes echar un vistazo rápido a tus calcetines y decirme de qué color son en realidad!

Es de esperar que esté de acuerdo en que solo puede estar 100% seguro mirando.

Para el propósito de ver esta idea de "no yo", es muy importante que tenga clara esta diferencia.

Saber tiene que ver con el conocimiento que está todo en la mente y no estamos interesados ​​en eso.

Solo estamos interesados ​​en mirar y ver lo que realmente está sucediendo en su experiencia actual, momento a momento. Solo nos interesa tu Experiencia Directa en el momento..

La experiencia directa o real es

Viendo
Audiencia
Sentimiento (Sensación, no emoción. La emoción es Sensación más pensamientos inventados y etiquetas)
Saboreo
oler
Pensamientos que surgen (pero no su contenido)

Avísame si tienes esto claro o si deseas más aclaraciones.

Cariñosa,
~ Stacy

~ Natalie Goldberg

Tadeo

Postby Tadeo » Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:10 am

Avísame si tienes esto claro o si deseas más aclaraciones.
Thank you, Stacy. I fully understand everything you tell me. That is clear to me. I have a direct and sustained view of this Conscious Presence, in which there is only the present. In it there is no future or past, no thoughts, only to be and to exist. This is not an intellectual understanding, this is a verification of who I really am, perfectly real and perceptible as the action of seeing, hearing, feeling or smelling. However, and although I sense that I am close to SEEING, there is still the thought and belief in this separate "me" that I think resides in the body and mind. I feel like I'm on the right track. Thinking and belief in "me" are weaker; this may be due to my insistence to remain in Conscious Presence at all times, beyond moments sitting in meditation. I need a push.

Anastacia42

Postby Anastacia42 » Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:19 pm

Buenos días, Paco,

Excelente. Sí, parece que estás en el camino correcto. Sin embargo, tenga cuidado con la expectativa de ver 24/7. Eso es muy poco probable.

Por favor mira estos 2 videos. Están en inglés, pero espero que capten la idea.
Experiencia directa: etiquetado de actividades diarias

https://youtu.be/vJQcD588g2w

and

https://youtu.be/PUDzrCLlrj4

Entonces...

He aquí un ejercicio que me gustaría que intentaras tantas veces al día como puedas. Etiquete las actividades diarias simplemente color/imagen, sonido, olor, gusto, sensación, pensamiento.

Entonces, por ejemplo, al desayunar, toma conciencia de:

Ver una taza, simplemente= imagen/color
Oler café, simplemente = oler
Sentir el calor de la taza de café, simplemente = sensación
Probar el café, simplemente = probar
Escuchar la cuchara revolviendo el café, simplemente = sonido
Pensé en beber el café, simplemente = pensamiento

Simplemente divida las actividades diarias en estas categorías (que son todas Experiencia real/directa) e informe con listas exactamente como la anterior.

Publique varias de sus propias observaciones en una lista *exactamente* como la anterior, por favor.

Consulte la lista verde de experiencia real/directa en la publicación anterior si eso ayuda. Esos son los únicos elementos que cualquier experiencia puede ser.

Cariñoso,
~ Stacy

~ Natalie Goldberg

Tadeo

Postby Tadeo » Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:32 am

Publique varias de sus propias observaciones en una lista *exactamente* como la anterior, por favor.
Seeing a bunch of grapes, simply: seeing small spheres very close together of purplish color almost black.
Smell the bunch, simply: fruity smell.
Feel the weight and coldness of the bunch in your hand, simply: tactile sensation.
Taste a grape, simply: taste.
Listen to the sound of the grape popping in your mouth, simply: listen.
I thought about eating the bunch, simply: thought.

See an incense stick, simply: see a blue stick giving off wisps of smoke.
Smell the smoke, simply: jasmine smell.
Feel the lightness and fragility of the rod, simply: tactile sensation.
Listen to the sound of the match being lit, simply: listen.
Think about turning on another rod, simply: thought.

See the steering wheel of the car, simply: see a black circumference.
Smell the new vinyl from inside the car, simply: synthetic smell.
Feel the rough relief of the steering wheel, simply: tactile sensation.
Listen to the sound of the engine, simply: listen.
Think about turning the wheel and driving, simply: thinking.

Hello, Stacy. Thank you very much for the videos you send me, they are very inspiring and timely for this moment.
I don't know if these three examples I'm sending you are what you're asking for. I hope so.
Thank you very much for your help and dedication,
Paco.

Anastacia42

Postby Anastacia42 » Thu Dec 01, 2022 2:15 pm

De nada.

No, eso no está bien. Lo único en el lado derecho debería ser experiencia directa . En cambio, ha puesto mucha descripción que es contenido del pensamiento.

Algunas son correctas:

Taste a grape, simply: taste. Yes

Feel the weight and coldness of the bunch in your hand, simply: tactile sensation. Just "Sensation"

Listen to the sound of the grape popping in your mouth, simply: listen. Just "Sound. "

I thought about eating the bunch, simply: thought. Yes

Feel the lightness and fragility of the rod, simply: tactile Sensation. Just "Sensation"

Listen to the sound of the match being lit, simply: listen. "Sound."

Think about turning on another rod, simply: Content of Thought

Feel the rough relief of the steering wheel, simply: tactile sensation. Just "Sensation"

Listen to the sound of the engine, simply: listen. Sound. Yes

Think about turning the wheel and driving, simply: thinking. Yes, Content of Thought

Prueba una uva, simplemente: saborea.

Siente el peso y la frialdad del racimo en tu mano, simplemente: sensación táctil. Solo "sensación"

Escuche el sonido de la uva estallando en su boca, simplemente: escuche. Solo "Sonido".

Pensé en comerme el racimo, simplemente: pensamiento.

Siente la ligereza y fragilidad de la caña, simplemente: Sensación táctil.

Escuche el sonido del fósforo que se enciende, simplemente: escuche. "Sonido."

Piense en encender otra barra, simplemente: Contenido del pensamiento

Siente el rugoso relieve del volante, simplemente: sensación táctil.

Escuche el sonido del motor, simplemente: escuche. Sonido

Piensa en girar el volante y conducir, simplemente: pensando. Sí, Contenido del Pensamiento

La experiencia directa o real es

Viendo
Audiencia
Sentimiento (Sensación, no emoción. La emoción es Sensación más pensamientos inventados y etiquetas)
Saboreo
oler
Pensamientos que surgen (pero no su contenido)

¿Puedes ver eso?

Por favor, haz el ejercicio de nuevo y a la derecha pon solo experiencia directa .

Esto es para ayudarlo a comprender que solo la experiencia directa es real. El contenido del pensamiento está compuesto. Es una historia, una mentira.

Cariñoso,
~ Stacy

~ Natalie Goldberg

Return to “THE GATE”