Please guide me

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
KirstyA

Re: Please guide me

Postby KirstyA » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:35 pm

It seems that thought has some logical ordered appearance, but look carefully and just notice if there is an organised sequence? Or is that just another thought that says ‘these thoughts are in sequence’ or “they take content from previous thought”, or that ‘one thought follows another thought’?
No organised sequence of thoughts.
That’s another thought.

Now, about free will : let's admit that free will is a choice made between two ways of action or whatever. There is a way A and a way B. Do you agree that the different ways or alternatives are arising as thoughts and the choice itself arises as a thought ? Now that you have seen that thoughts does not need a you, a thinker, can you conclude about free will ?
There is what’s happening and any de-liberation around that is just thoughts and there is no choice. What’s happening is happening and that’s it.

warissem

Postby warissem » Thu Jun 23, 2022 6:47 pm

Hi Kirsty

These are the final questions : elaborate on each of them.

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form?
Was there ever?

2) Give in your own words what the illusion of separate self is and how it shows up in experience. Also, through your inquiry, what is different now?

3) How does it feel to see this?
What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over; made you look?

5) a) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How does it work?
Give examples from your own recent experiences to how things happen and how things work.

b) What are you responsible for? Give examples from your own recent experiences to how this works.

6) Anything to add?

Best wishes

Warissem

KirstyA

Postby KirstyA » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:32 am

Thank you

I shall savour these final questions tomorrow. Thank you ❤️

KirstyA

Postby KirstyA » Fri Jun 24, 2022 8:28 am

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form?
Was there ever?
No and there never was
2) Give in your own words what the illusion of separate self is and how it shows up in experience. Also, through your inquiry, what is different now?
Separate self is identification with thoughts and believing the thoughts that come up belong to the ‘individual’. There is only ever this in everything so it is impossible for anything to be separate from anything else as everything is empty, there’s no one doing anything it is all just this, this-ing.
3) How does it feel to see this?
What is the difference from before you started this dialogue? Please report from the past few days.
It is incredibly liberating to see this. No free will and no thinking equals total liberation. This has deepened over the last week and at times been euphoric.
4) What was the last bit that pushed you over; made you look?
It was the exercise of closing my eyes and noticing that the body had disappeared in space. When I rubbed my fingers with my eyes closed I couldn’t tell if they were my fingers at all. There was a deepening in that moment. Also the relief of thoughts not having any purpose whats so ever and seeing the difference between the narration of thoughts and when an idea arises from the mystery doer that them makes something happen. There is a deepening that is happening quickly here.
5) a) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How does it work?
Give examples from your own recent experiences to how things happen and how things work.
To decide anything is impossible - it is already decided, it’s already happening to try to decide is to de-side with what already just is. Intention is in-tension - it’s impossible to set an intention and have it mean anything at all as what is already happening just is, the great mystery makes things happen through ‘me’ there’s no one here who is able to decide or intend - otherwise...my ‘life’ would look very different. I recently went on holiday and was told to go to a waterfall nearby, I ignored the suggestion and a day later someone else told me to go to the same waterfall, I ignored the suggestion again and the next day a waiter in a restaurant wrote down a message and handed it to me, the paper had the name of the waterfall and said you need to go here. When I went to the waterfall something here realised I would move country to live there. The arising of that idea happened at the waterfall.
b) What are you responsible for? Give examples from your own recent experiences to how this works.
I am only responsible for believing any thoughts. There is nothing else I can really be responsible for as there’s no one here doing any of it.
6) Anything to add?
Since working with you drinking and smoking has really become regular and too much but that has spawned something here to go to Alcoholics anonymous to stop. It’s like it spiralled down something would be done. Also, a very deep deepening has happened as I took my son kayaking and the currents were too strong. There was a moment of surrender and then absolute peace and joy as we gentle floated with the river instead of trying so hard to go against it, this was a seeing of what this character has tried to do against the happening forever. There is total forgiveness because no one ever did anything to anyone. There is no need to try and trying is in the happening but surrendering to what is is liberating. Thank you.

warissem

Postby warissem » Fri Jun 24, 2022 9:51 pm

Hi Kristy

Thanks for your answers. Nice to be with us. I present your answers to other guides, they could be further questions.

Best for you

Warissem

KirstyA

Postby KirstyA » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:17 pm

Thank you for your guidance

warissem

Postby warissem » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:47 pm

Hi Kirsty

A guide asked this question for you :

You said :
"I am only responsible for believing any thoughts"
-

Question :
How is "responsibility for believing any thoughts" experienced?

Thank you for clarifying

Warissem

KirstyA

Postby KirstyA » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:18 pm

There is no one who is or isn’t believing thoughts but there is a practice here that questions every thought that arises and questions who is believing the thought. That is being done by no one it is just happening. It very rarely happens now.

KirstyA

Postby KirstyA » Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:24 pm

Thank you for your guidance xxxxx

Return to “ARCHIVES”