Who am I?

This is a read-only part of the forum. All threads where seeing happens are stored here and come from this forum, the Facebook guiding area and various LU blogs. The complete list, sorted by guide, contains all links. The archives include threads of those that came to LU already seeing as well.
Levina

Re: Who am I?

Postby Levina » Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:11 am

The big manager in the sky, no just joking......what manages the big manager in the sky? What manages this body with all it's wonderful marvellous functions, all the sense perceptions, all the organs, so intricate, every cel communicating with other cells, the brain, the nervous system.....it all manages itself through itself.......even a socalled i that feels seperate is a marvel, persisting that "i am the manager of this body, i control all these functions, i hold the strings,sometimes loosely,sometimes tight" ijajaj....the puppet that want's the applause for everything that just happens by itself..

Levina

The big manager in the sky, no just joking......what manages the big manager in the sky? What manages this body with all it's wonderful marvellous functions, all the sense perceptions, all the organs, so intricate, every cel communicating with other cells, the brain, the nervous system.....it all manages itself through itself.......even a socalled i that feels seperate is a marvel, persisting that "i am the manager of this body, i control all these functions, i hold the strings,sometimes loosely,sometimes tight" ijajaj....the puppet that want's the applause for everything that just happens by itself..

Levina

Lubo

Postby Lubo » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:04 am

:)
Is there an you separate from life, to whom life is happening?
Is there an owner of thoughts, body, colours, sound...life?
Please answer yes or no?

Levina

Postby Levina » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:29 am

no

Lubo

Postby Lubo » Tue Oct 26, 2021 7:41 am

Wow, Nice 😁
Pleace answer following queations:
What is to find this?
Does the seeking stop?
What is different from the start in LU and now?
Did you find what you are looking for in LU?
Thank you.
Love
Lubo

Levina

Postby Levina » Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:29 am

Nothing.....everything is here already.

When there is no seeker,there is no seeking.....

The difference is that via Lubo there is more seeing and trust that the seperate I is a fabrication of thoughts believed.

I had no expectations, only a need to share and write down thoughts and expierences which had been whizzing around, and to be reminded that they have no owner. Also it was good to have the insight how long I have been holding on to a particular feeling, because I strongly believed that it was because I was wrong, or I did it wrong. It still comes up with certain triggers, but there is more a seeing now that it started with a very innocent feeling, and that it became obsessive because I thought I did it wrong, and it was my fault....very good to see that when there is no I, there is no guilt or shame,or judgement......

Lubo

Postby Lubo » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:37 pm

Hi Levina,
Are you ready for the final questions?
These questions will help other guides to check my work, not you and if I've missed something they will ask some more questions :) .

Much love
lubo

Levina

Postby Levina » Tue Oct 26, 2021 3:58 pm

Yes it's o.k.

Lubo

Postby Lubo » Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:10 am

Hi Levina.

Here are the questions. Please reply each question one by one and express it as fully as you see it now.
Give examples where are requested.
Take your time.

1) Is there a separate entity 'self', 'me' 'I', at all, anywhere, in any way, shape or form? Was there ever?

2) Give in your own words what the illusion of separate self is and how it shows up in experience. Also, through your inquiry, what is different now?

3) How does it feel to see this? What is the difference from before you started this dialogue?
Please report from the past few days.

4) What was the last bit that pushed you over; made you look?

5) a) Describe decision, intention, free will, choice and control. What makes things happen? How does it work?
Give examples from your own recent experiences to how things happen and how things work.
b) What are you responsible for? Give examples from your own recent experiences to how this works.

6) Anything to add?

Love
Lubo

Levina

Postby Levina » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:07 pm

Hi Lubo, it's important if I respond in my own words.

The essence of a so called seperate self in my case has been triggered mainly by physical pain,and emotional pain( depression).
The expierence has been for the last 20 years or so of trying to control the pain, through all kinds of methods, spiritually and otherwise, but the bottomline is that I did.nt want what is, or wanted to change what is, for something better, which also included so called enlightenment. The glimpses I had gave me some relief, but also again hope, a carrot for the future.

This not feeling good all the time, and the pain coming back everytime,has been seen by the me as a failure....the thought behind is: nothing works, or I am doing it wrong, the whole guilt and shame story.

This whole control,guilt and shame story is the seperate self, it's on top of just a sensation, which is called pain. When there is just the feeling of pain, there is no resistance. When this body feels good there is also no resistance. The seperate self is always in the resistance to what is, and in my case also resistance to the resistance.....behind it the thought:what.... still resisting after all those years?

Anyhow call it control,descision,intention, free will or whatever it all suggests that there is a me in charge...nothing wrong with these words, but if I expect a certain outcome and I am disappointed if that's not the case, then I better forget about them.

I only know what is right now, and it's clear that what is right now needs no I, or doer. Anything on top of that, so called past,future, good,bad is already too much......let's keep it simple...amen

Lubo

Postby Lubo » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:01 pm

Hi Levina,
Thank you for the answers, but it is difficult to find what answer to what question is. Please try another way, more clear :)
If you have difficulties with Quote function just write number 1 - And answer, then number 2 - answer... number 5-A - answer, number 5=B answer and etc, can you?
still resisting after all those years?
who or what resist? Look closely and write what is found.

Love
lubo

Levina

Postby Levina » Wed Oct 27, 2021 3:52 pm

Hi Lubo,

I tried to answer as you suggested but it felt abstract and from the head......so resistance ha, ha

What I wrote was spontanously and actually covered all the things you asked. After that it felt finished,clear, nothing more to say. It was good that I did the L.U, and thank you for the guidance Lubo, love Karima

Lubo

Postby Lubo » Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:42 am

Hi dear Karima,
I tried to answer as you suggested but it felt abstract and from the head......so resistance ha, ha
Yes, the questions do not have a meaning :)
Your answers are clear and I think it will be enough for other guides to confirm and close the case named Levina.
It was good that I did the L.U, and thank you for the guidance Lubo, love Karima
it is a great joy to be with you in this
Love
lubo

Return to “ARCHIVES”