Would love to guide people

Alexander99

Would love to guide people

Postby Alexander99 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:12 pm

LU is focused guiding for seeing there is no real, inherent 'self' - what do you understand by this?
Self-realization happened with me over 2 years ago at the age of 36. I've been completely absorbed by the search for freedom for about 11 years. It all came to a simple realization of Self. I laughed for a while, my search was over. So, to answer the question - there is no separate entity we usually call "me", there is only unity, one consciousness

What are you looking for at LU?
I've been helping people understand the truth of this "reality" for a while now. Majority of people that come to me are not nearly ready to face themselves and the truth, only want to resolve temporary issues. So, majority of the work I do is coaching like and basic psychology. I do have a gift of seeing things clearly, working with the mind, helping it understand the truth and I'd like to be more useful in this capacity to more people. Currently I'm working on a global scale project that is focused on alleviating money dependency in our society in order to give people more opportunities to actually do some self discovery. I'm here to provide guidance and to find like minded individuals or/and groups that would be willing to support the project I'm developing. My ultimate goal is fully awakened society and after finding myself, a solid plan/idea of how to make it happen came to me and is currently unfolding.

What do you expect from a guided conversation?
I don't have any questions. I don't expect anything for quite some time now. Life brought me here for some reason, so I'll just see where it leads me. I guess we could talk about some techniques of pointing people to the right direction, but I'm open for whatever.

What is your experience in terms of spiritual practices, seeking and inquiry?
I've started my intentional, conscious seeking journey in 2009. Before that it was on and off from the time I was a child. I've always known what I came to realize in the end and always asked uncomfortable questions concerning the nature of things throughout my life. Needless to say not parents, nor teachers or friends were able (or even willing) to really discuss such questions. So, eventually I grew up and then life happened... I moved from Russia to States ate the age of 19 by myself in search of answers. But for a few years my focus shifted to making a living and surviving. I moved a lot, met many people, learned many things, got a lot of diverse experience. Meanwhile I was always reading something concerning philosophy, psychology and spirituality. Eventually, I've met HER and my life started to change under the catalyst of Love, change very rapidly. She was also interested in the questions that I was interested in all my younger years and much more so. She kind of dragged me 1st into this seeking journey, but soon my understanding of things started to grow extremely fast and I outgrew my mentors and all the books I was reading within a couple of years. Weirdest thing was in all of these years, that I haven't learned anything new, I just learned how to explain all that with words and concepts so I can finally talk to others about what I've always known to be true. In 2015 i got into studying the ideas of advaita vedanta, non duality and true nature of self. I also had a whole year of psychedelic experiences (intentionally studying the effects of them on consciousness), which was actually very productive in terms of the expansion and freedom. That also brought me to non-duality understanding. Eventually I started to apply the principles of self-inquiry as suggested by Nisargadatta Maharaj, Shri Ramana Maharshi and Robert Adams. I really liked the simplicity of their approach of questioning your self and I intuitively knew that it is the way to go, because these are the questions that I've asked myself and others from my childhood. In 2017, I was walking along the river listening to another part of "I am That" by Nisargadatta when I suddenly SAW everything I believed and felt to be true, my perspective shifted completely, I laughed and I cried at the same time... the moment of clarity when I knew that life will never be the same again... (I felt like that numerous times in my journey, except this time it was different!) All my questions, concerns and desire to understand and know disappeared and never came back. The simple realization of what "I am", happened... Now, its been 2 years and I'm living as something completely different... all the remaining parts of my previous self are falling off very rapidly... new ideas, directions and desires are flowing through me now, but this time without affecting "me". This is actually 1st time I've told this story to someone. SHE was the only one who actually observed my transformation... now I'm enjoying observing and being a part of HER's. I have a lot of practical experience with body and mind and able to guide people at any level of understanding, as long as there is a true desire to understand and see. Hope it was a good read for you!

On a scale from 1 to 10, how willing are you to question any currently held beliefs about 'self?

Vadim Tsyplakov

Re: Would love to guide people

Postby Vadim Tsyplakov » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:54 am

Здравствуйте Александр! Меня зовут Вадим, давайте пообщаемся, предлагаю для простоты общения перейти на ты, вы не против?
Несвободный не случился!
пишем в Telegram https://t.me/joinchat/MRUl3BdZxDSBG1Xw19aVAg :
Онлайн интесив, прямое введение в голосовом формате общения, только на договорных услових, пишем в Telegram:https://t.me/Tak_kak_Esm

Vadim Tsyplakov

Postby Vadim Tsyplakov » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:34 am

Александр, вот вы пишите
нет никакой отдельной сущности, которую мы обычно называем "Я", есть только единство, одно сознание
О чём тут буквально идёт речь, что и с чем едино, ведь В ЛУ в качестве предпосылки к исследованию выдвинут постулат об отсутствии я-сущности, но вот о едином сознании ничего не сказано, так что пожалуйста развёрнуто поясните: кто, как и на основе чего пришёл к подобного рода выводам, попробуйте описать сам процесс исследования и прозрения в результате которого возникло подобного рода утверждение
Несвободный не случился!
Онлайн интесив, прямое введение в голосовом формате общения, только на договорных услових, пишем в Telegram:https://t.me/Tak_kak_Esm

Vadim Tsyplakov

Postby Vadim Tsyplakov » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:21 am

Александр, если есть желание оптимизировать и ускорить процесс взаимодействия, то как ответите сразу сообщите об этом на номер в вацап https://wa.me/+79515485807 или телеграмм
Несвободный не случился!

Return to “Pусский”