I arrive to eat your imaginations.

If you are new to this forum and already have seen through the illusion of a separate self, please introduce yourself here and share your story. Please read Welcome Home post first.

I arrive to eat your imaginations.

Postby Mage_Without_Name » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:06 pm

So, some people my know me from Ruthless Truth. I'm Christian Schoenrock (catch me on facebook also) also called as Mage without name, the sense of this nick name is not fit to the forum conception so we don't contemplate this here.

I also lead the polish liberation forum on www.bezlitosnaprawda.pl which is now off because of some faggotry hackers who can't stand the truth - site will back soon I think.

I working with not only liberation and offer to my "brothers in truth" herbal stuff and help with health is someone need hit me up if you health is bad condition.

Get ready your butt for whipping with truth.
User avatar
Mage_Without_Name
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:53 am

Re: I arrive to eat your imaginations.

Postby Alternate Carpark » Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:07 am

I don't understand the purpose of whipping another's butt with truth...
is this part of the process of this no self thing?
I ask because I have been reading some threads and this no self thing simply does not make any sense to me.
So perhaps whipping another's butt really is part of the process, what do i know !
And then there's the whole thing about you gorging on other's imaginations..what's up with that...more of the no self process?
"Mindfulness refers to keeping one's consciousness alive to the present reality. It is the miracle by which we master and restore ourselves." - Thich Nhat Hanh
-
"Let's not jump to conclusions" - Mike - MST3K
User avatar
Alternate Carpark
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:11 am
Location: Tazzie, Oz

Re: I arrive to eat your imaginations.

Postby StepVheN » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:12 pm

Alternate Carpark wrote:I don't understand the purpose of whipping another's butt with truth...
is this part of the process of this no self thing?
I ask because I have been reading some threads and this no self thing simply does not make any sense to me.
So perhaps whipping another's butt really is part of the process, what do i know !
And then there's the whole thing about you gorging on other's imaginations..what's up with that...more of the no self process?



I predict you'll hang around these boards for months and waste everybodys time.

I'd advise posting on topic in a one on one section. Rather than idle nit-picking and posturing. We all now you are very smart. We see your special and unique avatar. The hidden meaning in it, is amazing you are so smart.

So so smart. I hereby validate your opinion of yourself, you don't need to keep looking for attention now. You are validated, you smart smart man you.

In fact have some more validation: "You are so smart."

Now lets leave the posturing aside and you go engage in a one on one and stop wasting everyones time.
The Science of Selflessness: http://www.osanalysis.com/
User avatar
StepVheN
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:00 am

Re: I arrive to eat your imaginations.

Postby StepVheN » Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:14 pm

The quotes. I missed the quotes. Wisdom for the ages.

You are so smart. You understand the true meaning of those quotes, we do not. We are doing this all wrong. YOu are right and smart and good. I validate you. You are so GRRRRREAT.

Oh my god. Your name. That name. ALternate carpark. So much MEANING. You MEAN so MUCH.

You truly are amazing. I validate you.


Now go do a one on one time water
The Science of Selflessness: http://www.osanalysis.com/
User avatar
StepVheN
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:00 am

Re: I arrive to eat your imaginations.

Postby Alternate Carpark » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:52 pm

StepVheN wrote:
Alternate Carpark wrote:I don't understand the purpose of whipping another's butt with truth...
is this part of the process of this no self thing?
I ask because I have been reading some threads and this no self thing simply does not make any sense to me.
So perhaps whipping another's butt really is part of the process, what do i know !
And then there's the whole thing about you gorging on other's imaginations..what's up with that...more of the no self process?

I predict you'll hang around these boards for months and waste everybodys time.

And the purpose of expressing your prediction has what to do with my exploration of the 'no self' theory?
I'd advise posting on topic in a one on one section. Rather than idle nit-picking and posturing.

I've long ago been engaged in productive discussions with others in the One on One section.
A quick look would have revealed that to you.
We all now you are very smart.

I do not know what others think they know of me as they have not expressed anything on that subject.
Nor have i enquired. I am here to explore the 'no self' theory, not to find out what others think of me.
We see your special and unique avatar. The hidden meaning in it, is amazing you are so smart.

You are entitled to your opinion. I have never said my avatar is special, or that it signifies i am smart.
These are your judgements, not mine.
Though good to see your power of observation is intact and you can see i have a unique avatar.
So so smart. I hereby validate your opinion of yourself, you don't need to keep looking for attention now. You are validated, you smart smart man you.

Why the bizarre behavior StepVhen, as i cannot fathom why you are ranting the way you are?

I asked Mage_Without_Name some genuine questions, i have an avatar and a net name just like everyone else on the nets,
and here you are havin' a major hissy fit about who knows what.
In fact have some more validation: "You are so smart."

Thanks, but it was neither requested or is required, I am quite secure in my self.
Now lets leave the posturing aside and you go engage in a one on one and stop wasting everyones time.

You are entitled to your opinions and by all means, judge me as anything you like.
I am here to explore a concept.
The quotes. I missed the quotes. Wisdom for the ages.

I can only surmise you are being sarcastic, because if you truely considerd "Let's not jump to conclusions", you wouldn't be doing so regarding your observations of me.
You are so smart. You understand the true meaning of those quotes, we do not.

Please quote me where i have said this. If you can't, then they are your thoughts, not mine.
We are doing this all wrong. YOu are right and smart and good. I validate you. You are so GRRRRREAT.

Your evaluations, not mine. I have never expressed these things.
Oh my god. Your name. That name. ALternate carpark. So much MEANING. You MEAN so MUCH.

~puzzled~ yeah..it's a net name...just like everyone else's.
If you see so much MEANING in it, then you do, which has nothing to do with why i chose it.
You truly are amazing. I validate you.

Again, thanks, but not necessary. I am already self aware.
Now go do a one on one time water

Now that, is an awesome typo.

Oh, regarding hanging around for months wasting everyone's time.
- it's up to each person to judge whether they have wasted their time conversing with me.
Personally, i regard most, if not all interactions with people as worth my time.
- I'd have to a bit of a nutter to stay here if people stop talking to me.

I have come here to learn about the 'no self' theory.
If people are either unwilling or unable to communicate with me about it, there is no point is hangin' about is there.

But I consider this, if people here judge me same way you have, my conversations will dry up soon enough.
Doesn't bother me. I'm here to enquire and explore, if others cannot or are unwilling to help, then so be it.
I have come to look, if there is nothing to see, I shall be on my way.
"Mindfulness refers to keeping one's consciousness alive to the present reality. It is the miracle by which we master and restore ourselves." - Thich Nhat Hanh
-
"Let's not jump to conclusions" - Mike - MST3K
User avatar
Alternate Carpark
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:11 am
Location: Tazzie, Oz

Re: I arrive to eat your imaginations.

Postby Alternate Carpark » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:59 pm

AC wrote:
StepVhen wrote: The quotes. I missed the quotes. Wisdom for the ages.

I can only surmise you are being sarcastic, because if you truely considerd "Let's not jump to conclusions", you wouldn't be doing so regarding your observations of me.

Fixing the typos here...
I can only surmise you are being sarcastic, because if you truely considered "Let's not jump to conclusions" as wisdom, you wouldn't be doing so regarding your observations of me.
Or, you do regard it as wisdom but you're not interested in being wise.
Or, you do regard it as wisdom, but your desire to jump to conlusions is stronger that your desire not to.
Who can say as it's all speculation on my part.
"Mindfulness refers to keeping one's consciousness alive to the present reality. It is the miracle by which we master and restore ourselves." - Thich Nhat Hanh
-
"Let's not jump to conclusions" - Mike - MST3K
User avatar
Alternate Carpark
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:11 am
Location: Tazzie, Oz

Re: I arrive to eat your imaginations.

Postby phillip » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:16 pm

What if you are right?
What if you are wrong?
Who is right?
Who is wrong?
User avatar
phillip
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:56 pm

Re: I arrive to eat your imaginations.

Postby Alternate Carpark » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:08 pm

phillip wrote:What if you are right?

Then i am right.
What if you are wrong?

The i am wrong.
Who is right?

Whomever a person thinks the person is.
Who is wrong?

Whomever a person thinks the person is.
"Mindfulness refers to keeping one's consciousness alive to the present reality. It is the miracle by which we master and restore ourselves." - Thich Nhat Hanh
-
"Let's not jump to conclusions" - Mike - MST3K
User avatar
Alternate Carpark
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:11 am
Location: Tazzie, Oz

Re: I arrive to eat your imaginations.

Postby StepVheN » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:24 am

Alternate Carpark wrote:And the purpose of expressing your prediction has what to do with my exploration of the 'no self' theory?

Just what it did. Cut it completely dead in it's tracks.

You see if you are dealing with this as a theory, if you haven't the intellectual integrity to engage with what the theory is describing then you can go die. You don't deserve this.
You really don't.

That simple. If by some chance you did accidentally do what you are pretending you want to do you'd be a nuisance. A useless nuisance.

What would you do without a self? You who have lived your entire life in service of your self image?
What do you think your life would look like when you say that that self image is worth Zilch?

I know what would happen. You'd worm back into your comfortable ignorance, never dealing honestly with the empirical basis of any other theory ever again. You'd become another societal leech.


I've long ago been engaged in productive discussions with others in the One on One section.
A quick look would have revealed that to you.

A quick look just revealed you've been engaged in the business of projecting and fortifying your self image. That's not productive.
My original advice stands.
Go and ACTUALLY engage. If you're capable of that. Give up your armchair oneupmanship and engage.

We all now you are very smart.

I do not know what others think they know of me as they have not expressed anything on that subject.
Nor have i enquired. I am here to explore the 'no self' theory, not to find out what others think of me.


You're here to theorise about "no-self" in the hopes that your new found theory will help define who and what you are.
You are here to augment your self image by trying to prove that you are beyond self image.

That makes you the lowest of the low. Not only are you a selfish prick, but your in total denial of that fact.


You are so smart. You understand the true meaning of those quotes, we do not.

Please quote me where i have said this. If you can't, then they are your thoughts, not mine.

You are communicating it right now. You'll be judged on your actions by me. Not your words. One thing you'd know if you'd managed to crawl out of your own selfishness, is that words pale in comparison to actions. The only truth in a word is in the fact that that word exists. Not the content of the word, not what it has to convey.
The only truth of your actions are facts of their existence which is fine, because that is all there is to action
You are acting like a selfish prick.


Your evaluations, not mine. I have never expressed these things.

It's how you act old man.
I can tell your an old man because you speak like an old man who wants to be right and show the whippersnappers how its done.


~puzzled~ yeah..it's a net name...just like everyone else's.
If you see so much MEANING in it, then you do, which has nothing to do with why i chose it.

You're lying to yourself.

Everyone here can see through that. Not even the guys in red. Everyone. You are that transparent and predictable.

Again, thanks, but not necessary. I am already self aware.


Yes you are so self aware, I revere how self aware you are and validate you, you are the great one, better than me, shower me in the waters of your knowledge

Now go do a one on one time water

Now that, is an awesome typo.


It is.



Oh, regarding hanging around for months wasting everyone's time.
- it's up to each person to judge whether they have wasted their time conversing with me.


I did a poll. The vote was unanimous. You're an idiot.

Personally, i regard most, if not all interactions with people as worth my time.
- I'd have to a bit of a nutter to stay here if people stop talking to me.


That's because you're a selfish prick who's using these people to validate his sense of self as he enters his twilight years and the waste that was his life makes him grimace to look upon.

Delusion be thy name

I have come here to learn about the 'no self' theory.


Again.. Theory... This isn't a class room.
Look at the evidence you waste of space. EMPIRICALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL EVIDENCEEEEEEEEEEE AVAILABLE IN FIRST PERSON REAL TIME.

Leave the theory for your book club.

If people are either unwilling or unable to communicate with me about it, there is no point is hangin' about is there.


DurrrrrrrRRRRRRRR. DURRRRRRRRR

It's not about the theory.

But I consider this, if people here judge me same way you have, my conversations will dry up soon enough.
Doesn't bother me. I'm here to enquire and explore, if others cannot or are unwilling to help, then so be it.
I have come to look, if there is nothing to see, I shall be on my way.


No. You have come to posture. If there is no one to look at you posturing you will call us fools and leave.

Selfish prick.
The Science of Selflessness: http://www.osanalysis.com/
User avatar
StepVheN
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:00 am

Re: I arrive to eat your imaginations.

Postby Alternate Carpark » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:15 pm

Greetings StepVheN.
I have just read your response. I'm gunno go out on a limb and theorize you are one of the original\founding\whatever the term is, members of RuthlessTruth.
Anyways, if you are a remnant of RuthlessTruth, a joy to be hangin' with you 'cus being a person who doesn't follow the latest social fads, i missed out on experiencing RuthlessTruth before it self destructed.
StepVheN wrote:
Alternate Carpark wrote:And the purpose of expressing your prediction has what to do with my exploration of the 'no self' theory?

Just what it did. Cut it completely dead in it's tracks.

"See the violence inherent in the system" - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
It's unclear to me what this "it" is you refer to as I am still engaged in my exploaration.
You see if you are dealing with this as a theory, if you haven't the intellectual integrity to engage with what the theory is describing then you can go die. You don't deserve this.
You really don't.

Thats simply does not make sense to me.
In order to deal with this as a theory, i have to engage my intellect to understand what the theory is describing.
That simple. If by some chance you did accidentally do what you are pretending you want to do you'd be a nuisance. A useless nuisance.

Again, no make sense to me.
If i pretended to help someone and accidently ended up helping them, i'd be a nuisance..a useless nuisance?
Huh? Wha?
What would you do without a self?

Simple. I wouldn't exist, thus i couldn't do anything.
You who have lived your entire life in service of your self image?

Are you claiming to know stuff about me or are you simply projecting from your own experiences?
What do you think your life would look like when you say that that self image is worth Zilch?

First you will have to define what you mean by self image.
I know what would happen. You'd worm back into your comfortable ignorance, never dealing honestly with the empirical basis of any other theory ever again. You'd become another societal leech.

Is this what you are saying...
If i have knowledge my self image is worth nothing, that i live in service to this image and if there was no self, i would worm back into my comfortable ignorance, never dealing honestly with the empirical basis of any other theory ever again and i'd become another societal leech?
If this is what you are saying, I must admit i have no idea what you are trying to convey to me.
StepVheN wrote:
AC wrote:I've long ago been engaged in productive discussions with others in the One on One section.
A quick look would have revealed that to you.

(1)A quick look just revealed you've been engaged in the business of projecting and fortifying your self image.
(2)That's not productive.
(3)My original advice stands.
(4)Go and ACTUALLY engage. If you're capable of that. Give up your armchair oneupmanship and engage.

1: The beauty of life is that every individual self is entitled to their own opinion.
2: See above
3: Here's your original advice
I'd advise posting on topic in a one on one section.

To which i said i already was, but you appear to not be able to see that because your sight is cluttered by your many assumptions about my motives and character.
4: See 1 and 3
You're here to theorise about "no-self" in the hopes that your new found theory will help define who and what you are.
You are here to augment your self image by trying to prove that you are beyond self image.

I'd like to see you prove this theory.
That makes you the lowest of the low. Not only are you a selfish prick, but your in total denial of that fact.

StepVheN, facts aren't facts just because you say they are. Sheesh, anyone can do that.
You are expressing your conclusion. Conclusions aren't automatically deemed fact unless verified through experimentation, research, testing, etc.
Please explain how you came to your conclusions that i am the lowest of the low and a selfish prick.
StepVheN wrote:
AC wrote:
StepVheN wrote:You are so smart. You understand the true meaning of those quotes, we do not.

Please quote me where i have said this. If you can't, then they are your thoughts, not mine.

You are communicating it right now.

Soo, upon observing that you have not provided quotes of me saying these things, it is confirmed that these are your words, your thoughts, not mine.
You'll be judged on your actions by me.

Which or course is totally irrelivant to me, but please, carry on, judge to your hearts content, do whatever makes you feel whatever it is you desire or need to feel about yourself.
I don't mind you sharing yourself with me, I actually enjoy our time together.
You'll be judged on your actions by me. Not your words. One thing you'd know if you'd managed to crawl out of your own selfishness, is that words pale in comparison to actions. The only truth in a word is in the fact that that word exists. Not the content of the word, not what it has to convey.
The only truth of your actions are facts of their existence which is fine, because that is all there is to action
You are acting like a selfish prick.

Soo, according to your interpretation of reality, "you are a selfish prick" means nothing....and that also means that everything else you have said and will say to me means nothing.
StepVheN wrote:
AC wrote:
StepVheN wrote:We are doing this all wrong. YOu are right and smart and good. I validate you. You are so GRRRRREAT.

Your evaluations, not mine. I have never expressed these things.

It's how you act old man.
I can tell your an old man because you speak like an old man who wants to be right and show the whippersnappers how its done.

I like it how you try to divert away from the issue by personal attacks on my character.
You gotta admire the classic tactics even though they are ineffective.
My age, and yours has nothing to do with you claiming i am saying things that i actually haven't said.
My age is there for all to see in my profile, so if you were trying to convey to me that you have some advanced abilities to detemine my age just be observing my words, you have failed.
How you get I am here to show others how it's done from, "i am here to explore the no self theory"...well, i honestly have no idea how you come to many of your conclusions.
Though i'm very interested in finding out.
StepVheN wrote:
AC wrote:~puzzled~ yeah..it's a net name...just like everyone else's.
If you see so much MEANING in it, then you do, which has nothing to do with why i chose it.

You're lying to yourself.
Everyone here can see through that. Not even the guys in red. Everyone. You are that transparent and predictable.

Um, if you look properly, you see it not that i am lying to myself, it's actually, you think i am lying to myself.
Same with your second conclusion.
And notice how you still have not enquired why I chose my name and avatar in order to verify if your conclusions are right or not.
StepVheN wrote:
AC wrote:Again, thanks, but not necessary. I am already self aware.

Yes you are so self aware, I revere how self aware you are and validate you, you are the great one, better than me, shower me in the waters of your knowledge

Again, these are your words validating your thoughts of me, it has nothing to do with what i think of myself.
Whether you say praising or condemning things about me StepVheN, they are for your benefit, not mine.
I do not require external information to know who i am.
StepVheN wrote:
AC wrote:
StepVheN wrote:Now go do a one on one time water

Now that, is an awesome typo.

It is.

See, the potential to exist in harmony with each other is possible...we agreed on something.
There is hope for the human species!
StepVheN wrote:
AC wrote:Oh, regarding hanging around for months wasting everyone's time.
- it's up to each person to judge whether they have wasted their time conversing with me.

I did a poll. The vote was unanimous. You're an idiot.

Well i still peacefully stand by my observational conclusion that everyone is entitled to their opinion.
StepVheN wrote:
AC wrote:Personally, i regard most, if not all interactions with people as worth my time.
- I'd have to a bit of a nutter to stay here if people stop talking to me.

That's because you're a selfish prick who's using these people to validate his sense of self as he enters his twilight years and the waste that was his life makes him grimace to look upon.
Delusion be thy name

I am still fascinated as to how you come up with your conclusions, especially since I said I do not require others to validate myself.
One thing that I have noticed from day one, and perhaps you will explain the reasons behind it StepVheN, why do you use derogation when referring to me, insults and sarcastic praise?
What is the purpose, if any, as it could simply be you are upset or have inner turmoil and need to vent?
StepVheN wrote:
AC wrote:I have come here to learn about the 'no self' theory.

(1)Again.. Theory... This isn't a class room.
(2)Look at the evidence you waste of space.
(3)EMPIRICALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL EVIDENCEEEEEEEEEEE AVAILABLE IN FIRST PERSON REAL TIME.
(4)Leave the theory for your book club.

1: i have no idea why you only associate theories with class rooms.
2: if i am occupying space, then i exist.
3: Exactly, that's how i currently observe there is a self.
4: Your list of assumptions is quite long StepVheN, i am not in a book club, never have been, don't see i will be in the future.
StepVheN wrote:
AC wrote:If people are either unwilling or unable to communicate with me about it, there is no point is hangin' about is there.

DurrrrrrrRRRRRRRR. DURRRRRRRRR
It's not about the theory.

Lollers. wtf? "DurrrrrrrRRRRRRRR. DURRRRRRRRR". Lollers.
You do understand individual perception right?
To you it's not theory because you percieve you have experienced it.
To me it is currently a theory because i have not experienced it to confirm that's it's more than just a theory.
StepVheN wrote:(1)No. You have come to posture.
(2)If there is no one to look at you posturing you will call us fools and leave.
(3)Selfish prick.

1: Again, you are entitled to your opinion.
2: - Dude, if there is no one watching, who am i going to say these things to?
- If i don't call anyone fools when i leave, that means i was never posturing.
3: I so hope you will explain the derogation thing to me.
"Mindfulness refers to keeping one's consciousness alive to the present reality. It is the miracle by which we master and restore ourselves." - Thich Nhat Hanh
-
"Let's not jump to conclusions" - Mike - MST3K
User avatar
Alternate Carpark
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:11 am
Location: Tazzie, Oz

Re: I arrive to eat your imaginations.

Postby dkelso » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:23 pm

AC,
Excuse me butting in but is this really what you are here for? This kind of pointless banter? You seem pretty intelligent, why just dip your toe in the dead matter of "no self theory" when you can actually find out about the real thing, real time? I'd advise put an end to this, cut your losses and follow StepVheN's advise and engage someone on the one-on-one section in some real exploration -- into what you clearly still think you are. ; )
User avatar
dkelso
 
Posts: 190
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:49 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: I arrive to eat your imaginations.

Postby StepVheN » Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:08 pm

Here's the important part from your rant:


Thats simply does not make sense to me.
In order to deal with this as a theory, i have to engage my intellect to understand what the theory is describing.


The board isn't really for discussion of the theory. If you want to engage with the theory that's what the blogroll is for it's full of engagement on the level of theory.

What's going on here is a type of first person investigation into the phenomenon the theory describes. The idea is that anyone who joins up undergoes the investigation and we offer them help along the way.

Do you need to master the theory in order to do that? No.

Think of it like skiing. You could master the theory of skiing and yet never strap on a set of ski's.
This place is for strapping on the ski's regardless of theory and trying to find ones feet on the slopes.
The Science of Selflessness: http://www.osanalysis.com/
User avatar
StepVheN
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:00 am

Re: I arrive to eat your imaginations.

Postby Alternate Carpark » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:52 pm

dkelso wrote:AC,
Excuse me butting in but is this really what you are here for? This kind of pointless banter?

If you judge StepVheN's words as pointless banter, then you do. I don't.
If you judge my words as pointless banter, then you do. I don't.
I have openly and honestly declared my reasons for being here.
Doesn't bother me how others interpret it.
And how i explore is also done openly and honestly for all to see, again, doesn't bother me how others interpret it.
You seem pretty intelligent, why just dip your toe in the dead matter of "no self theory" when you can actually find out about the real thing, real time?

I'm still waiting for someone to show me evidence of no self.

denhamer offered experiments, which i did, and two vids which i watched.
Yet none of these things revealed a no self to me, just the opposite.
Chris also offered experiments to which i did and still it did not reveal a no self.
Chris also accused me of beng blind and a liar of which he did not want to discuss.
And the most important thing, he intimated that the only way to see there is no self is to clutter up one's sight by filtering it through a believe there is no self,
to which he also did not clarify.

I totally understand that the things they have spoken of has revealed to them that there is no self, but not to me.
Why are people so worked up that i do not see what they see is still a mystery to me.

Lisa...well..she gave up before she even started...thanks Lisa, i really felt the love. <-- yeah that was a friendly poke that we aussies do.
Lisa, you did your best and i appreciate that, it just took me by surprise the you ended it even though the beginning looked very promising.

Um, dkelso, dipping my toe in, is done in real time.
Also, dipping my toe in etc... that's your conclusion, that's your evaluated judgement.
I'd advise put an end to this, cut your losses and follow StepVheN's advise and engage someone on the one-on-one section in some real exploration -- into what you clearly still think you are. ; )

It appears you lack observational skills too, or to be fair, it's not sight issues, it's laziness.
I have been in three one on one's so far. I have learnt something in each one.
It's the others who cut their losses( as you call it) and disengaged.
"Mindfulness refers to keeping one's consciousness alive to the present reality. It is the miracle by which we master and restore ourselves." - Thich Nhat Hanh
-
"Let's not jump to conclusions" - Mike - MST3K
User avatar
Alternate Carpark
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:11 am
Location: Tazzie, Oz

Re: I arrive to eat your imaginations.

Postby Alternate Carpark » Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:05 pm

StepVheN wrote:What's going on here is a type of first person investigation into the phenomenon the theory describes. The idea is that anyone who joins up undergoes the investigation and we offer them help along the way.

Think of it like skiing. You could master the theory of skiing and yet never strap on a set of ski's.
This place is for strapping on the ski's regardless of theory and trying to find ones feet on the slopes.


Well if you read denhamer's thread i was in, you would see that i was engaged in first person investigation that he and Chris offered.
I openly and honestly have strapped on my skis and gone down all slopes offered,
but just because i do not see what othes see on these slopes, out comes the whining, insults and accusations and the giving up trying to help.

I mean look here for a simple example that i see a self where others do not.
All the bolded text is evidence, to me, that there is a self.
"Mindfulness refers to keeping one's consciousness alive to the present reality. It is the miracle by which we master and restore ourselves." - Thich Nhat Hanh
-
"Let's not jump to conclusions" - Mike - MST3K
User avatar
Alternate Carpark
 
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:11 am
Location: Tazzie, Oz

Re: I arrive to eat your imaginations.

Postby neeeel » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:00 pm

You didnt engage. You came to discuss. You came to think about something, and then tell us your thoughts on it. And then tell us your thoughts on our thoughts about your thoughts. Its clear from the 3 threads you had , that this is what you do. You even say explicitly that this is what you do.

If I say to you "I am holding a blue ball", does thinking about it give you the answer as to whether I am holding a blue ball or not? No, it doesnt matter how much you think about it, how much you theorize, the only way to find out if I am holding a blue ball or not, is to look. That is what people are asking you to do. Look, not think. And that is exactly what you are not doing. And it seems fairly clear from your 3 threads, and this one, that you have no interest in looking. And no intention to look. You just want to spew your thoughts out. No-one is interested in your thoughts, or your theories.
User avatar
neeeel
 
Posts: 788
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:30 pm

Next

Return to Home

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest