Liberation Unleashed is not...
Throughout the years our many guides have discovered that one of the major obstacles to the direct, clear seeing of what is already magnificently the case is a thick layer of expectations and narrative about a self’s journey towards enlightenment, built up by years and years of seeking. Getting these expectations out in the open and out of the way is an important first step. Below is a list explaining what the LU process is not:
- This is not a way to escape your daily life.
- This is not about gaining something extra, becoming something special.
- This is not about cultivating an altered state of consciousness.
- This isn’t a trick of the mind, or twisting the mind into believing certain thoughts.
- This is not about gaining a particular bit of knowledge.
- This is not about having a certain thought or sequence of thoughts.
- This is not about becoming a holy, good, moral or better person.
- This is not a belief, religion, or a philosophy, it not magical or mystical.
- This is not going to lead you to eternal peace and happiness, it is not about happiness.
- This is not about freedom from emotions and intense feelings.
- This is not about getting rid of self, ego, I.
- This is not a solution to problems in relationships.
- This is not a way to get free of depression or other diseases.
- This is not about stopping thoughts, changing thoughts, getting rid of thoughts.
- This is not a way to make the story of you disappear.
- This is not about convincing you of anything.
- This is not something that will lead to accumulation of money or things.
- This is not a self improvement program.